Jump to content

1,000 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Nyro33 said:

HI Syed

 

Thank you very much for your reply. I greatly appreciate it.

 

I will definitely be finding a co-sponsor. My question is whether I need to do that before NVC will send my case to the embassy or whether my husband will be scheduled for an interview now even before I upload the co-sponsor documents to NVC.

 

Thank you again

You’ll need it for NVC in order to get approved prior to them sending to embassy and arranging interview


CR1/IR1 - USC Spousal Visa

  • Married 14 April 2018
  • I130 Package Sent 30 Sept 2018
  • NOA1 PD 5 Oct 2018 (Nebraska) 
  • NOA2 30 September 2019 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
  • Sent to NVC 10 October 2019
  • AOS/IV Package Submitted 15 November 2019 🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Duke & Marie said:

You’ll need it for NVC in order to get approved prior to them sending to embassy and arranging interview

Ahh okay, thank you very much for clearing that up. I appreciate the help.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nyro33 said:

HI Syed

 

Thank you very much for your reply. I greatly appreciate it.

 

I will definitely be finding a co-sponsor. My question is whether I need to do that before NVC will send my case to the embassy or whether my husband will be scheduled for an interview now even before I upload the co-sponsor documents to NVC.

 

Thank you again

It is better to upload the joint sponsor document as soon as possible and before the interview gets scheduled..... I think you will have atleast a months time before the interview to do so ( i wish, pray and hope its not more than that)

To your question NVC and embassy will both take its due time to schedule the interview and in the mean while you can upload the co sponsor documents.

 

Hope this helps and if some other member can also comment on this.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Syed_Asghar_Raza said:

It is better to upload the joint sponsor document as soon as possible and before the interview gets scheduled..... I think you will have atleast a months time before the interview to do so ( i wish, pray and hope its not more than that)

To your question NVC and embassy will both take its due time to schedule the interview and in the mean while you can upload the co sponsor documents.

 

Hope this helps and if some other member can also comment on this.

 

Got it, thank you again. I wish you a fast and successful process too if you are also still in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Thank you For the link  but we know that it’s not the truth .. 

they are reviewing case from people who submitted way after me everyday . So I don’t trust their infos .

i am Sincerely glad  that everyone get further in the process but it’s so frustrating to see that as usual we can not have « real » informations and that there is no rule like for USCIS . So we are in the dark all the time and it’s tiring 

You are absolutely correct on this. My son and I have sequential numbers out of USCIS. Our cases were sent on the same day to NVC. I received his case number last week and am still waiting for mine. 

 

I called in and sat on hold for an hour and a half only to be told they don't know how that happened but I will eventually get an email with my case number but couldn't tell me when.

 

I want to work on his file but I'm scared to get him too far ahead as I need both cases processed at the same time. Having one done but not the other doesn't help me.

 

And I feel your frustration. After more than a year of waiting the patience is gone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Lovenature said:

You are absolutely correct on this. My son and I have sequential numbers out of USCIS. Our cases were sent on the same day to NVC. I received his case number last week and am still waiting for mine. 

 

I called in and sat on hold for an hour and a half only to be told they don't know how that happened but I will eventually get an email with my case number but couldn't tell me when.

 

I want to work on his file but I'm scared to get him too far ahead as I need both cases processed at the same time. Having one done but not the other doesn't help me.

 

And I feel your frustration. After more than a year of waiting the patience is gone. 

It’s like they don’t care and that’s sad because we are paying a lot for this « service » They are not really providing ..

i will be curious to see how they work really . 
your case Is probably on desk B while your son case is on desk A . They didn’t catch that they arrived together . That’s is mom and son .. 

i don’t know if it’s done on purpose or if it’s the way they work ( and if it’s the case that is showing how they are training managing ) anyway ..

I will start to work on the case , like getting the documents ready , scanning them under the good size / PDF to gain time . Then you can not know with them . Your son has now a case number but maybe you gonna get approve before him . There is no real rhyme on the way they are processing case even if when you call the robots they’ll you the same BS you can read online lol 

maybe when you receive your case number  you could call them back Or mail them  to explain that you need them to be process at the same time .

 

my patience is gone for a long time , trust me .. we are considering to stay in my country right now because we are really tired to not be able to plan anything for more than 14 months . We are  stuck in a place we were supposed to keep just few month , not able to spend Christmas with family because they blocked my ESTA.. 

 

i hope you will have your case number very soon because if he arrived at the same time with your son you gonna hear something in few days . 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Lovenature said:

You are absolutely correct on this. My son and I have sequential numbers out of USCIS. Our cases were sent on the same day to NVC. I received his case number last week and am still waiting for mine. 

 

I called in and sat on hold for an hour and a half only to be told they don't know how that happened but I will eventually get an email with my case number but couldn't tell me when.

 

I want to work on his file but I'm scared to get him too far ahead as I need both cases processed at the same time. Having one done but not the other doesn't help me.

 

And I feel your frustration. After more than a year of waiting the patience is gone. 

 

Hi! similar cases here at different stages. I sent SAME documents to me and our daughter, but one of mine was rejected and theirs were all approved.
 

She is already waiting for the date of the interview while I had to submit a new document and I am still waiting for it to be reviewed.

 

It is worth mentioning that the cases are related and the fee for the analysis of AOS documents is one for both.

 

And the interview is supposed to be together, I imagine.

 

God bless us all!!! 🙏🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, realmadrid23 said:

Hi, i have been asking this question everywhere- My wife has a US Address, she lives and works in USA. Do we have to upload anything to proof US domicile? 

I read somewhere thay they can use drivers license to prove us domicile. But I havent started uploading documents 😅😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Juliet57 said:

I read somewhere thay they can use drivers license to prove us domicile. But I havent started uploading documents 😅😅

That’s for living outside the US; Madrid’s wife has already proved US domicile because she is already living in the US 🤪 So nothing is required of her in that aspect


Our CR1 Journey:

 

USCIS Stage:

  • Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

 

NVC Stage:

  • Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like requirements for health insurance has been pushed out for another month...

 

https://justiceactioncenter.org/civil-rights-coalition-halts-implementation-of-presidential-proclamation-requiring-health-insurance/


CR1/IR1 - USC Spousal Visa

  • Married 14 April 2018
  • I130 Package Sent 30 Sept 2018
  • NOA1 PD 5 Oct 2018 (Nebraska) 
  • NOA2 30 September 2019 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
  • Sent to NVC 10 October 2019
  • AOS/IV Package Submitted 15 November 2019 🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Duke & Marie said:

Looks like requirements for health insurance has been pushed out for another month...

 

https://justiceactioncenter.org/civil-rights-coalition-halts-implementation-of-presidential-proclamation-requiring-health-insurance/

 

BBC talked about this as well.

Let's wait and see.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We paid the fees. Form ds-261 didnt show up, I remember someone posted on the Oct thread that its not necessary anymore because anyone can have access to uploading docs or something like that.

We're just waiting for my police certificate which I get on Wednesday then hopefully we'll have everything ready by then 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, bellaquang said:

I got my case number and ID number last night, so excited 

Hi, I did not know they still send information during the weekend 


Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage : 5/31/19
I-130 Sent : 6/14/19
I-130 NOA1 : 6/20/19 
I-129F Sent :    8/9/19
I-129F NOA1 :    8/13/19
1-130 Approved: 9/26/19

I-129F Denied: 9/26/19

Approval Sent to NVC: 10/9/19  
NVC Received : 10/17/19

NVC Case# Received : 11/8/19

NCV Payments Made : 11/8/19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...