dwheels76

NVC Filers - November 2019

1,000 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sea Leslie said:

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it. They received my petition 10/17 so I am hoping I will get my case number by the 2nd week of November. Congrats on getting your case number too 😊 

They recive my case 01 day after yours. I'm waiting for the ID 😊😁

Edited by LOUHAMILTON

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Service Center: Nebraska Service Center

Consulate: Rio de Janeiro

Marriage: 2014/10/11

I-130 sent: 2019/06/26

I-130 NOA1: 2019/07/12

I-129F sent: 2019/08/28

I-129F NOA: 2019/08/30

I-130 Approval: 2019/09/27

I-129F Denial: 2019/09/27

Case sent to NVC: 2019/10/09

Case recive NVC: 2019/10/18

Case Number recive NVC: 2019/11/11

Payment of AOS and IV fees: 2019/11/11

DS 260, AOS and Civil Documents Sub: 2019/11/18

FE Review Note: 2020/01/16

Second Sub: 2020/01/20

DQ: 2020/03/18

17 minutes ago, bird&bear said:

Does NVC not put you on hold anymore? I've tried calling a few times and get a voice message saying all agents are busy every time, but it never puts me on hold, just hangs up. 

You have to hear a short ring after you’ve dialed and then the operator would list instructions if you don’t hear that short ring and instead hear the operator one time, hang up and try again until you get the ring

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi,

My wife and I sent our IV and AOS documents to NVC one week ago. How long is the NVC currently taking to review and "Okay" the documents?

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

We submitted our documents on October 10th and still no DQ.

i really don’t  Understand how NVC is working .. 

we can’t  plan nothing , just waiting over and over and over .. sorry for my complain VJ family but I am exhausted with all this wait for so long and I loose any hope 

Edited by Mr & Mrs T

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
45 minutes ago, trac3rt said:

Hi,

My wife and I sent our IV and AOS documents to NVC one week ago. How long is the NVC currently taking to review and "Okay" the documents?

Thanks!

This is what I found on the NVC website: 

Current case review time:

7 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

we can’t  plan nothing , just waiting over and over and over .. sorry for my complain VJ family but I am exhausted with all this wait for so long and I loose any hope 

This is the processing time on their website: 

Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage : 5/31/19
I-130 Sent : 6/14/19
I-130 NOA1 : 6/20/19 
I-129F Sent :    8/9/19
I-129F NOA1 :    8/13/19
1-130 Approved: 9/26/19

I-129F Denied: 9/26/19

Approval Sent to NVC: 10/9/19  
NVC Received : 10/17/19

NVC Case# Received : 11/8/19

NVC Payments Made : 11/8/19

Documents Submitted : 12/2/19

Documents Approved : 1/10/2020

Documents sent to JA Embassy : 1/21/2020

Medical Exam Complete : 1/24/2020

Interview Date : 2/3/2020 (APPROVED)

Administrative Processing : 2/3/2020 - Original JA Marriage Certificate requested

Mailed Marriage Certificate: 2/3/2020

Marriage Certificate Arrived at JA Embassy: 2/6/2020

CEAC shows "Issued":  2/24/2020 :dance:

"The U.S. Department of State Consulate located in Kingston has released document related to your Visa application to our courier DHL Express." 2/27/2020 😄💃♥️

VISA IN HAND - FLIGHT BOOKED - 3/2/2020 :joy:

Hubby Arrived in US: 3/4/2020

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sea Leslie said:

This is what I found on the NVC website: 

This is the processing time on their website: 

Thank you For the link  but we know that it’s not the truth .. 

they are reviewing case from people who submitted way after me everyday . So I don’t trust their infos .

i am Sincerely glad  that everyone get further in the process but it’s so frustrating to see that as usual we can not have « real » informations and that there is no rule like for USCIS . So we are in the dark all the time and it’s tiring 

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Thank you For the link  but we know that it’s not the truth .. 

they are reviewing case from people who submitted way after me everyday . So I don’t trust their infos .

i am Sincerely glad  that everyone get further in the process but it’s so frustrating to see that as usual we can not have « real » informations and that there is no rule like for USCIS . So we are in the dark all the time and it’s tiring 

Thanks for letting me know, I was hoping to find a reliable source somewhere, but it seems like the NVC is not consistent. 

