dwheels76

NVC Filers - November 2019

1,000 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Hello , 

you can pay the fees today , but then to start uploading your files , your payment needs to be processed  first . For us , we payed in a Friday , and we were able to start uploading on the next Monday.

Ok great that's what we will do, thanks! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 11/1/2019 at 12:54 PM, aabd1987 said:

Ooh so exciting!  Congrats again!!!  When did you begin the NVC process and paying the fees for DS 260 and affidavit of support?  Trying to get an idea.  I just got my I-130 approved on Oct. 24, so I'm still waiting for NVC to send me my case number.  

I also got approved on Oct 23rd. We're waiting to hear from NVC... 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I paid the fees on October 31st and November 1st and they have been cleared thru our bank.  How much longer do you all think it will be before I can start uploading and filling out the D-260? I keep checking CEAC and it's still showing in process.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey! Has anybody had any luck reaching NVC past the early hours of the morning? 😕 it's 1.45pm EST now and I'm trying but every time it goes straight to the voice message.

25 minutes ago, neilsqueen said:

I paid the fees on October 31st and November 1st and they have been cleared thru our bank.  How much longer do you all think it will be before I can start uploading and filling out the D-260? I keep checking CEAC and it's still showing in process.

It typically takes 2-3 days :)  for us it really was 3 full business days.

Edited by Rose__

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Rose__ said:

Hey! Has anybody had any luck reaching NVC past the early hours of the morning? 😕 it's 1.45pm EST now and I'm trying but every time it goes straight to the voice message.

I called this morning and got through... I was hoping for a case number, but nothing yet

Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage : 5/31/19
I-130 Sent : 6/14/19
I-130 NOA1 : 6/20/19 
I-129F Sent :    8/9/19
I-129F NOA1 :    8/13/19
1-130 Approved: 9/26/19

I-129F Denied: 9/26/19

Approval Sent to NVC: 10/9/19  
NVC Received : 10/17/19

NVC Case# Received : 11/8/19

NVC Payments Made : 11/8/19

Documents Submitted : 12/2/19

Documents Approved : 1/10/2020

Documents sent to JA Embassy : 1/21/2020

Medical Exam Complete : 1/24/2020

Interview Date : 2/3/2020 (APPROVED)

Administrative Processing : 2/3/2020 - Original JA Marriage Certificate requested

Mailed Marriage Certificate: 2/3/2020

Marriage Certificate Arrived at JA Embassy: 2/6/2020

CEAC shows "Issued":  2/24/2020 :dance:

"The U.S. Department of State Consulate located in Kingston has released document related to your Visa application to our courier DHL Express." 2/27/2020 😄💃♥️

VISA IN HAND - FLIGHT BOOKED - 3/2/2020 :joy:

Hubby Arrived in US: 3/4/2020

38 minutes ago, neilsqueen said:

Waiting to see if anyone called and got feedback on this. But apparently it’s not taking 2-3 business days as stated 🤷🏽‍♀️

5 minutes ago, FloraTen said:

Waiting to see if anyone called and got feedback on this. But apparently it’s not taking 2-3 business days as stated 🤷🏽‍♀️

Hello there- I know we kinda have similar NVC timeline. I called this morning as to why my fees (paid on 30th Wednesday) still shows in process. The lady that I talked said to call them back by the end of this week if the payment status doesn't change. She said Washington is charge for all of these fees not NVC. I don't think that was the answer I wanted but oh well i guess all that I'm left to do is wait.

28 minutes ago, Ramramlen said:

Hello there- I know we kinda have similar NVC timeline. I called this morning as to why my fees (paid on 30th Wednesday) still shows in process. The lady that I talked said to call them back by the end of this week if the payment status doesn't change. She said Washington is charge for all of these fees not NVC. I don't think that was the answer I wanted but oh well i guess all that I'm left to do is wait.

Hmm well we shall wait and if I see any change I will say on here. Thanks for the reply🙏🏽

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@elena333 sorry i wrote that wrong. Documents was accepted on october 18. They requested additional proof on October 22. We got the DQ email on Oct 30th but those docs dont say submitted yet.

Hi guys, I need help really. We got approve August 31 and our papers was sent to NVC September 12 but since we were back and forth in our decision to continue in the process it took us almost a month to pay NVC to be able to upload the documents. But now it's been over a week that we paid and the money was taken from our account already however in the website it still say processing. It's so weird.  Is there anybody there experiencing the same thing or do you have any idea guys why this is happening. I hope to get help. Thank you. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, Rose__ said:

It typically takes 2-3 days :)  for us it really was 3 full business days.

I called them today at 2pm est. it took me 16 tries to get the right message (with the ring). Then I waited 50 min to talk to someone. A few days ago I waited an hour and a half!

Hi anyone in here experiencing problem after paying AOS fee? We were able to pay the IV fee and submitted the documents for that. 3 days after, were able to pay AOS fee  but it's been 3 business days and still showing "in process" 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.