dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2019

1,045 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, portorusa said:

Congrats!! 👏We too get a DQ email this morning. Total surprise as we submitted on 9/24. Took NVC only a week to review and approved with no RFE, wow👍

Really! Wow congrats

Did you submit photos?

Timeline
4 hours ago, Tybeau2 said:

Not just you.  I've been stuck at the NVC since May.  They approve documents and then a month later reject the very same document.   It's ridiculous.  And every time you resubmit, it's back to the end of the line.

that's sad....... don't worry things will happen with time 😊

4 hours ago, anuta.vakula said:

If someone has problem to upload today documents. Every time when i push upload page show me this sing . Itry many timesimage.thumb.png.18359cf439039e238c17572b4b19a9cb.png

it was happening to me this afternoon but it got fixed later on. 

23 minutes ago, aceegreene said:

What do you mean by photos? Don't we just have to upload one passport photo of the applicant? 

Yes just 1 photo. Some people have habits of adding a "S" to words

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Question: When uploading my I-864 EZ, do the tax transcripts (I've pulled the last three years) need to be in the same file as well, or will those all be uploaded individually? Trying to get my PDF ducks in a row over here...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, snowdog said:

Question: When uploading my I-864 EZ, do the tax transcripts (I've pulled the last three years) need to be in the same file as well, or will those all be uploaded individually? Trying to get my PDF ducks in a row over here...

I submitted each year individually.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, aceegreene said:

What do you mean by photos? Don't we just have to upload one passport photo of the applicant? 

Sorry, I meant one photo for my husband CR1 and one photo for my stepson CR2.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, mayobia said:

Documents submitted to NVC 

18th September

Documents Approved 

1st October.

Now am Waiting for my interview Letter.

Glory and thanks be to Almighty God

CONGRATULATIONS ,🤩

😤😤😤,WHY ours taking so long ,,i submitted on Sep 10,,,

WHY NVC LEFT BEHIND PEOPLE WHO SUBMIT EARLIER THAN OTHER PEOPLE..IM SO UPSET😢😭

1 hour ago, Sam17 said:

CONGRATULATIONS ,🤩

Mine is August 22nd and still waiting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, bhasin said:

Guys how many from India here waiting for documents review? Does the dates have to do something with the country as well...loooks like.. 

Me from india..... waiting for doc review 

SUBMISSION -SEP 10

Timeline
3 hours ago, Sam17 said:

CONGRATULATIONS ,🤩

Submitted Sep 13...I am hoping that we all hear something by end of this week...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.