TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part IV

2,070 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
7 hours ago, John & Rose said:

I have decided to go see Rose and the kids in April no matter if USCIS responds or not. I can’t let this wait hurt my chances to be with my family. It will mean less money and less vacation time when they get to the states but it means I get to be with them sooner. 

Got an email from Scott's Cheap Flights yesterday for flights from ORD to Manila for $602!

I know you've been able to find cheaper though, but I just remembered seeing the email :)

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, AnxiousCitizen said:

I can’t believe I’m typing this but my case has been approved!!! I got a text and an email and the app was updated!! @Kari & Atti @John & Rose I’m thinking of you guys and all the June filers that are still waiting!!! 

Congrats! What is your NOA1 date?

2 hours ago, Hadassah123 said:

Got an email from Scott's Cheap Flights yesterday for flights from ORD to Manila for $602!

I know you've been able to find cheaper though, but I just remembered seeing the email :)

That is actually good. The best I can find now is $663

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

9 hours ago, Jemilyn said:

Just want to ask...

Is it ok to have medical exam even my case number still " AT NVC"  right? 

Thank you in advance for the answer.

In the Philippines you can do it as soon as you receive the MNL#. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Gators15 said:

My fiancé just finished her embassy interview and she’s APPROVED! Wooo so happy! She said the interview was quite short. They asked for her affidavit of support, intent to marry, DS160 form and receipt of payment for the visa. They only asked her a few questions. When did we meet, how did we meet, when we saw each other last, what state is she going to move to, we’re either of us married before and that’s it. They told her she will have her visa within a week. We prepared a huge binder of forms and proof and information. They didn’t ask for much of it but better to be over prepared. 

@Hoosier81 tell your fiancé not to be nervous. It’s not a bad process. Good luck Tuesday!

Thanks Gator and congrats!!!!!!! When do you plan on POE?

Quick question how did your fiance pay in person at the embassy or online? My fiancee is confused right now on how to pay the 265.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Hoosier81 said:

Thanks Gator and congrats!!!!!!! When do you plan on POE?

Quick question how did your fiance pay in person at the embassy or online? My fiancee is confused right now on how to pay the 265.

We will buy her ticket for the day after she has VOH. We are hoping Monday or Tuesday. She paid the embassy fee at via the bank option and brought the receipt to the interview. The instructions were in the email she received from the embassy. You can bring cash in rupiah too.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
6 hours ago, AnxiousCitizen said:

I can’t believe I’m typing this but my case has been approved!!! I got a text and an email and the app was updated!! @Kari & Atti @John & Rose I’m thinking of you guys and all the June filers that are still waiting!!! 

I am really really really really happy for you!!!! I know how much you’ve through waiting on this response. This is truly wonderful and it gives me so much hope, hope I didn’t have yesterday.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I am about to throw my laptop out the window. 

Does anyone know why the DS-160 site keeps coming back "session timed out" after I get past the name and DOB page, please? 😭😭😭

Also keeps saying about leaving the page and not saving. 

Am I doing something wrong here?

5 minutes ago, Lotts said:

Does anyone know why the DS-160 site keeps coming back "session timed out" after I get past the name and DOB page, please? 😭😭😭

try using a different internet browser! i think i read someone had issues similar to that. 

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Lotts said:

If you're using a mac, don't use safari. Try chrome or mozilla. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

try using a different internet browser! i think i read someone had issues similar to that. 

1 minute ago, Oksmanoks said:

If you're using a mac, don't use safari. Try chrome or mozilla. :)

I've just fired up my Mac for the first time in MONTHS. Firefox is POO.

Just got Chrome and seems to be doing the trick.

Thank you. 😬

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.