SJordanS

Very VERY bad K1 situation

198 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, SJordanS said:

She's not his relative although you are right. Alot of them still do marry their cousins. Her fiance met this woman when they were both at the University. She was his college sweetheart. She doesn't speak arabic so after she tells him he's been cancelled in every way possible, I will speak to his parents on her behalf since I do speak arabic. I have many questions for them!!

I need a friend like you in my life lol , this is hard to come by, mashallah, may Allah bless you for your kind and compassionate heart. Good on her for going through with it, what a brave woman, some or a good portion of MENA men and anyone who doesn't like me for what I will say can hate me further, i dont give a hell, some have gf's and marry here for GC and then senf for their "real loves" . Damn shame but it's a reality we see on here and even outside of this website constantly.

20 hours ago, SJordanS said:

VJ'ers

I have a friend over who has been trying to become a member of VJ for 2 days now. System is not sending the verification email for her to verify and she's re-tried several times. Same thing happened to me and it took me a week to join. Hopefully any moderators reading this can help fix this problem the site is having.  She applied K1 Visa and I will let her tell you her story below and maybe you can all tell her your thoughts and the OBVIOUS on what to do. In the meantime I put in her K1 timeline for her:

NOA1: 5/20

NOA2: 12/28

CSC

Jordan

Interview: 3/5 - Approved

hi everyone. my name is sarah and im completely heartbroken and unsure what to do. after having this long distance relationship with the love of my life, we finally got to the end of our journey and got the k1 visa approved. We were both overjoyed.  best two weeks of my life following the approval. Now I recently came back from Jordan following and we planned to have my fiance come end of this month when he hopefully received his visa cuz its still shows in AP up until i left.

So now, about a week before I left jordan and after the interview, I received a call on fb messenger from a woman. no one was on the other line so I figured by accident? I wasnt going to think much of it but then opened up her facebook timeline to see if I knew her or if shes related to my fiance since I see she is in Jordan and as im scrolling saw many of the same romantic quotes and photos my fiance sent me. i immediately though this girl is obsessed with my fiance, stealing these posts from my wall, checking out who I am and somehow clicked call. But a voice said keep digging. i messaged her several times and she didnt reply. there is only one photo of her. i saved it. and saved all the posts. i took a moment to sit and absorb it all and think. i opened up her page again to have another look but couldnt. she blocked me. But not before I had flashed screened and saved everything because a voice just told me to. i made a fake account and took a full day looking up her friends, family etc. before i left jordan I had a girl I know there call, ask around, inquire, and do everything she can to find out "more". whatever "more" means. Boom! My friend knows HER friend. We made that phone call and several others following it. then i left it to info gathering over the last few days. to make this long and sad story short, so my fiance ends up having a long time relationship with this woman for many years. hes the love of her life and according to some, she is his. there was no money to marry her and her family is poor. So in order to "secure" her and their future he would make this sacrifice. hes going to do what a lot of muslim men do. take on a "second" wife. he will become legal, get the green card, get the citizenship then divorce and go back to marry his damn love and bring her here. He was pressured to marry her religiously prior to his "leaving" but she and him decided against it since he needed to produce the "letter of eligibility" showing he is single and free to marry. well good for them they thought ahead!!! He doesnt know I know all of this yet as the details were still coming in up until this morning. so so many details! but the picture is clear and looking back this explains alot of red flags i chose to ignore. like the texts he would receive and walk away to reply. i tried peeking over a few times. It was in arabic couldnt read it. I spent so much money from day one to invest in our love and life. i thought he loved me endlessly like he said. they way he crooned to me and things he said and how he did it. Just a great actor! i dont think his family knows. i met them they would never allow it. i will talk to them about it after i confront him. i know im lucky to know this now but i am broken. i need to recover from this shock. i will not confront him yet but will BEFORE he gets his Visa issued. So I want to know two things. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO REQUEST THE CANCELLiNG OF HIS VISA since its been approved or IS IT TOO LATE? Second, how can I report him to USCIS or Embassy of what he was planning? I want him banned for life! I will confront him tonight or tomorrow as soon as I have all the timeline put together and after I sent the request to cancel. please if anyone knows the best phone numbers or the links, send those here if you can so my friend can simply forward them to me and I can click and go through the proper channels. I dont want aramex deliver visa to him. when I am able to make an account here i will update more. thank you. sarah. 

I guess, since the petitioner is paying for the airplane ticket, I would cancel that one first or not buy it at all, if not done yet. The guy probably doesn't have the means to buy his own ticket. And, as others said before, contact the embassy and share the story as your friend sees it with the proof there is. Don't let the guy come here, as he will end up as an illegal because the petitioner will not support his adjustment of status.

