2,700 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, carmzzzt said:

Is this myaccount.uscis? It says August 22.

Yes  thats new website and make sure you call them and ask them abt your noa1.  They will send you again

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
21 hours ago, BB&SVW said:

I get a mini heart attack every time I check the 2 USCIS sites (old and new). I keep saying to myself one of these days - it will NOT say Case Received anymore! Waaaahhhh

We're approved January 11th, but new site still says "case received" until now. I don't know if they are just too lazy to update the new site. I think the old site is more reliable when it comes to approval notification. 

It will come, just have a little more patience. Goodluck..😉

3 hours ago, carmzzzt said:

Is this myaccount.uscis? It says August 22.

On both websites, app case tracker,  and my NOA1 Hardcopy... my Recieved date is August 28, 2018. That's what I have been going by. Recieved date is NOA1, not the notice date. 

Edited by Gc0988

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Gc0988 said:

On both websites and my NOA1 Hardcopy... my Recieved date is August 28, 2018. That's what I have been going by. Recieved date is NOA1 not notice date 

I thought we discussed in our conversation here around page 54 that the NOA1 date could potentially be either the Received Date or the Notice Date and no one really knows which it is (especially if the dates are close) 😅

I'm going by my Notice Date (Aug 27) because it comes after my Received Date (Aug 22), just to be safe so I don't start panicking too early. If it turns out to be going by the Received Date then that just means it'll feel like I got it early.

52 minutes ago, Mark and Rosa said:

We're approved January 11th, but new site still says "case received" until now. I don't know if they are just too lazy to update the new site. I think the old site is more reliable when it comes to approval notification. 

It will come, just have a little more patience. Goodluck..😉

Did you use your recieved date as NOA1? Or notice date as NOA1? 

16 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

There is an old saying around these parts and that is "Do what do will do". Anymore and you can get yourself in trouble. JMHO

Yes, I loved that saying when you told me, "why do when do will do"? This is 100% accurate and not only did it make me realize that I was doing too much but I also got a good laugh out of it, thanks Greenbaum 😂

Edited by Hobidyali

1 hour ago, Gc0988 said:

On both websites, app case tracker,  and my NOA1 Hardcopy... my Recieved date is August 28, 2018. That's what I have been going by. Recieved date is NOA1, not the notice date. 

The received date corresponds with the dates on the scans, the old website and on the case tracker app. You can find the receive date in the top middle of your NOA-1 next to your case number. 

The notice date is the date that the notice was sent to you, it has no other special meaning. That number is on the top right of your NOA-1.

Submitted date is the date that the case was submitted into the system and is used on the new website, it has no bearing on the scans or the app.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

7 hours ago, carmzzzt said:

Should i worry that my fiancè never received a hard copy of our NOA1? Since we never knew what our exact notice date is, possibly our NOA1 should be Sept 1st or something. Oh mannnnn

The NOA1 is used for nothing in the process going forward. It's only a "receipt" for the submittal of your application. Don't drive yourself crazy in trying to secure a copy because you will never be asked for it. You will need the NOA2 for the AOS portion after you are married so hang on to that document.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

13 hours ago, Nafisa Zaripova said:

Oh we got RFE🤦‍♀️ Woke up to app notification. Can they provide us with information of what is wrong if we call them tomorrow?

Call USCIS. Tell them you would like a copy of the RFE because you are on a deadline that can’t be extended. A tier 2 is the only one that has access to those systems. They can also read it to you and let you know what they are requesting. :thumbs:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Here 29 August receive notice start to get exited and worry and every feeling you can understand. We should be almost there best of luck to everybody!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.