Good Morning visajourney community,
we are getting ready to file for removing of condition on my husband's green card, I have few questions:
1- we received a green card with wrong expiration date so we had to send it back and file I-90 to have it corrected, so for right now he only has a stamp in his passport. in this case, shoud we send just a copy of his stamp and biography page of his passport?
2- we filled the I-751 form, we listed all our kids including 2 from my previous marriage. is this correct?
3- im including a cover letter with all the documments we are sending which includes:
- Birth certificate of our son.
- Copy of our 2020 and 2021 joint US tax return.
- Copies of our auto insurance policy.
- Copy of our visa cards statement showing a joint account.
- Copy of our health insurance cards showing a joint policy.
- Copy of our Costco's Club cards on a joint account.
- Copy of electricity bills on my husband s name showing our home address
- Copy of water bill on my name showing our home address
- Copy of statement from the bank showing that my husband was added to my bank account
- A copy of our airline reservations for a vacation that we have planned in June of 2022.
- Few pictures of our family gathering
do you guys think this is enough documentations to prove our ongoing marriage relationship? I appreciate your time and effort.