13 hours ago, Binbin22 said:

Hello everyone Just got our DQ mail few minutes ago 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿🎉 

PD 12/31/2019

NO2 5/19/2020

submit 6/10

REF 7/1

resubmitted 7/1

DQ 7/10

Congrats to you.  Just DQ'ed. Now we await the interview. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Biola said:

Hello!  Just got our DQ email this morning 😀

PD 3/4/2020

NO2 5/7/2020

Submit 6/9

REF 6/29

Resubmitted 7/3

DQ 7/11

Hope it’s not to long again 

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
On 7/10/2020 at 9:30 PM, Binbin22 said:

Hello everyone Just got our DQ mail few minutes ago 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿🎉 

PD 12/31/2019

NO2 5/19/2020

submit 6/10

REF 7/1

resubmitted 7/1

DQ 7/10

On 7/11/2020 at 11:23 AM, Biola said:

Hello!  Just got our DQ email this morning 😀

PD 3/4/2020

NO2 5/7/2020

Submit 6/9

REF 6/29

Resubmitted 7/3

DQ 7/11

On 7/11/2020 at 11:27 AM, acmanu said:

Hi 

Finally got DQ from NVC 

NOA2 - 06/12/2020

NVC Submission - 07/07/2020

NVC DQ - 07/10/2020

Now in queue for interview at Montreal consulate. Hope they start operations soon!

On 7/11/2020 at 12:43 PM, MrandMr said:

Just got DQ today, took about 10 days since we submitted our docs, it was our only submission.

a lot of good news

congratulations everyone 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Hey,

Just wanted to share an interesting experience with my case and the  NVC. My husband's birth certificate was rejected, so we needed an attestation of birth. On June 23rd we uploaded the attestation. By July 8th we still have not heard anything back. Which I thought was weird because when we uploaded all of our documents, the next day everything thing was accepted, except the birth certificate. So I did some research and it turned out you need the attestation AND affidavit declaration of age. We quickly uploaded that Friday July 10th at 10 am. By noon, they accepted it and we were DQ. I thought this was weird, its either perfect timing or when we submitted it alerted the agent and they went to our file? Anyways, I thought I would share just in case anyone is going through a similar situation. Wish y'all the best, cant wait for the embassies to re-open!

Help! 
I know a lot of us have issues with getting tax transcripts. I hope to find someone in a similar situation as me and probably others. 
We filed including a joint sponsor, who is able to support me enough on his own. We have all the sponsors tax transcripts. We dont have my husbands due to COVID and he is living overseas. His online account is not accessible because he lives with me. But they are also not sending his transcripts by mail (reason: lack of transportation). We uploaded an explanation in CEAC stating this issue and got DQ june 1st. But we did mention that we would bring the transcripts to the interview (we thought the IRS must have gotten a solution by now). Do you think it is an issue if we dont have my husbands transcripts, but we have the joints who makes way over the averages or do we risk being denied? Any thoughts? Thanks all of you!

Feb 14 2019: Send I-130(a)
Feb 19 2019: Delivered

Feb 21 2019: Received NOA1 assigned to Nebraska Service Center

Oct 2 2019: Send I-129F

Oct 7th 2019: Delivered

Oct: 11th 2019: Received NOA1

March 30th 2020: I-130 Approved 

April 13th 2020: Case received by the NVC

May 1st 2020: NVC Welcome email received

May 1st 2020: Paid Bills, processed on May 5th 2020

May 15th 2020: First initial submission

May 26th 2020: Final submission

June 1st 2020: DQ NVC

Waiting for interview letter..

We were hoping to file this month but have hit a bit of a snag in the process. The IV fee is paid, but the AOS fee has been "in process" since June 29th. I submitted an inquiry through "Ask NVC" with a screen shot of my bank statement that shows the money was taken out last week, but still no response yet. I can't access the AOS until that registers as paid. 

I was wondering how long it took others for the fee to process and show as "paid?"

13 hours ago, nicoledu said:

Hey,

Just wanted to share an interesting experience with my case and the  NVC. My husband's birth certificate was rejected, so we needed an attestation of birth. On June 23rd we uploaded the attestation. By July 8th we still have not heard anything back. Which I thought was weird because when we uploaded all of our documents, the next day everything thing was accepted, except the birth certificate. So I did some research and it turned out you need the attestation AND affidavit declaration of age. We quickly uploaded that Friday July 10th at 10 am. By noon, they accepted it and we were DQ. I thought this was weird, its either perfect timing or when we submitted it alerted the agent and they went to our file? Anyways, I thought I would share just in case anyone is going through a similar situation. Wish y'all the best, cant wait for the embassies to re-open!

Deleted

Edited by ElenaAnthony

12 hours ago, Rosie91 said:

Help! 
I know a lot of us have issues with getting tax transcripts. I hope to find someone in a similar situation as me and probably others. 
We filed including a joint sponsor, who is able to support me enough on his own. We have all the sponsors tax transcripts. We dont have my husbands due to COVID and he is living overseas. His online account is not accessible because he lives with me. But they are also not sending his transcripts by mail (reason: lack of transportation). We uploaded an explanation in CEAC stating this issue and got DQ june 1st. But we did mention that we would bring the transcripts to the interview (we thought the IRS must have gotten a solution by now). Do you think it is an issue if we dont have my husbands transcripts, but we have the joints who makes way over the averages or do we risk being denied? Any thoughts? Thanks all of you!

I feel like you shouldn’t have said you’ll have them by the interview, but explain you are unable to get them until IRS resumed normal operations. That’s what we did and we got DQ, I didn’t want to say I’ll get it by the interview because I knew IRS will take a long time to open back up. Write them another explanation or call the embassy directly and explain your situation so at least they can let you know if it’s ok or not,

if your husband has tax returns or he can get them online, bring those instead of transcripts, just make sure to also have the corresponding W2 as well.

2 hours ago, ElenaAnthony said:

I feel like you shouldn’t have said you’ll have them by the interview, but explain you are unable to get them until IRS resumed normal operations. That’s what we did and we got DQ, I didn’t want to say I’ll get it by the interview because I knew IRS will take a long time to open back up. Write them another explanation or call the embassy directly and explain your situation so at least they can let you know if it’s ok or not,

if your husband has tax returns or he can get them online, bring those instead of transcripts, just make sure to also have the corresponding W2 as well.

I know that now, but I cant change that now. We gave them a call yesterday, they told us they will do there best to send it by mail this week. It was someones advise in here. 
otherwise we indeed will call the embassy and explain. 
we just received our interview letter for the 25th of August!

Feb 14 2019: Send I-130(a)
Feb 19 2019: Delivered

Feb 21 2019: Received NOA1 assigned to Nebraska Service Center

Oct 2 2019: Send I-129F

Oct 7th 2019: Delivered

Oct: 11th 2019: Received NOA1

March 30th 2020: I-130 Approved 

April 13th 2020: Case received by the NVC

May 1st 2020: NVC Welcome email received

May 1st 2020: Paid Bills, processed on May 5th 2020

May 15th 2020: First initial submission

May 26th 2020: Final submission

June 1st 2020: DQ NVC

Waiting for interview letter..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.