Jump to content


Members, Organizer
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


geowrian last won the day on October 15

geowrian had the most liked content!

About geowrian

  • Rank
    Good, cheap, fast. Pick none.
  • Member # 251538

Profile Information

  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    Adjustment of Status (approved)
  • Place benefits filed at
    Chicago Lockbox
  • Local Office
    Philadelphia PA
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

25,685 profile views
  1. NVC issues checklists not RFEs. Sounds like the lawyer is not doing their job in a way that is satisfactory to you. DIY is definitely an option.
  2. Should not be any issue since there was no bar for 180+ days overstay.
  3. They should be wet signatures, but scanning and printing them after is fine. So no issue with your plan.
  4. As others noted, there's nowhere to apply for a visa from within the US. You will interview abroad still.
  5. This is one of the few circumstances where a K-1 makes more sense precisely because of a child aged 18-20. A K-2 qualifies as an eligible child up to the day they turn 21.
  6. Once you submit a withdrawal letter, the petition will die. There is no way to cancel a withdrawal. You would have to start over with a new petition.
  7. Joint sponsors cannot combine income, so having more than one wouldn't help anyway. The public charge decision is based upon a totality of the circumstances. Purely income-wise, 6 digits doesn't raise concerns, but the specifics matter (where they will live and such).
  8. Some do tend to handle certain forms faster: https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/irstats.php?cfl= Assignment is based on USCIS load balancing rules, which is essentially random as far as you have any say into it. It's not based on difficulty/complexity, residence, etc. The NOA1 should indicate the service center.
  9. The G-325A hasn't been used in a couple years now. You might want to make sure you're using the right form editions and instructions. Guide: https://www.visajourney.com/content/k1guide/
  10. If he has the receipt number, he can check it online. Otherwise, the only way to get the info is from you. That said, nothing good comes from hiding the truth.
  11. I always say focus on what you do have, not what you don’t. The reason for not having some evidence is irrelevant IMO, so there’s no reason to mention it.
  12. This particular requirement is still set to go into effect. No injunctions are in place against it at this time.
  13. If you're moving very soon, then it's probably best to wait to move to file them IMO. If it's more than like a month or 2 out, it might be better to send now and then do the AR-11s. Tough call. No worries!
  • Create New...