1,000 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Just now, Cony said:

Finally I got DQ yesterday!

・1st submission  Aug 6th

・Resubmission  Sep 21th

・DQ Nov 6

Congratulations 🎉🍾 such a relief I suppose ! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
55 minutes ago, Dustin725 said:

Congrats Cony! Hope you get an interview date soon!

Thanks! 

Although I got depressed again and again, It is thanks to you guys that I have come this far :)

Edited by Cony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Hey all!

I paid my NVC fees AOS and DS on the 2nd of November. I can see that the money has been withdrawn from my account two to three days ago. However, it still says "in process". Can anyone tell me how long this usually takes? On the CEAC website it says to wait two to three days. That's long gone now.

Edited by wifidolly

"Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave." - Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

56 minutes ago, wifidolly said:

Hey all!

I paid my NVC fees AOS and DS on the 2nd of November. I can see that the money has been withdrawn from my account two to three days ago. However, it still says "in process". Can anyone tell me how long this usually takes? On the CEAC website it says to wait two to three days. That's long gone now.

Hi there we paid on the same time frame though I was able to pay my IV fee first and 2 days later it allow me to upload documents. My AOS was paid November 2 but just like yours the status still says "in process". I think normally it is 2 business days

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Another question, was I suppose to wait for an invoice to be sent to me? Once I received the email with my case number and invoice number. I submitted the payment. 

"Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave." - Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
24 minutes ago, wifidolly said:

Another question, was I suppose to wait for an invoice to be sent to me? Once I received the email with my case number and invoice number. I submitted the payment. 

Thats all you need for now.

Once the payment goes through (up to 1 week) you can fill out the DS260 and send in the Financials.

I just paid my bills too. 

USCIS Texas sent my application on the 10th of October.

The NVC estimates on their website seem pretty accurate!

I-130

4/10/2019 Sent to Phoenix Lockbox

4/18/2019  NOA1

9/25/2019 NOA 2 for I-130  (166 days) - no 129 or expedite.

11/07/2019 Received  NVC Case Number via Email and submitted the payments (same day)

11/23/2019 Submitted everything

12/19/19 DQ

02/04/20 Interview

02/10/20 Greencard fee paid

02/15/20 POE

10/01/20 Card in production

02/15/20 Move to the US

06/2021 Finally received Greencard

I-751 (Lifting Conditions)

01/2022 I751 sent

02/2022 NOA1 / Using old Biometrics

3 hours ago, wifidolly said:

Hey all!

Status will change to PAID sometime this week I’m sure. For me it took a little bit of time for it to show up even though the money had been withdrawn already. I paid for it the second I got the email and everything ended up fine, don’t worry!

Also to anyone who is waiting for their status to change to PAID, remember that weekends don’t count towards processing times!

I believe it’s more accurate to count 2-3 days after the money is withdrawn and not 2-3 days from when you submitted payment.

Edited by Dustin725

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 hours ago, wifidolly said:

Hey all!

Same here we paid on 11/02 and until yesterday the fees were still in process. Ill check later.

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey does anyone know if there's a thread on 'how to not get an RFE on docs uploaded to NVC?' 🤣

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
7 hours ago, Cony said:

Finally I got DQ yesterday!

・1st submission  Aug 6th

・Resubmission  Sep 21th

・DQ Nov 6

These are good times.

Felicitations from us to you!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Dustin725 said:

Status will change to PAID sometime this week I’m sure. For me it took a little bit of time for it to show up even though the money had been withdrawn already. I paid for it the second I got the email and everything ended up fine, don’t worry!

Also to anyone who is waiting for their status to change to PAID, remember that weekends don’t count towards processing times!

I believe it’s more accurate to count 2-3 days after the money is withdrawn and not 2-3 days from when you submitted payment.

I agree with this. I paid one fee October 31st (Thursday) and the 2nd one November 1st (Friday). The monies cleared Tuesday so Im hoping the submission part and D-260 will open up by tomorrow.  Im so glad that once my stepdaughter gets here I will never have to deal with these immigration processes every again!!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.