dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2020

893 posts in this topic

Hello all!

happy July

DQ 29th april along with an approved Expedite once London are accepting DQ cases again from NVC.

hoping this is sooner rather than later 

no chance of getting our son there for the school year starting 🙁 

had to renew my police certificate yday as mine is due to expire at the end of the month. 

Super fed up now 

10 minutes ago, Kimi31 said:

Hello all!

happy July

DQ 29th april along with an approved Expedite once London are accepting DQ cases again from NVC.

hoping this is sooner rather than later 

no chance of getting our son there for the school year starting 🙁 

had to renew my police certificate yday as mine is due to expire at the end of the month. 

Super fed up now 

That's super annoying. Mine runs out in August. Hoping they hurry up and start interviewing soon. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hoping for some movement in Canada ASAP. Applicants with DQ dates as far back as October are still waiting for reschedules. 

13 hours ago, David & Olga said:

Кто-нибудь в посольстве Москвы получил интервью? 

Я терпеливо ждал с момента моего 10 марта DQ. 

Привет... Мы ждём тоже,но по Москве пока тишина ((((

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, David G said:

A new month! Hopefully we will hear from interview letters to Latin American applicants. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Amen to that!

Filed: Other Country: France
Timeline

It's ridiculous the Sydney embassy won't open yet. I have a job offer waiting and I can't plan ANYTHING. So so frustrating! I've asked them to expedite my application three times but they never do. At this point I dunno what's gonna happen with my job offer.

Edited 16 hours ago by AussieBoy87

Sorry about that @AussieBoy87.

Your employer is of course aware of the situation, which is global. Are you in touch with your employer?

Have you tried to send your expedite to NVC or to the Embassy? Both? Which one denied the 3 times?

USCIS - FILING FOR I-751 (CR1)

May 21st 2022 : package sent (with Fedex / Delivered on May 23rd) 

May 27th 2022: case received with Receipt # (NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER)

May 31st 2022: NOA received. I-797 (24months extension)

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

June 14th 2022: walk in at the Center - all went well. Biometrics done!

December 8th 2022: Received a Notice of Action. I-751 APPROVED! 🎉

December 10th 2022: New GreenCard received in the mail 🥳

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hm I guess they finally changed the wording for AP. That's the status I got on CEAC yesterday with Refused and checked recently today and got AP. Or does that mean something else? 

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1839458219.jpeg

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--172374262.jpeg

I-130
Sent: 12/10/2018 
Delivered: 12/12/2018
NOA1: 12/12/2018 (LIN)

NOA2:  09/25/2019

Sent to NVC: 10/07/2019

Case number assigned and received: 11/05/2019

Fees paid: 11/07/2019

IV changes to paid: 11/12/2019

AOS changed to paid: 11/20/2019 (after calling NVC)

DQ 02/27/2020

Interview: 06/30/2020

Approved: 07/02/2020 (Medical exam delay)

Visa received: 07/10/2020

I-129f

Sent: 08/30/2019

NOA1: 09/03/2019(LIN)

NOA2 denied 09/25/2019

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
23 minutes ago, RPC said:

It looks like the Dublin embassy are interviewing for immediate relatives of USCs

OMG really? I'm a USC waiting on an interview date for my Irish spouse. Where did you hear about this update? I've been checking the embassy page and Twitter account daily and hadn't seen signs of movement.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.