I have couple of questions about filling out AoS form:
- In the AoS instruction PDF file says: "Evidence should consist of copies of ANY of the documents listed below that apply to your situation."
"A. Statement from an officer of the bank or other financial institutions with deposits, identifying the following details regarding the account:
(1) Date account opened; (2) Total amount deposited for the past year; and (3) Present balance.
B. Statement(s) from your employer on business stationery showing:
(1) Date and nature of employment; (2) Salary paid; and (3) Whether the position is temporary or permanent.
C. If self-employed:
(1) Copy of last income tax return filed; or (2) Report of commercial rating concern.
D. List containing serial numbers and denominations of bonds and name of record owner(s)."
Regarding that, if the co-sponsor is not willing to show all the deposits on his/her account since it's a shared account, will it be enough to submit the supporting documents just under B section?
And since not self employed the co-sponsor is not supposed to submit the tax return, W2?
2. (Section: Part 3, question 4)If the annual income from co-sponsor is good enough, in this case 60k+, does the co-sponsor have to show the savings balance or it can be N/A.
3. (Section: Part 3 question 8.a.) If the real estate is shared does it have to be filled out and if yes how does that impact the value we are supposed to put in?
4. (Section: Part 3 question 26-29) Does this have to be filled out on co-sponsor's form or only on the petitioner's form?
I hope this is clear enough.. Sorry for a long post.