Hi! Im a December 2016 filler. It seems like majority of December fillers got their approval, however mine in still pending. I have not filled n 400 so not sure why my case left behind. They still working on December 2016 cases so I m trying to stay optimistic.
I planned a trip with my family in 10 days and I thought that based on my timeline calculations I should be good to go with a green card in my hand, but here I am still waiting.
It started to kick my anxiety and I question if I filled out the petition right? If I put all the right signatures? Or maybe something is wrong with my documents - never ending torture of second thoughts.
Now I need to travel internationally and it would tear my heart apart if I ll cancel this family trip due to my anxiety and uncertainty about my I 751 situation.
Even though I try to stay positive, I have to prepare for the worst and know all my options.
Prior creating this thread I did my due diligence and search everywhere for the information I m looking for but there is not much clarity on it.
Here is my questions:
1) What are the possible reasons for a straight up denial of petition without RFE and interview? How realistic my fear of such outcome?
2) If a denial does happen and I m away, it seems like my residency is terminated and I won t be able to enter the country as a resident? But what about popular belief that only judge can terminate your residency status?
3) Would I have a chance to be paroled In and wait for the court?
4) Am I just driving myself totally nuts and my fears are not realistic? (I couldn t find any case where i751 got a straight denial while away and petitioner couldn t get in)
At the top of that I m going through depression and seems like loosing the ability to think rational.
Dear VJ community please help me to sort it out as I m currently biting my elbows instead of packing a suitcase in excitement of going on this family trip I have been waiting for so long.