I need an advice from you.
My k1 visa intetview was held on October 8th and I got RFE where the Embassy requested to send IRS transcripts for 2017-2018 by email.
At the interview day I had only #1040 form unfortunately ( for self employed petitioner)
I have submitted the requested IRS transcripts via email (the amount on them is below the requested 16910$, for 2018 is slightly below) but we have shown bank savings and sufficient current income.
On 28th of October the US embassy informed me that they received my documents and that the review will take some time and requested to refrain to send multiple inquiries ( I never did, I guess it's a standard message)
Today the status on ceac.state.gov changed to REFUSED ??
1) Will I receive the official answer from the US embassy by email or they skip it and the status on the website is the one I should refer?
2) I have a valid B2 tourist visa until March 2020. Will they not let me in to meet my fiancee? I traveled 4 times to the States to meet my fiancee before.
3) if I apply for a tourist visa again, most probably I will be denied?
4) What the options are left now? Wife visa?
5) is there any list of countries where we can get married and the marriage will be legible, no any country restrictions?
6) what is the average waiting time for cr1?
If you read this message until the end I do hope you can give me any suggestions based on your experience and knowledge.
I am literally lost and feel so down