dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2019

1,045 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, aceegreene said:

Noob question: is there a difference between Case Complete and Documentarily Qualified? If yes, what?

I think it means the same thing. Basically you qualified with all the documents submitted. You're moving to the next stage. AKA waiting for an interview. That's what the emails stated. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, JMPM said:

I think it means the same thing. Basically you qualified with all the documents submitted. You're moving to the next stage. AKA waiting for an interview. That's what the emails stated. 

Ah, thanks. 

Timeline

One more thing, can we upload documents on the CEAC portal after submission of the forms? 

I am asking because I want to submit my forms and all documents before Oct 15. But only one or two documents may arrive after that time, so will I be able to upload them later?

5 minutes ago, aceegreene said:

One more thing, can we upload documents on the CEAC portal after submission of the forms? 

I am asking because I want to submit my forms and all documents before Oct 15. But only one or two documents may arrive after that time, so will I be able to upload them later?

I never tried on click on it, but have you tried to click on the add a document button? 

02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline
1 minute ago, JMPM said:

I never tried on click on it, but have you tried to click on the add a document button? 

I haven’t begun uploading documents on CEAC at all yet. I am just being preemptive at the moment so I can submit in peace right now, knowing that I can upload the remaining documents later as well.

1 hour ago, MrsEze said:

Sept 10 here too, we got reviewed on 18th now still waiting. 

How do you know when your reviewed?

1 minute ago, aceegreene said:

I haven’t begun uploading documents on CEAC at all yet. I am just being preemptive at the moment so I can submit in peace right now, knowing that I can upload the remaining documents later as well.

Oh you can start to upload documents. Just don't hit the submit button until you got everything done. I uploaded some stuff at work when I first got the notice, then I finished up at home, just don't submit unless you're completely done 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
18 minutes ago, JMPM said:

YAY! I wasn't going to check this week. Seems like they are working on the case,  not everything submitted was in "accepted" status  Just some extra stuff I added. Either way progress. 

Edit: 303PM i just got the emails  

Congrats!!! Is your timeline correct saying your submitted on Sept 24? Lucky!! I submitted last week as well but I'd rather put my expectations on waiting the 6 weeks as per the website. 😢

11 minutes ago, aceegreene said:

Yes you can, I submitted more documents the day after I submitted what they requested. You just have to click the submit button at the top right. But I’ve heard if you take too long to submit more documents, it resets the clock for reviewing. Hopefully this isn’t the case but you never know. Good luck. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, JMPM said:

Oh you can start to upload documents. Just don't hit the submit button until you got everything done. I uploaded some stuff at work when I first got the notice, then I finished up at home, just don't submit unless you're completely done 

I understand that. However, I want to know that once I have submitted, is it possible to upload documents after submisison? 

I ask as I may get one or two docs after submitting my forms online. 

3 minutes ago, GraceJ21 said:

Congrats!!! Is your timeline correct saying your submitted on Sept 24? Lucky!! I submitted last week as well but I'd rather put my expectations on waiting the 6 weeks as per the website. 😢

that was my expectations as well. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, inneedofmyhb said:

Yes you can, I submitted more documents the day after I submitted what they requested. You just have to click the submit button at the top right. But I’ve heard if you take too long to submit more documents, it resets the clock for reviewing. Hopefully this isn’t the case but you never know. Good luck. 

Thank you for the response, that helps. I’ll try to keep the dates of uploading as close as possible. 

2 minutes ago, aceegreene said:

I understand that. However, I want to know that once I have submitted, is it possible to upload documents after submisison? 

I ask as I may get one or two docs after submitting my forms online. 

I would wait, because there's no point in risking waiting much longer with a request, and/or if you do add a document it seems like you get back in queue to get reviewed from others reports. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.