BrianUSA

How to cancel wife's visa?

89 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Has nothing to do with commitment.  

An immigrant visa, once issued, can’t just be revoked for no reason.

https://fam.state.gov/fam/09FAM/09FAM050412.html

OP are you now willing to prove that your wife’s visa was procured by fraud or material omission and that after you submitted all that proof she is now inadmissible after you had an argument? 

Edited by Nitas_man

We were having arguments for a long time,  mostly because she doesn’t want to have children, I thought she would change her mind over time but I don't see this happening.

She is making much more money than me because she is a model and constantly telling me that I am not good enough and forcing me to get a new job, I have a back injury and used to work in construction but I don't work anymore, mostly rely on help from my parents, she doesn't believe me that I say I can't work and calls my lazy, she said that she doesn't want to be the only provider. she hates my house, she said she wants to move but I like this house. it's owned by my parents so I don't have to pay anything.  yes it is small but it's free, I don't want to get a 30 year mortgage at 45 just to make her happy. she is not happy with anything.

Our honeymoon was a disaster,  that's why it only lasted a week, we had a huge fight over these issues, I still wanted to work things out but I feel like she lost her interest.

Last argument was really bad, she kept saying that I am mamas boy and I feel like all she cares about is money. she said "I don't come for a third world country, I don't really need this, don't want to live in your crappy little place" she demanded that I rent a new place and rent this place out, this just makes no sense to me, she is rude and greedy. A wife should be by her husband no matter what but all she wants is comfortable life and Gucci bags, she has like 10 she keeps buying them, yes it's her money but she is my wife it makes her money my money and she doesn't ask me about these things, plus I am the one who is bringing her to this country and she is not grateful at all. Last night she said that my mom is stupid for giving me money, she said that at my age I should be helping my parents and not the other way around, what is wrong with helping your son? she doesn't respect me or my family. 

I don't want her here anymore and will be getting a divorce. I do feel like she is only using me to get a GC ( doesn't even want to open a joint bank account with me) and I will tell this to the USCIS. I don't want to see her face anymore.

Edited by BrianUSA

Just now, BrianUSA said:

Who are they?

A couple from the reality TV show 90 day fiancé. 

heart.gif Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite heart.gif

36 minutes ago, BrianUSA said:

I don't want her here anymore and will be getting a divorce. I do feel like she is only using me to get a GC ( doesn't even want to open a joint bank account with me) and I will tell this to the USCIS. I don't want to see her face anymore.

Because you have been married more than two years, if she enters/entered the US, then she will receive a permanent green card.

Try to notify the embassy and CBP, file for divorce, move on.  She seems to be able to sustain herself, so you wanting to prevent her from coming to the US sounds like a plot for revenge.  Stress and negative feelings will only hurt you.  Divorce and move on. Find someone who wants to have children, fall in love again, work towards your dream life.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.