dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2019

1,045 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
1 minute ago, Rupi said:

yes it varies .... some country people get interview dates within some days of Cc

in India we have to wait for 4 months 

That’s so long, I’m really sorry!! I hope this led quickly. Is the interview soon after receipt of the date or do you wait 4 months for the date and then more time for the actual interviews :( 

Marriage: 2018-12-28 [in Portugal]

I-130 Sent: 2019-02-24

I-130 NOA1: 2019-03-07

I-130 Approved: 2019-05-31

NVC Received: 2019-06-19 

Case/invoice number assigned: 2019-08-27

IV/AOS fees paid: 2019-08-28

NVC docs submitted: 2019-09-21 

DQ at NVC: 2019-10-08

Interview letter received: 2019-10-24

Interview date: 2019-11-06

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 minute ago, bhasin said:

As per NVC it does...but for a lot of people it has not reset. If you are sure I'll get an rfe on that u should update the doc.

I want to update my doc.  It was a screen shot of my husband's police certificate.  I had it on my phone so I just uploaded it like that.  He later sent me the scanned copy.  I submitted all documents on September 10th so I don't know if I should just wait.  It has already been 3 weeks since I submitted it.  I am scared to reset the time by trying to correct that document.  

2 minutes ago, Gojo said:

I want to update my doc.  It was a screen shot of my husband's police certificate.  I had it on my phone so I just uploaded it like that.  He later sent me the scanned copy.  I submitted all documents on September 10th so I don't know if I should just wait.  It has already been 3 weeks since I submitted it.  I am scared to reset the time by trying to correct that document.  I think you should call nvc and ask them if the doc is fine. They let u know that.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Gojo said:

I want to update my doc.  It was a screen shot of my husband's police certificate.  I had it on my phone so I just uploaded it like that.  He later sent me the scanned copy.  I submitted all documents on September 10th so I don't know if I should just wait.  It has already been 3 weeks since I submitted it.  I am scared to reset the time by trying to correct that document.  

if its readable then i think it should be fine

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
Just now, Rupi said:

if its readable then i think it should be fine

its readable but I don't know about all 4 corners showing.  It was actually a picture that my husband took of it that was in my phone. I hope its fine, I think 3 weeks is too far gone to go back and upload something else.  I guess I just have to wait.  Thanks!  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 10/1/2019 at 1:02 PM, Jaret&Rachael said:

Original submission Aug 6, got an RFE for accidentally attaching a

W-2 to the end of one my sponsor’s tax transcript (Double triple check ALL documents!) on Sept 10th. Resubmitted the same day.

What was wrong with your submission? Any advice on how to avoid mistakes? Any checklist to go through, etc.? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 10/1/2019 at 3:06 PM, Emre said:

Texas Servis Center sent my case to NVC on August 28th. I havent heard anything yet. I think I will hear something soon. Is there anybody whom case sent to NVC around August 28th,  received thier case number?

My case was received on August 20, and I received my case and invoice number on August 28. I have now been waiting since August 28 for the payment to be processed in the CEAC system. I think you will have to wait a few more days to receive a case number. Maybe this Friday or next Monday, at the latest, I hope. 

31 minutes ago, ljujas2019 said:

My case was received on August 20, and I received my case and invoice number on August 28. I have now been waiting since August 28 for the payment to be processed in the CEAC system. I think you will have to wait a few more days to receive a case number. Maybe this Friday or next Monday, at the latest, I hope. 

I received my case number today. :) thanks for the information.  isnt the time for payment processing too long?

Edited by Emre

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Emre said:

I received my case number today. :) thanks for the information.  isnt the time for payment processing too long?

About 3 days (72 hours).

2 minutes ago, Swadesfan said:

Just to make sure that I did it correctly...Is this what it looks like for the people who are waiting for the documents to be reviewed?

601362281_NVCScreenshot.png.f5a1bde936126d6778252af8dbce0146.png

Yes 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I plan on uploading a cover letter for my DS-260 and I-864 supporting documents. Any idea under which heading it can be uploaded? 

I'm assuming they don’t have a separate section to upload the cover letter.

1 minute ago, aceegreene said:

I plan on uploading a cover letter for my DS-260 and I-864 supporting documents. Any idea under which heading it can be uploaded? 

I'm assuming they don’t have a separate section to upload the cover letter.

there is a section called additional documents I think u can apload it there as my husband and I aploaded more evidence of bona fide marriage there

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.