TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part IV

2,070 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, purplepink said:

Is there a guide on how to fill out the DS-160?

Some of the questions are kinda confusing :( 

Try checking here!

http://www.visajourney.com/content/examples/ 

Just now, mysticdolphin95 said:

A wee update: we got married last night!  A simple ceremony downtown and dinner afterward - in the middle of a snowstorm, my fiancé's first (he's a fan already!) :D  We'll go file the license tomorrow, pick up our marriage certificate, and then hopefully get the AOS documents sent off tomorrow or Thursday.  

Congrats!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
26 minutes ago, mysticdolphin95 said:

A wee update: we got married last night!  A simple ceremony downtown and dinner afterward - in the middle of a snowstorm, my fiancé's first (he's a fan already!) :D  We'll go file the license tomorrow, pick up our marriage certificate, and then hopefully get the AOS documents sent off tomorrow or Thursday.  

The end of one journey and the beginning of the next, huh? Wonderful :)  Congratulations and all the best!!!

• April  ?? 2015  - Met on Xbox
  • June 09 2016  - Met in person
  • May  30 2017  - Mailed I-129F
  • June 02 2017  - Case received
  • June 06 2017  - NOA1
  • Dec.  19 2017  - NOA2 (200 days)
  • Jan.  24 2018  -  NVC Received
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  NVC Case No.
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  Consulate Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • Feb.  13 2018  -  Packet 4 Received
  • Feb.  20 2018  -  Medical
  • Mar.  07 2018  -  Interview: APPROVED
  • Mar.  13 2018  -  VOH
  • Mar.  26 2018  -  POE (300 days)
  • Mar.  27 2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • May  30 2018  -  Received SSN
  • June 14 2018  -  Married
  • July  06 2018  -  Mailed AOS packet
  • July  12 2018  AOS NOA1
  • Aug. 01 2018  -  Biometrics

Reviews for Us Consulate for Canada in Montreal:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada&cty=&dfilter=5

Review for Dr. Mascarenhas Visa Medical in Toronto:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/578194-review-of-medical-dr-lyndon-mascarenhas/?tab=comments#comment-9044504

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
On 3/5/2018 at 10:31 AM, SatinderSabiee said:

My case updated right after interview on Feb 23rd 2018 to Admin Process .

If it says "non-immigrant" it's normal and should be done soon. 

K-1 Visa process

05/02/2017: Received Date
05/04/2017: NOA1 
10/24/2017: Request for Additional Evidence
10/28/2017: Request for Additional Evidence hard copy in mail
11/03/2017: Sent RFE response
11/15/2017: USCIS received reply

12/05/2017: NOA2
12/07/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/17/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/19/2018: Case Number Received
01/25/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/27/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/15/2018: Medical
02/22/2018: Interview 
02/22/2018: APPROVED!

03/01/2018: Visa in Hand
03/05/2018: POE Airport
04/18/2018: Married! 

AOS process

05/21/2018 AOS Package Mailed

05/21/2018 Package delivered

06/06/2018 Email and Text notifications received (This is the date on NOA1 too)

06/11/2018 NOA1 in Mail

10/05/2018 EAD/AP received

08/12/2019 Interview scheduled

09/16/2019 Interview date

09/17/2019 Card was sent for production (Approved)

09/19/2019 Card was mailed

09/23/2019 Green card on hand :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, mysticdolphin95 said:

Wow. Just wow. :D:D 

Thanks for sharing!!!!!

<3

2 hours ago, mysticdolphin95 said:

oooh congrats!!! :D we don't mind seeing some pix hihihi no pressure though! 

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
2 hours ago, mysticdolphin95 said:

Such wonderful news!  gives me hope that there is light at the end of this dark tunnel xxx

Hi all,

just checking in to say hello. I was actually hoping to see good news for @John & Rose but I did see some movements so fingers crossed for more good news to come. I've been really stressed for a while that's why I've been quiet. Our paperwork has reached the embassy however we are still waiting on getting and interview date and information on setting up an appt for the medical. I feel like they have forgotten us. This has taken a toll on us and we have had moments where we were ready to give up.My paperwork arrived 01/23 and we are still waiting. Hope everyone is doing well and congrats to everyone that were approved and to the others still waiting like myself prayers to all. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
20 hours ago, purplepink said:

Is there a guide on how to fill out the DS-160?

Some of the questions are kinda confusing :( 

Google helps too!

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

9 hours ago, Dee28 said:

Hi all,

just checking in to say hello. I was actually hoping to see good news for @John & Rose but I did see some movements so fingers crossed for more good news to come. I've been really stressed for a while that's why I've been quiet. Our paperwork has reached the embassy however we are still waiting on getting and interview date and information on setting up an appt for the medical. I feel like they have forgotten us. This has taken a toll on us and we have had moments where we were ready to give up.My paperwork arrived 01/23 and we are still waiting. Hope everyone is doing well and congrats to everyone that were approved and to the others still waiting like myself prayers to all. 

We are just at Phase II of the K-1 waiting game.  USCIS received the RFE response 7 days ago.  Hopefully we will hear something soon.

Congratulations on making it that far.  You are almost done with this so you can get you lives moving again!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Hello June Filers! 

Congratulations on all who have passed this stage and has moved successfully to the others.. Unfortunately, I received a easy RFE for documents I had initially sent 🤔 on Jan 12. On Jan 25 USCIS received it and I have submitted service requests. It said that an officer has been assigned for adjucation. How long?! For a decision who knows.. 🤣 266 days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
30 minutes ago, D & JL said:

Hello June Filers! 

Congratulations on all who have passed this stage and has moved successfully to the others.. Unfortunately, I received a easy RFE for documents I had initially sent 🤔 on Jan 12. On Jan 25 USCIS received it and I have submitted service requests. It said that an officer has been assigned for adjucation. How long?! For a decision who knows.. 🤣 266 days.

They told me 30-60 days when I called to inquire  about my received RFE 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
On 3/5/2018 at 1:40 PM, Jessica829 said:

Our NOA2 is in my informed delivery, so our timeline was:

Monday June 12 - NOA1 date

Thursday Feb. 8 - RFE date

Monday Feb. 12 - RFE hard copy received

Friday Feb 16. - RFE mailed back

Saturday Feb. 17 - RFE delivered to USCIS

Wednesday Feb. 21 - RFE received notification

Thursday Mar. 1 - NOA2 date

Monday Mar. 5 - NOA2 hard copy received

I really hope they finished up the rest of the June stragglers this week! :) 

Congratulations!!!!🎊🍾🎉 

my RFE was received Feb 5 and still no answer. I have tried hard not to be pessimistic... still trying 😔

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.