Nebraska Service Center

Administrative Processing : 2/3/2020 - Original JA Marriage Certificate requested

"The U.S. Department of State Consulate located in Kingston has released document related to your Visa application to our courier DHL Express." 2/27/2020 😄💃♥️

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Swadesfan said:

This whole process is very very frustrating and we are always in the dark. I know exactly how you are feeling right now.

We submitted everything on September 13th. I saw few people around me got documents reviewed in last week of Sep and first week of Oct. We were getting excited that we will hear something around same time. We did not get anything and on top of that I saw many people who submitted after us got their documents accepted in one day to one week. I was happy for the people but at the same time I was getting real mad at NVC. After that we kind of stop thinking about it and we avoided to bring the topic during the phone calls. We started thinking, we have done everything on our side, there is nothing we can do about this other than may be get Representative or Senator help. Calling NVC was no help. In fact, I was on the call with one very rude lady and she kept telling me the same BS. Couple of hours after that phone call, finally, we got DQ email (Oct 25, took 6 weeks). I asked her and she said no one has looked at our documents on that day.

I hope you and all waiting get the DQ soon. Just try not to think about it too much. Sometimes it also helps not to compare your case with others as it makes this process for frustrating. I took few days off from this forum as I was getting very mad at NVC for processing some people in one day while some in 6 weeks even for simple case.

You are very close to the end of the process...Let's keep supporting each others to get through the process. There is a light at the end of the tunnel....

Thank you very much for your answer 😊

I think I’m gonna take few days off from the forum too as I start to get very mad like you before . 
thank you for you support and this kind words 🙏

i hope to hear something soon and to finish with all that to finally move on . 
i wish you the best 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Sea Leslie said:

Thanks for letting me know, I was hoping to find a reliable source somewhere, but it seems like the NVC is not consistent. 

Thank you to has take the time to answer me 🙏

It’s very  complicate to have reliable source in that process . 
NVC do like USCIS . They stay in what is write in their screen and sadly that’s it 

Timeline
Just now, Mr & Mrs T said:

Thank you to has take the time to answer me 🙏

It’s very  complicate to have reliable source in that process . 
NVC do like USCIS . They stay in what is write in their screen and sadly that’s it 

Yes, based on what you said.... I have decided to call them for an update. I'm hold now.

Nebraska Service Center

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

It’s very frustrating to see people’s cases being approved before ours. We submitted documents on oct 4th. I pray after this long wait we don’t have to resubmit something. 

Edited by SASAS

Yes, based on what you said.... I have decided to call them for an update. I'm hold now.

I called NVC last week, and spoke to a guy (after 1h30 of wait).  He told me NVC got my case on 10/10, and I had to wait.  I called again yesterday, and spoke to a lady.  She said NVC got my information and I will get welcome letter when case number and ID number create for me.  She doesn’t have time frame for me.  Now I am patiently waiting. 

Timeline

I am sorry to be the one giving « bad news » I hope you will have answers to your questions 😊

Timeline
24 minutes ago, bellaquang said:

I called NVC last week, and spoke to a guy (after 1h30 of wait).  He told me NVC got my case on 10/10, and I had to wait.  I called again yesterday, and spoke to a lady.  She said NVC got my information and I will get welcome letter when case number and ID number create for me.  She doesn’t have time frame for me.  Now I am patiently waiting. 

Their waiting time are soooo long .

if they received it on 10/10 you will probably hear from them in few days .

for example their received my case on 10/09 and I had my case number on 10/04 . 
You  will receive a mail . 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.