Sorry to your friend for all that and I guess, everyone should not ignore the small signs in such cases. They usually have a meaning.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
20 hours ago, SJordanS said:

VJ'ers

I have a friend over who has been trying to become a member of VJ for 2 days now. System is not sending the verification email for her to verify and she's re-tried several times. Same thing happened to me and it took me a week to join. Hopefully any moderators reading this can help fix this problem the site is having.  She applied K1 Visa and I will let her tell you her story below and maybe you can all tell her your thoughts and the OBVIOUS on what to do. In the meantime I put in her K1 timeline for her:

NOA1: 5/20

NOA2: 12/28

CSC

Jordan

Interview: 3/5 - Approved

hi everyone. my name is sarah and im completely heartbroken and unsure what to do. after having this long distance relationship with the love of my life, we finally got to the end of our journey and got the k1 visa approved. We were both overjoyed.  best two weeks of my life following the approval. Now I recently came back from Jordan following and we planned to have my fiance come end of this month when he hopefully received his visa cuz its still shows in AP up until i left.

So now, about a week before I left jordan and after the interview, I received a call on fb messenger from a woman. no one was on the other line so I figured by accident? I wasnt going to think much of it but then opened up her facebook timeline to see if I knew her or if shes related to my fiance since I see she is in Jordan and as im scrolling saw many of the same romantic quotes and photos my fiance sent me. i immediately though this girl is obsessed with my fiance, stealing these posts from my wall, checking out who I am and somehow clicked call. But a voice said keep digging. i messaged her several times and she didnt reply. there is only one photo of her. i saved it. and saved all the posts. i took a moment to sit and absorb it all and think. i opened up her page again to have another look but couldnt. she blocked me. But not before I had flashed screened and saved everything because a voice just told me to. i made a fake account and took a full day looking up her friends, family etc. before i left jordan I had a girl I know there call, ask around, inquire, and do everything she can to find out "more". whatever "more" means. Boom! My friend knows HER friend. We made that phone call and several others following it. then i left it to info gathering over the last few days. to make this long and sad story short, so my fiance ends up having a long time relationship with this woman for many years. hes the love of her life and according to some, she is his. there was no money to marry her and her family is poor. So in order to "secure" her and their future he would make this sacrifice. hes going to do what a lot of muslim men do. take on a "second" wife. he will become legal, get the green card, get the citizenship then divorce and go back to marry his damn love and bring her here. He was pressured to marry her religiously prior to his "leaving" but she and him decided against it since he needed to produce the "letter of eligibility" showing he is single and free to marry. well good for them they thought ahead!!! He doesnt know I know all of this yet as the details were still coming in up until this morning. so so many details! but the picture is clear and looking back this explains alot of red flags i chose to ignore. like the texts he would receive and walk away to reply. i tried peeking over a few times. It was in arabic couldnt read it. I spent so much money from day one to invest in our love and life. i thought he loved me endlessly like he said. they way he crooned to me and things he said and how he did it. Just a great actor! i dont think his family knows. i met them they would never allow it. i will talk to them about it after i confront him. i know im lucky to know this now but i am broken. i need to recover from this shock. i will not confront him yet but will BEFORE he gets his Visa issued. So I want to know two things. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO REQUEST THE CANCELLiNG OF HIS VISA since its been approved or IS IT TOO LATE? Second, how can I report him to USCIS or Embassy of what he was planning? I want him banned for life! I will confront him tonight or tomorrow as soon as I have all the timeline put together and after I sent the request to cancel. please if anyone knows the best phone numbers or the links, send those here if you can so my friend can simply forward them to me and I can click and go through the proper channels. I dont want aramex deliver visa to him. when I am able to make an account here i will update more. thank you. sarah. 

Also call USCIS here in the US,  call the customer service line, and ask for Tier 2 Officer, they may be equipped to assist getting in touch with the US Embassy in Jordan

Cancel any place tickets if purchased, and if she shared any financial information with him, such as credit cards, debit cards, cancel them ASAP.

Formally Known as Paris Heart   A long, long time ago       france paris GIF

N-400  APPLIED FOR CITIZENSHIP:    Interview will be Houston Tx office.

