BrianUSA

How to cancel wife's visa?

89 posts in this topic

To be honest, in your favor if you are trying to call fraud, you are not really giving us many reasons to suspect she married you for anything but an immigration benefit. 

1 minute ago, Unidentified said:

How did she use you?

She obviously used me to get the visa, will telling them that she rented her own apartment right after arriving help? will this show them that she had no intention on living with me?

This was actually something she said she's gonna do if I refused to move out of my house  

2 minutes ago, BrianUSA said:

She obviously used me to get the visa, will telling them that she rented her own apartment right after arriving help? will this show them that she had no intention on living with me?

This was actually something she said she's gonna do if I refused to move out of my house  

It sounds like she is keeping communication open and trying to reconcile, see if you would move in with her. She wants to live with you, in a different location... 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
12 minutes ago, BrianUSA said:

No. She's not here yet so she doesn't have this apartment you're talking about so no. She hasn't used you for anything. 

29 minutes ago, BrianUSA said:

Her friend is the co sponsor and I didn't spend money it was all her money

even the stupid honeymoon, she paid for it, probably so she can show the photos at the interview. 

She used me.

Edited by t-ten

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.