2,700 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
4 hours ago, PurelyRavage said:

Pregnancy brain is making me overthink why I got my RFE. Wondering if it's because I didnt have enough evidence of meeting? I just sent 15 photos and labeled and dated on back with Facebook posts of events with likes and comments. Didn't include stamps or fights since we live 30 min away from each other and cross multiple times a week. Worse case is I provide evidence but not sure how. Boarder crossings? I don't keep receipts. Engagement ring receipt? I'm pregnant so does that count as evidence? Lol. FML. 

All they care about at this point is whether you two have met within 2 years of filing your I-129f. If you have evidence that you met within 2 years, the RFE is mostly likely for something else :) 

1 minute ago, JMEngland said:

Not one update to timelines today. Maybe tomorrow is gonna be a big day for a lot of people 😁😁😁

the timeline thing on the home page for me says it is now overdue.

thats depressing

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
36 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

Not one update to timelines today. Maybe tomorrow is gonna be a big day for a lot of people 😁😁😁

Yes, I noticed from previous months approvals seem to come in waves. There are heavy days, and then dry spells. Due to them refusing to update website, and mail taking variable amount of time it kinda gets spread out. I am guessing they have to work with NVC to not overwhelm them. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
2 hours ago, Shiran said:

If you didn't destroy the envelope and have a good eyesight I bet you will see that postal stamp in upper right corner reads Jan 11. So they approved and issued notice on Jan 10, but didn't mail until a day later. 

Today I officially learned that Tier 1 agents CAN see case status even if the website is not updated.

Do you think they have full access and can see how far along your case is 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sara Bareq said:

Do you think they have full access and can see how far along your case is 

That I do not know. And they cannot update website either, but they can tell you if it was approved or RFE even if website still shows received. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
On 1/14/2019 at 7:30 PM, Jay Jones said:

Congrats.  It took mine 24 hours to update on the new website.

Yes the new site has been updated exactly the next morning, another hurdle on the way lol.

Edited by Tidus992

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Nafisa Zaripova said:

Oh we got RFE🤦‍♀️ Woke up to app notification. Can they provide us with information of what is wrong if we call them tomorrow?

Depends who you get on the phone some will for you, some won't.  If you keep pushing them they may give in.

Edited by Tidus992

Timeline
52 minutes ago, Shiran said:

Yes, I noticed from previous months approvals seem to come in waves. There are heavy days, and then dry spells. Due to them refusing to update website, and mail taking variable amount of time it kinda gets spread out. I am guessing they have to work with NVC to not overwhelm them. 

Probably has a lot to do with only a certain percentage of people going through the process being members on VJ. I'm sure roughly the same amount of people get processed each day, it's just how many of those people are members of VJ. Also, I've noticed a pretty heavy percentage of people never come back and update their timelines once they get NOA2. I guess once they get it they just have no use for the community anymore 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

Probably has a lot to do with only a certain percentage of people going through the process being members on VJ. I'm sure roughly the same amount of people get processed each day, it's just how many of those people are members of VJ. Also, I've noticed a pretty heavy percentage of people never come back and update their timelines once they get NOA2. I guess once they get it they just have no use for the community anymore 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I know I plan on staying a part of the community and update my timeline every step of the way and also help others.

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Jay Jones said:

I know I plan on staying a part of the community and update my timeline every step of the way and also help others.

I think it’s rude and selfish when people get their NOA2 and don’t come back or even bother updating their timelines. 

I will definitely be on here through my entire journey as well , and make sure to update everything and help others when I can. 

👍🏻 for teamwork ! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Tidus992 said:

Yes the new site has been updated exactly the next morning, another hurdle on the way lol.

I saw the update on the new website the next morning too. Now I just need that dang paper in the mail 😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 10/26/2018 at 10:59 AM, Shiran said:

Glad you finally got it. I would love to be a fly on the wall there and understand how they managed to lose your packet for 2 month so that received date is so much later after you mailed it. And yes, notice date, as Olichka said, is your NOA1 date.

In other news seems like last couple of days were slow days. Week started great with first few May approvals then came to a screeching halt. :( 

Should i worry that my fiancè never received a hard copy of our NOA1? Since we never knew what our exact notice date is, possibly our NOA1 should be Sept 1st or something. Oh mannnnn

Timeline
7 minutes ago, carmzzzt said:

Should i worry that my fiancè never received a hard copy of our NOA1? Since we never knew what our exact notice date is, possibly our NOA1 should be Sept 1st or something. Oh mannnnn

Are you able to access new website? What date does it show there?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.