Mailed:  11/13/2023

Delivered to USCIS Lock Box:  11/15/2023

Credit Card payment processed:  11-16-2023

Received Receipt #   via Text:  11-17-2023

I-797C Receipt received:  11-27-2023

Biometrics  will be reused per letter: 11-27-2023

FILED  AOS FROM AN EXPIRED VISITORS VISA:

Sent: 9/12/16: I-130 + I-485 + I-765 (USPS)

Delivered: Sept. 15th 2016 to Chicago Lock Box

Interview Feb  21st, 2018 for I-485

Interview  May 13th, 2019 for I-130 Stokes interview ( 2 minutes)

NOID issued May 17th 2019

June 5th,2019   USCIS received my response on the  NOID// Addressed the NOID myself, No lawyer ever used in case.

July 1st, 2019  10 YEAR GREEN CARD APPROVED

July 5th, 2019   Approval letters for I-130 & I-485 received in the USPS  mail.

July 11th 2019   Green Card in Hand

happy tom and jerry GIF

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Unlockable said:

My fear is the nonresponses from Sarah may trigger suspicions from him. I know it may be hard for her but I would have advised to make a short and simple response that would keep him unaware of any changes. Hopefully, the visa gets canceled soon enough so she can move on from this.

she did early this morning when he asked how she is feeling and said he was worried about her. she is delaying until later today. ill update everyone here in a bit. she still hasnt gained access on VJ. I followed instructions here by moderator hopefully she will eventually get that verification and she will join so she can update the process....if she is up to it that is. sad situation.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Hobidyali said:

I need a friend like you in my life lol , this is hard to come by, mashallah, may Allah bless you for your kind and compassionate heart. Good on her for going through with it, what a brave woman, some or a good portion of MENA men and anyone who doesn't like me for what I will say can hate me further, i dont give a hell, some have gf's and marry here for GC and then senf for their "real loves" . Damn shame but it's a reality we see on here and even outside of this website constantly.

Absolutely. I know about this too. ALWAYS speak the truth here so you and I can help the future Sarah's who meet men who fall at their feet and dont know any better. Im glad you stepped up and spoke what you know. I hope everyone reads your comment because this has and still happens. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

1 minute ago, SJordanS said:

Absolutely. I know about this too. ALWAYS speak the truth here so you and I can help the future Sarah's who meet men who fall at their feet and dont know any better. Im glad you stepped up and spoke what you know. I hope everyone reads your comment because this has and still happens. 

Oh I did for a while but I didn't quite make the popularity contest but who cares, this process is hard enough with our own things to deal with and seeing cases like this just pisses me off tbh. I really hope she finds a way to heal and honestly she's blessed to have a friend like you, God bless you.

1 minute ago, SJordanS said:

YES coming up here in a few!! I want every woman who who has an instinct or has been collecting red flags to read and re-read. I want all the future Sarah's to be educated and all of us to know the process. This isnt going to be easy process and people like myself and others who have legitimate relationships and will be having future interviews at the Jordan Embassy will certainly be affected by this. 

That's exactly why it's frustrating, ofcourse I don't like seeing anyone hurt but then also trickles down to the other ones who interview after at these consulates.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
2 minutes ago, SJordanS said:

YES coming up here in a few!! I want every woman who who has an instinct or has been collecting red flags to read and re-read. I want all the future Sarah's to be educated and all of us to know the process. This isnt going to be easy process and people like myself and others who have legitimate relationships and will be having future interviews at the Jordan Embassy will certainly be affected by this. 

One case will not make much difference if any. This is not the first time we have seen this on VJ and I am sure the Consulate sees a lot more than we do.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Unfortunately, many women and men refuse to believe the signs or head advice from anyone. I'm glad your friend discovered the situation before more damage could be done both financially and emotionally. 

1 minute ago, Boiler said:

One case will not make much difference if any. This is not the first time we have seen this on VJ and I am sure the Consulate sees a lot more than we do.

No amount of posts would steer a woman in love to abandon a relationship which they feel is genuine, we as women have the innate need for love and care and this is what is fed upon by these con artists. I remember when I first fell in love and everyone said "don't", I did anyway, such is life but maybe if people see more of this, maybe their eyes will be open more to accept things.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I think the boyfriend is probably frantic right now if he's trying to get in touch and she keeps not replying, I really hope this situation can be sorted quickly. 

Also I would be worried he might have access to this site and has been reading this thread, who knows..

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

That would be kind of funny if that was how he found out.

08/15/2014 : Met Online

06/30/2016 : I-129F Packet Sent

11/08/2016 : Interview - APPROVED!

11/23/2016 : POE - Dallas, Texas

From sending of I-129F petiton to POE - 146 days.

02/03/2017 - Married 

02/24/2017 - AOS packet sent

06/01/2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received in mail

12/06/2017 - I-485 Approved

12/14/2017 - Green Card Received in mail - No Interview

brickleberry GIF they see me rolling college football GIF by ESPN  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.