2,700 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Linda&Linh said:

Congrats to everyone who has been approved -- out NOA 1 date on the new site is Aug. 17th but still have not heard anything for NOA2 , we are getting very worried now =/

I wouldn't be. they've only got through 25 percent of vj users at this point. there's still alot to go. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, JMEngland said:

I wouldn't be. they've only got through 25 percent of vj users at this point. there's still alot to go. 

Did quick status check to keep things in perspective.

Out of 245 August timelines currently listed, 61 approvals, and 6 RFEs. So 27% or so "touched" cases. Keep in mind based on historical data this number tend to cap out at about 75% as about 25% of all times lines are some combination of abandoned/withdrawn or (rarely) denied. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Linda&Linh said:

Congrats to everyone who has been approved -- out NOA 1 date on the new site is Aug. 17th but still have not heard anything for NOA2 , we are getting very worried now =/

They don't approve petitions in order..so you have nothing to worry about :) 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, carmzzzt said:

Ill start to sorry when Feb comes in haha

Yea. So the way I am handling things is just checking the websites a few times everyday and calling on Fridays just to make sure there's nothing negative that I somehow didn't get notified about. I think by the end of next week most of us should be approved and the week following that the only people left will be those that had to respond to RFEs. 

Timeline
33 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

Yea. So the way I am handling things is just checking the websites a few times everyday and calling on Fridays just to make sure there's nothing negative that I somehow didn't get notified about. I think by the end of next week most of us should be approved and the week following that the only people left will be those that had to respond to RFEs. 

I'm crossing my fingers that they start September NOA1's by the end of this month 😂 I'm so happy August is getting approved quickly !

Only one 8/21 has been touched and approved. There's 7 of us listed here waiting. I check daily...not worried or fretting. I do wonder how I'll react when I see 'approved' on sites or apps or if it shows up silently in my mailbox.

Congrats everyone...even those with RFEs because it means the end is in sight.

Catherine.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
16 minutes ago, becky8159 said:

We did it!!! We got approved with no RFE's!! I was getting nervous but the new site updated this morning and shows we were approved!!! Accckkkkkkk!!!!

Congrats! 

18 minutes ago, becky8159 said:

We did it!!! We got approved with no RFE's!! I was getting nervous but the new site updated this morning and shows we were approved!!! Accckkkkkkk!!!!

Congrats! Next place to be is here for what you can do between USCIS, NVC and embassy. Read the first post in the thread for updated information with how to's.

You should become familiar with your country's sub-forum here on VJ to get a better understanding of the process for the Embassy that you will be interviewing with. This will allow you to get direct answers from those who have completed the steps you are about to take at the US Embassy - Brazil.  Sub-forum for Brazil is located here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/96-mexico-latin-south-america/

This is the Packet 3 (P3) letter from your Embassy.

https://br.usembassy.gov/visas/fiancee/the-interview-2/

There is a lot of information on the Embassy for Brazil here https://br.usembassy.gov/visas/frequently-asked-questions-non-immigrant-visas/

A thread were a lot of chatter about the process for the Brazil Embassy and interview

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/679652-nvc-to-interview-in-rio-brazil/?page=10

For additional information on the Immigration Visa process and required documents, please refer to your letter or email or visit the Consular Section Website at https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-BR/iv/information/iv_overview.

Brazilian Visa applicant(s) under the age of 14 and Non-Brazilian Visa applicants under the age of 14 do not need to appear in person at the Applicant Service Center (ASC) appointment however they must attend in person the Consular Section interview. The parent must bring the minor child's documentation including a printed photo (A 5 x 5 cm (2 x 2 inches) colored printed photo, taken within the last 6 months and with white background. For additional instructions on photo requirement for the US Department of States, please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/photos.html to the Applicant Service Center on behalf of the child.

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-BR/iv/information/iv_overviewFrom

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
21 minutes ago, becky8159 said:

Congrats!! :dance:

08-20-18 :  I-129F package sent

08-28-18 : Package delivered

08-31-18 :  NOA1

01-29-19:  NOA2 

02-22-19 : NVC case number

03-05-19 : In transit

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, becky8159 said:

Congrats

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
18 hours ago, Linda&Linh said:

I am near with your date and some dates they didnt touch. So. Lets wait more

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.