Jump to content

Crazy Cat

Members, Organizer
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Crazy Cat last won the day on September 21

Crazy Cat had the most liked content!

About Crazy Cat

  • Rank
    Yes, that's really me!!! Surprised???
  • Birthday 11/19/1952
  • Member # 235355
  • Location Dallas, TX, USA

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    Removing Conditions (pending)
  • Place benefits filed at
    National Benefits Center
  • Country

Recent Profile Visitors

33,145 profile views
  1. That is one of the issues with the online version. Anything you leave blank might look like you just didn't enter the information.
  2. It is not possible to speed up the process. Immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and money.
  3. I-129fs are not yet available for online filing. See this link: https://www.uscis.gov/file-online/forms-available-to-file-online
  4. You can enter "deceased" for residence. You can enter "Unknown" for the date of birth.
  5. OK. Thanks.....The I-485 for adjustment of status does not apply to them.
  6. Your parents can VISIT during the process as long as they can convince CBP that they will return to India. It is illegal to enter the US with the intent to adjust status with an I-485....thus, adjustment of status does not apply to them as they are not currently inside the US. You can file an I-130 while they are here.
  7. This is totally different. I would think any non-us citizen will be required to show proof of vaccination.
  8. Yes, starting Oct 1st. https://www.borderreport.com/hot-topics/immigration/new-rule-citizenship-applicants-must-show-proof-of-covid-19-vaccines/
  9. If you are a US citizens, your parents can apply for adjustment of status IF they are CURRENTLY in the US. However, they cannot leave the country or work for 6-8 months after submitting the I-485.
  10. I guess it boils down to how long a person wants to fight CBP.....and how willing he/she is to suffer the consequences. In the end, the person would, likely, face heavy scrutiny on every entry in the future. At least, that's how I see it
  11. What you think is irrelevant. Did you even read what the courts said? "The court reasoned that both advanced and basic searches are permissible without a search warrant (which, as noted earlier, is generally required by the Fourth Amendment) since these searches fall within the “border search exception.” This exception is based on the idea that the government has an “inherent authority to protect, and a paramount interest in protecting, its territorial integrity.” The courts say they do not need a warrant. You are outside the US until admitted......rules are different.
  12. I wouldn't limit it to several hours......... I doubt that jail would be a fun experience. You could end up in serious trouble if they find anything. As I said, you will certainly be flagged.
  13. Refusing to provide the phone will certainly cause CBP to dig deeper........and make your life more miserable.......and it will be annotated on your "permanent record".
  • Create New...