dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2019

1,045 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, JMPM said:

I would wait, because there's no point in risking waiting much longer with a request, and/or if you do add a document it seems like you get back in queue to get reviewed from others reports. 

That’s good advice, thanks. My only issue is that I don’t want to go through filling the new/updated I-864 and collecting the potential new documents it might ask for.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Emre said:

Texas Servis Center sent my case to NVC on August 28th. I havent heard anything yet. I think I will hear something soon. Is there anybody whom case sent to NVC around August 28th,  received thier case number?

NVC is working on case received from USCIS on 28 August

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
8 hours ago, Emre said:

Texas Servis Center sent my case to NVC on August 28th. I havent heard anything yet. I think I will hear something soon. Is there anybody whom case sent to NVC around August 28th,  received thier case number?

Emre

TSC sent our approved I130's on Aug26. NVC confirmed rece3ipt on Sept4.  Case#'s were created today. Oct 1.

Hope that helps.

IR1/CR1 and IR2/CR2 important dates:

USCIS : Texas Service Center

NOA1: Feb 6 2019

NOA2: Aug 8, 2019

NVC Case#: Oct 10, 2019

NVC DQ:  Jan 6, 2020

Interview letter: Jan 23, 2020

Interview Date: Feb 25, 2020

20 hours ago, Rupi said:

i think its only me left in this thread whose documents are not yet reviewed... resubmitted on 26 august

Not just you.  I've been stuck at the NVC since May.  They approve documents and then a month later reject the very same document.   It's ridiculous.  And every time you resubmit, it's back to the end of the line.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Emre said:

It is great that nvc created your case number. Did they email it to you? Or did you call them? 

Both myself and my beneficiary were sent emails this morning about 11:00am EST

IR1/CR1 and IR2/CR2 important dates:

USCIS : Texas Service Center

NOA1: Feb 6 2019

NOA2: Aug 8, 2019

NVC Case#: Oct 10, 2019

NVC DQ:  Jan 6, 2020

Interview letter: Jan 23, 2020

Interview Date: Feb 25, 2020

37 minutes ago, anuta.vakula said:

If someone has problem to upload today documents. Every time when i push upload page show me this sing . Itry many timesimage.thumb.png.18359cf439039e238c17572b4b19a9cb.png

Have you tried different browsers to troubleshoot? 
I know it's not errors but when I use Chrome I get hit with the annoying captcha twice before login, then randomly while navigating ceac. 
I used old school internet explorer, not edge, and didn't get any of those issues. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Just now, JMPM said:

Have you tried different browsers to troubleshoot? 
I know it's not errors but when I use Chrome I get hit with the annoying captcha twice before login, then randomly while navigating ceac. 
I used old school internet explorer, not edge, and didn't get any of those issues. 

I think this was problem with nvc site, because now everything good working.

1 hour ago, swoned said:

Emre

TSC sent our approved I130's on Aug26. NVC confirmed rece3ipt on Sept4.  Case#'s were created today. Oct 1.

Hope that helps.

Wow, that’s a great timeline. Our I130 was approved on August 23rd. Said it was said to the department of state on September 12th. I called the NVC yesterday and they said they received it on the September 20th and we’re still processing cases received on Aug 28th. The wait is killer! 

32 minutes ago, portorusa said:

Congrats!! 👏We too get a DQ email this morning. Total surprise as we submitted on 9/24. Took NVC only a week to review and approved with no RFE, wow👍

:high five: Same boat 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
Just now, mayobia said:

Documents submitted to NVC 

18th September

Documents Approved 

1st October.

Now am Waiting for my interview Letter.

Glory and thanks be to Almighty God

🙏 amen😀

Congratulations!🥳

9 minutes ago, mayobia said:

Documents submitted to NVC 

18th September

Documents Approved 

1st October.

Now am Waiting for my interview Letter.

Glory and thanks be to Almighty God

Oh god...how I wish this was us. We also submitted 9/18...congrats! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.