dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2020

893 posts in this topic

Timeline

So my July 28th interview was cancelled.

We received an email with directions from the Embassy on how to reschedule it, and when I go do what they ask, the page says: "there are currently no available appointments".

Has anyone had anything similar happened ?

The country is Ukraine.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 hours ago, OrihimeandIchigo said:

I wonder why the visa types aren't showing up on the spreadsheet? I put mine in I know...

Visa types for what? The spreadsheet is majority IR1/CR1 if any other visa category people post I note it,. So if its blank it's spouse.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline
10 hours ago, Sinka13 said:

Yahoo! Our visa is finally issued :) it was such a long process I can't believe it's finally over 🥳

Awesome news.Congratulations. When you flying out? What's your POE? Do you have to quarantine. Tell us all about this new world of traveling .

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline
5 hours ago, Bcoulter said:

This might be a really dumb question, but case complete means that you got a DQ from NVC, right? I am making myself paranoid because we got DQ on June 2, and got the DQ email, but my husband also uploaded a copy of his previous J visa for when he did an exchange year with his university in the US (which is how we met :)) and it just says "submitted." Is this because the document isn't required for the embassy in London? I just want to make sure that our case actually is complete at NVC (which is hard when we got DQ but case still says at NVC!)

Noy a dumb question at all. Yes Case Complete and DQ is same thing and submitting things after DQ doesn't take you out the queue. But I would call them and alert them to the fact you uploaded that document.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
1 hour ago, two_black_cats said:

We received an email with directions from the Embassy on how to reschedule it, and when I go do what they ask, the page says: "there are currently no available appointments".

The country is Ukraine.

CR1 visa? 😱 how it’s possible? They have to schedule appointment for you, not you by yourself. So sorry, so sad 😞 

2 hours ago, two_black_cats said:

The country is Ukraine.

VISA type? I thought Ukraine was sending IL 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

I'm very curious why US Consulate in Hong Kong still hasn't opened up for visa interviews. The COVID-19 situation here is pretty much well under control in the recent months. Our border is still closed for visitors to enter Hong Kong, but people can still fly out.

Timeline
10 hours ago, Kate.Alday said:

CR1 visa? 😱 how it’s possible? They have to schedule appointment for you, not you by yourself. So sorry, so sad 😞 

Yes, CR1. 

Apparently it is possible. Tried to call them yesterday, couldn't speak to a person. Going to try again today

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
14 minutes ago, two_black_cats said:

Yes, CR1. 

Apparently it is possible. Tried to call them yesterday, couldn't speak to a person. Going to try again today

FYI, With the 4th of July falling on a Saturday this year, they probably have today off and won't be answering phones. 

We're DQ may 11 and still waiting for Amsterdam 🙃 I've heard about a few interviews being scheduled, so hopefully it won't be long anymore. 

I guess the only good thing about this extra wait is that we're married for 2 years in 2 weeks, so we'll become IR1.. 

Weddingday - 07-17-2018

Sent I130 - 10-01-2018

Received NOA1 - 10-15-2018
Received NOA2 - 07-05-2019

DQ - 05-11-2020
Interview - 08-04-2020

Filed N400 - 01-05-2024
Biometrics appt - 02-01-2024
Interview - 04-03-2024

10 minutes ago, two_black_cats said:

The embassy in Ukraine answered the phone on Friday the 3d

London have a note on the site saying closed today and reopen Monday 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.