dwheels76

NVC Filers - November 2019

1,000 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
22 minutes ago, neilsqueen said:

I agree with this. I paid one fee October 31st (Thursday) and the 2nd one November 1st (Friday). The monies cleared Tuesday so Im hoping the submission part and D-260 will open up by tomorrow.  Im so glad that once my stepdaughter gets here I will never have to deal with these immigration processes every again!!! 

I was wondering because we paid both aos and IV fee yesterday and we saw that it was cleared this morning. So thereabout next wee we should be able to complete the DS260.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Bking said:

I was wondering because we paid both aos and IV fee yesterday and we saw that it was cleared this morning. So thereabout next wee we should be able to complete the DS260.

Hopefully! Things don't seem to work the same for each case.  The 2nd fee for me didn't open up til the next day from paying the first and you were able to pay both the same day.  No consistency with how they process things smh. Best wishes to you!

Timeline
1 minute ago, neilsqueen said:

Hopefully! Things don't seem to work the same for each case.  The 2nd fee for me didn't open up til the next day from paying the first and you were able to pay both the same day.  No consistency with how they process things smh. Best wishes to you!

Really? This is pretty weird then as I thought it gave the option for both because now the status check section told us that we are to complete the form. But hopefully we get good responses soon

Timeline
54 minutes ago, Bking said:

Really? This is pretty weird then as I thought it gave the option for both because now the status check section told us that we are to complete the form. But hopefully we get good responses soon

I just checked my status section and it says the same. Says fees were received and to fill out form yet other area says it's still in process. I'm on hold with NVC now to check and see if there is a computer glitch. Worth a shot to check lol

Timeline
Just now, neilsqueen said:

I just checked my status section and it says the same. Says fees were received and to fill out form yet other area says it's still in process. I'm on hold with NVC now to check and see if there is a computer glitch. Worth a shot to check lol

Ok let us know what they told you 

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Bking said:

Ok let us know what they told you 

The gentleman I spoke with confirmed the two to three business day countdown starts after the money has cleared the bank.  He also said the reality of it is up to one week and not really the two to three days.  He said if the application and download options don't open up by next week to call back for a service request.  Said this is on the normal side.  I figured this was the case but wanted to make sure so no stones were left unturned.

Timeline
1 minute ago, neilsqueen said:

The gentleman I spoke with confirmed the two to three business day countdown starts after the money has cleared the bank.  He also said the reality of it is up to one week and not really the two to three days.  He said if the application and download options don't open up by next week to call back for a service request.  Said this is on the normal side.  I figured this was the case but wanted to make sure so no stones were left unturned.

Ok this is very helpful thanks a lot and I hope it pops up for us soon so we can continue your process. It's just that we feel reenergized as it came to a stand still from our NOA2 back in July to be getting all of this now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
5 hours ago, neilsqueen said:

I agree with this. I paid one fee October 31st (Thursday) and the 2nd one November 1st (Friday). The monies cleared Tuesday so Im hoping the submission part and D-260 will open up by tomorrow.  Im so glad that once my stepdaughter gets here I will never have to deal with these immigration processes every again!!! 

We paid ours the exact same days!! Hope we get to submit documents tomorrow!

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

NVC Stage:

• Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

• Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)
  • September 10 2020: Embassy received passport in mail
  • September 15 2020: Passport with visa in hand

October 11 2020: Arrived in US!

I paid the fees on 11/3 and 11/4, they took our money yesterday 11/6, and it showed we paid this afternoon.  I submitted AskNVC this morning, and got the status change from IN PROCESS to PAID this afternoon. 

14 minutes ago, bellaquang said:

I paid the fees on 11/3 and 11/4, they took our money yesterday 11/6, and it showed we paid this afternoon.  I submitted AskNVC this morning, and got the status change from IN PROCESS to PAID this afternoon. 

Mine changed to paid as well

Hellow, i just paid aos and iv fees, can someone please tell us what documents we need to submit at nvc stage. So we have it all ready.

Please let me know what i am missing?

I184, last 3 year tax transcripts, w2s

Employment letter.

Beneficiary police reports.

Beneficiary photos?

Copy of passport, birthcertificate?

Anything else? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

we got paid too!

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Abcd1234 said:

Hellow, i just paid aos and iv fees, can someone please tell us what documents we need to submit at nvc stage. So we have it all ready.

Please let me know what i am missing?

I184, last 3 year tax transcripts, w2s

Employment letter.

Beneficiary police reports.

Beneficiary photos?

Copy of passport, birthcertificate?

Anything else? 

Hello , 

you have to submit what you say in your post beneficiary .

beneficiary police report less than 1 year 

beneficiary passport photo American size less than 6 month 

copy of passport 

copy of birth certificate

wedding certificate 

on our side , my husband is navy retired so we submitted is retirement / Va income

in France we have a « military day » with a certificate . I lost it so I wrote a letter to explain my situation and I put the mail saying tant I can’t have another certificate .

you have a section where you can add what your are judging necessary . 
i hope it can help 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.