1. I mailed my AOS paperwork on 10/05/19
2. I got mail with NOA on 11/01/19 saying they have received my documents, the biometrics fee and they are working on my case
3. I received a RFE on 12/07/19 saying I have a missing Medical Examination (we didn't sent it because I wanted to file my petition before my DOS2019 expired and the lab results were delaying a bit so we thought we will just bring the medicals at the interview date)
The letter said:
- If i receive a mail with visa interview date, to bring the medicals then, or
- if my case doesn't require me to have an interview, they will send me a letter with instructions when and where to mail my medical examination.
Now the questions here are:
- in this RFE I have only 1 stated issue with my petition - the missing medicals. Does that mean everything else on my application is all good and it's just the medicals? Or should I still worry and hope everything else (sponsors, etc) is all good?
- is it normal to receive RFE before I have even received a date for biometrics?
Thank you so much in advance!!