Ahmed amin

revoked After noir

47 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

hey i have sad story  after my interview my case send back to uscis fir review and they send me noir after i aswered the noir my status change to revocation notice was sent  and they give me 30 day to appeal  i dont khow i should appeal or file new case  i went to lawyer and he said we cand appeal and file new case in the same time   this is the letter the uscis send it to me   what shoud i do give up and ask my wife live  to come to me or appeal or file new case please help 

69302249_373957343530808_5786203374512766976_n2.jpg

11.PNG

Edited by Ahmed amin

13 minutes ago, Ahmed amin said:

but the lawyer said he can make appeal and fil new case in the same time is it true

The lawyer can do both, but the real question is "Will USCIS accept his documents?". It sounds like your first attempt didn't have enough evidence that USCIS was looking for. You can appeal in 30 days and file a new case, because the new case isn't going to be looked at for at least 6 months. If the appeal is denied, the other case will be looked at. If the appeal is accepted, you can cancel the other case. It sounds like there was a lot of missing information with your original application and USCIS was suspicious of it. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Can you tell us more about your relationship and the evidences you presented? 

Maybe knowing more we can help you to find if they are not enough to prove the relationship. Because doesn't matter if you appeal or file for a new one, if the evidences are weak you will lose your time and money.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Thanks for posting the actual notice.  I have copied this NOIR for future reference.  

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

5 hours ago, Ahmed amin said:

but the lawyer said he can make appeal and fil new case in the same time is it true

He will do whatever you pay him too.    You have a few red flags to overcome.   She needs to come spend more time with you.  You need some photos of the two of you with your family.   She needs to show more things, that a married couple would have, like commingling of finances, insurance, wills and taxes.

ou need to take the time a re file with a stronger front loaded petition .

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

To put it bluntly, your marriage seems like(removed) and the USCIS called you out on it. It's applications like yours that slow down the system for everyone else. Deserved denial, an appeal won't help unless and until you have a bona fide marriage, where you know, family actually attends your wedding and you have real conversations not made up ones. 

Edited by Ontarkie
edited for language

As you can see, affidavits, letters, cards, messenger screen shots are very low value evidence, almost worthless. To strengthen your case you need to spend lots and lots of time together. It may mean you have to wait s few years before you can file again while you spend time and money on plane tickets and hotels to see each other several times. Don’t waste money on a new application yet unless you have a stack of good quality evidence that was missed in the original filing or has been gathered since the interview. Use the money for visits to each other. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

9 hours ago, Ahmed amin said:

what shoud i do give up and ask my wife live  to come to me

Is she prepared to do this?  May be the best way to create evidence that it is not just a greencard marriage, which is what they suspect and why they denied it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
8 hours ago, geowrian said:

I think a lot more information on the timeline of the relationship, how often and how long you saw each other in person (both before filing the I-130 and afterwards), etc. would be helpful here.

There does appear to be a couple red flags, which would increase scrutiny of the relationship. Besides the age and religion gap, are there any otgher red flags (short time together before getting married, or doing so on the first visit?) No way to avoid those, but it can be overcome with enough relationship evidence. Time spent in person is the best evidence.

A lot of the reasons provided in the denial refer to providing documentation for the sake of having documentation, not of showing an actual bona fide relationship.

Can you provide a full list of:

1) What was provided with the I-130?

2) What was provided at NVC and/or the consulate interview?

3) What was provided in the response to the NOIR?

According to the denial, it sounds like the majority of the evidence provided was from friends and family, unverifiable sources, which held no weight.

Can you explain the wedding situation a little more? It states that the wedding was an event for the family, but there were no photos with them provided and the beneficiary did not explain why they were not in attendance. Is that accurate - were they not there?

Moving forward, it doesn't sound like an appeal makes much sense unless you can show they made a mistake or have other evidence - from prior to filing - that was not previously submitted. It appears that the best thing is to get more time together in person, gather plenty of evidence, and then file again with a well prepared packet.

Option 2 is to migrate in the other direction. Even if it's just temporary. Although I do understand the challenges in doing so when she has 2 children...it just might not be feasible but it is worth mentioning.

Listen to the above poster

I had a lot more evidence than you did with visits of a month to 3 months and my denial only said "he did not know what books i read"  but we knew it was our age difference that made the CO say no.

I did an appeal which took over a year

i did win it and the appeal said marriage is bona fida (means real) but it said to reapply

You want to go thru all that as i read the reasons for your notice and there is no way to overcome your issues /  you can't prove someone knows about your marriage when they were not at the celebration or for signing  the contract/ you can not prove your family was there when they were not/ facebook does not prove a bona fida marriage (it takes a marriage certification)

the best thing to do (if you and spouse want to continue ) is to spend more time together (face time),  get the supporting documents of a bona fida marriage, show photos of her and your family to show they approve and know of the marriage (especially your mother), and get to know the USC and everything about her.   then reapply.

need:

face time

marriage certificate

proof of her visits like the boarding passes and stamp in passport and photos together with Tunisian family

age can be overcome only by spending LOTS OF TIME together and staying in this marriage

for the religious differences ,  you  2 need to show that you talk about both religions and understand and respect them

this will not be easy

nor fast

nor cheap

so, the USC needs to decide if she will follow  thru 

and now the embassies are looking closely at the education and work experience (or possibility of potential job in the USA) so be prepared for this if you go thru a new interview

and yes,  your lawyer can file an appeal but there is no way he can overcome the issues above 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I forgot to say many things like the USC needs to add u to her tax returns and then with a ITIN , she can add you to bank account

AS said above by VJ member paul and Mary ,  you will need to show commingling of finances to aid your new application as you are in a high fraud country (like we were)

12 minutes ago, Duke & Marie said:

All of the points mentioned in the letter from USCIS apply to my case also, does that make my marriage BS too?

You presented a lease that wasn't signed by either of you and don't live together?

You have a 21 year age gap and difference in religions - with the female being older - in a region where that combination is highly unusual?

You provided affidavits from people who have never seen you together with your SO?

The point is that no single item is an issue, but the combination of items listed resulted in the CO - and subsequently USCIS - determining that the marriage's purpose was to bypass immigration law.

That said, I wouldn't call it BS either as I don't know all the circumstances. Nobody here does. Hopefully the OP comes back and fills in some details to get closer to figuring out why precisely they are in this situation now.

12 minutes ago, Duke & Marie said:

Family must actually attend the wedding???? Seriously? My husbands family lives in the US... mine lives in the UK and I live in Australia where we got married does that mean our marriage is BS?

Certainly not. But according to the letter, it appears that they had a wedding celebration for the family, yet no family appear to have been there and an explanation as to why was unable to be obtained. That kind of discrepancy stands out, not just the lack of family being there.

"You stated that the celebration was for the family..."

"...the beneficiary could not explain why his family was not at the wedding"

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.