dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2019

1,045 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi friends

Today I receieved case numbers for my two I130's (spouse and child)

They are seperate case numbers, with seperate invoice numbers.

I thought they would be joined into one case, and I'd only need to pay AoS fee one time. Do i need to do anything?

IR1/CR1 and IR2/CR2 important dates:

USCIS : Texas Service Center

NOA1: Feb 6 2019

NOA2: Aug 8, 2019

NVC Case#: Oct 10, 2019

NVC DQ:  Jan 6, 2020

Interview letter: Jan 23, 2020

Interview Date: Feb 25, 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
15 minutes ago, realmadrid23 said:

Thankyou so much. It makes sense. Are you have a joint sponsor ? We are thinking to have a joint sponsor. 

Yes, I am using a joint sponsor. Good luck! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
16 minutes ago, swoned said:

Hi friends

Today I receieved case numbers for my two I130's (spouse and child)

They are seperate case numbers, with seperate invoice numbers.

I thought they would be joined into one case, and I'd only need to pay AoS fee one time. Do i need to do anything?

That's correct. You will be paying twice Invoice fee ($325x2) and one AOS fee ($120).

Timeline
53 minutes ago, realmadrid23 said:

Hi, I have a related question.  My spouse ( wife) is filing I-864 for me. When calculating household size, 

Part 5, 1  Our answer is 1 

Part 5, 2  Our answer is 1

Part 5, 3 - Are you currently married ? Our answer should be 0 or 1?  

I think writing 0  or leaving it blank is a wrong answer but if we write 1 the household size would be 3. Can somebody please explain this?

Another question- I am dual citizen-  Part 2 ,3 - Nationality or Citizenship ? What should I answer. 

Me and my wife are having a joint sponsor-- She just started her new job and she was a student and never had job before and never filed taxes. Now with her i-864 can she still attach her job letter and pay stub? And is there any explanation for not filing taxes that we can attach.

My French husband is also Portuguese. But his residence is in France, interview will be in Paris and he will be using his French passport for CR1 visa, so we put "French" as his nationality. 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, portorusa said:

That's correct. You will be paying twice Invoice fee ($325x2) and one AOS fee ($120).

Thankyou!

How do i know if my cases are linked. they each have a url to pay the AoS fee... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

We just got approval on the 25th of September. I guess I am part of this group now :)

Lets hope we hear from NVC within a month of NOA2

I-130

4/10/2019 Sent to Phoenix Lockbox

4/18/2019  NOA1

9/25/2019 NOA 2 for I-130  (166 days) - no 129 or expedite.

11/07/2019 Received  NVC Case Number via Email and submitted the payments (same day)

11/23/2019 Submitted everything

12/19/19 DQ

02/04/20 Interview

02/10/20 Greencard fee paid

02/15/20 POE

10/01/20 Card in production

02/15/20 Move to the US

06/2021 Finally received Greencard

I-751 (Lifting Conditions)

01/2022 I751 sent

02/2022 NOA1 / Using old Biometrics

Timeline

Received DQ/Paris today, yeeeey! For my French husband CR1. 

Submitted 8/24, it took NVC only a week to get a review and approved everything , no RFE!!

But for stepson (CR2) has not been looked at even though I submitted 2 days earlier than my husband.

Their both cases are linked, so we are waiting.

We got documentarily qualified email yesterday evening at 6:47pm Eastern Time. We originally submitted documents to NVC on August 2nd 2019, and had to resubmit on August 21st, 2019.

How long does it take for my husband to get a letter with his interview date? I know it states on the website that it's 60-90 days, but being that the document review part was way faster than what the website says, I am wondering if it will be sooner. His case would be forwarded to Guatemala Embassy for an immigrant IR1 Visa.

Timeline
55 minutes ago, swoned said:

Thankyou!

How do i know if my cases are linked. they each have a url to pay the AoS fee... 

I found it.

When you click the link to pay the AOS fee, it will show that there is a related and linked case.  I paid AOS on one, and it automatically set the oither case to "in process"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
15 hours ago, Gojo said:

Wow this year went by so fast!!  It's October already. 

I submitted mines September 10  to NVC and still waiting.  I'm traveling to my husbands country for a month and a half next week so hopefully we get an interview while I'm 

Hey i also submitted on Sep 10 to nvc..Waiting for their review... Don't know how much more time will they take to review. I have seen many people whp got DQ within only few days. OURS 3WEEKS ARE COMPLETED TODAY.. 

MAY BE next week we will hear something  .😑

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Sam17 said:

Hey i also submitted on Sep 10 to nvc..Waiting for their review... Don't know how much more time will they take to review. I have seen many people whp got DQ within only few days. OURS 3WEEKS ARE COMPLETED TODAY.. 

MAY BE next week we will hear something  .😑

Sept 10 here too, we got reviewed on 18th now still waiting. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
16 minutes ago, MrsEze said:

Sept 10 here too, we got reviewed on 18th now still waiting. 

STILL WAITING FOR WHAT??.

Did they reject anything to resubmit after a week ??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, portorusa said:

My French husband is also Portuguese. But his residence is in France, interview will be in Paris and he will be using his French passport for CR1 visa, so we put "French" as his nationality. 

Thankyou.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.