dwheels76

NVC Filers - November 2019

1,000 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, wifidolly said:

Guys, does it matter if we fill out the AOS form on the computer rather than filling it with a pen? Other than the signature 

That’s fine, just make sure it’s not an editable form when you submit it.

7 hours ago, wifidolly said:

Also if I've never filed taxes, where do I submit my written statement 

File it under Tax Transcript, I wouldn’t file it under explanation of no tax transcript because I have heard of people getting a request for additional evidence. I filed mine under tax transcript and got approved no problem. Good luck!

3 hours ago, jarrod679 said:

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! Filed everything. 

NVC website is truly garbage-town. It's really really bad.

I think I've completed more captcha's during this process than I ever did before. 

I know right! I was thinking why wouldn’t they have just done some simple username and password system. But NO if I idle for too long I have to enter everything in again and do a captcha. Congrats on all your submissions! Hope they all get approved quickly. 

35 minutes ago, Duke & Marie said:

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 yay finally case number received... logged in and paid fees 😍😍😍

Congrats! You’re getting closer!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
1 hour ago, Duke & Marie said:

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 yay finally case number received... logged in and paid fees 😍😍😍

That's good news.

Just a matter of time before you put all this behind you.

5 minutes ago, Sea Leslie said:

Congrats!!!! Me too, I got an email 1AM this morning. :D

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 happy days, congrats 😬 just a few more days and we can start uploading information 😍🙌🙌

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Sea Leslie said:

Greetings everyone,

I finally received my case number & invoice number 1AM by email today and paid my fees 4AM today. It took the NVC only 16 business days from the time they received my petition to give me the case# & invoice#. :dance:

Oh wow that feeling of relief...Lol

It won't be long before you wrap things up.

Make sure you submit those documents right when the time comes.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sea Leslie said:

Greetings everyone,

I finally received my case number & invoice number 1AM by email today and paid my fees 4AM today. It took the NVC only 16 business days from the time they received my petition to give me the case# & invoice#. :dance:

Oh my! I've been following your posts because my case was received at the NVC just one day after yours. I hope I get it soon too.

Congratulations!!!!!!! :dance:🎉

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Service Center: Nebraska Service Center

Consulate: Rio de Janeiro

Marriage: 2014/10/11

I-130 sent: 2019/06/26

I-130 NOA1: 2019/07/12

I-129F sent: 2019/08/28

I-129F NOA: 2019/08/30

I-130 Approval: 2019/09/27

I-129F Denial: 2019/09/27

Case sent to NVC: 2019/10/09

Case recive NVC: 2019/10/18

Case Number recive NVC: 2019/11/11

Payment of AOS and IV fees: 2019/11/11

DS 260, AOS and Civil Documents Sub: 2019/11/18

FE Review Note: 2020/01/16

Second Sub: 2020/01/20

DQ: 2020/03/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, Frank77777 said:

Hey guy :) someone with experience ? I got approval i 130 28 october :) now waiting for nvc send me fee  

1 how long wait hear from nvc

2 : how long after  pai fee and filé ds 260 get  interwium ? 

I recieve This notice 

A0D1142B-36E9-40CA-AC65-F8C8C9DA5621.jpeg

Hello , 

you need to wait your service center to send you case to NVC ( it can take a week to a month ) . They don’t send it right away .

you will not  hear from NVC before they  give you a case number in order to start ( about a month after they received your case ) 

so look on USCIS .gov or Myuscis to see when USCIS send your file To the department of state and from then wait about 15 days and call NVC to know if they received it 😊

after they give you a case number and you paid the fees and submit your documents . It depends if all you documents are accepted . It’s about 4-6 weeks for them to review what you submitted . There is a little backlog .
if everything is ok than the interview date depend on your embassy availabilities . 
i hope it helped . Have a great day ! 

Edited by Mr & Mrs T

2 hours ago, Sea Leslie said:

Greetings everyone,

Leslie did u call them at all during the 16 businesss day? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Guys, do I put my middle name in the "given name" section of the DS260 form? There's no option for middle name

Edited by wifidolly

"Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave." - Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

Does anyone else have issues with IV fee processing? The fee was cleared from my bank account on October 31st and the status still shows processing. I paid AOS fee on November 2nd and it cleared within a couple of days. I called NVC and was told to submit a service request, but as of now it says they are one month behind. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.