If you guys would be so kind, I'm hoping to get some feedback on our cover letter and the documents we're be submitting for our I-129F application this week.
Nature of submission: I-129F ORIGINAL SUBMISSION
To Whom It May Concern:
Enclosed please find my form I-129F, Petition for K-1 Fianc Visa for ----- and supporting documents.
1. From G-1145
2. Payment for the amount of $535
3. Filled Out and Completed I-129F Form
4. Copy of petitioner's Birth Certificate.
5. Copy of petitioner's Passport (all pages)
6. Two Passport Style Photos from petitioner and beneficiary
7. Letter certifying intent to marry from petitioner and beneficiary
8. Proof of Having Met in the Last Two Years (Arranged by Meetings)
Picture Evidence with Descriptions of our Four Visits within the last two years
Proof of Travel
Credit Card Statements of from the two most recent trips. Beneficiary in Southern California, and petitioner in London.
9. Proof of ongoing relationship including pictures, gift receipts, travel itineraries, etc.
Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date.
I'm not sure if I am missing something or put them in a wrong order? I would appreciate any critiques? Positive feedback? Soothing words so I don't go crazy?
I know we have to make a copy of all the documents we are submitting but I was wondering if just a scanned copy would do the job or does my fianc need to send me original copies before he sends everything?
Many thanks for your help!