dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2020

201 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 7/10/2020 at 12:19 PM, R1CH1991 said:

We’ve just received our DQ email too! So happy!!!!!!!!!! Submitted June 28th and approved at noon on July 10th. Amazing! Thank you NVC!!!

Congratulations. I have added you to the spreadsheet.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline
On 7/10/2020 at 8:30 PM, Binbin22 said:

Hello everyone Just got our DQ mail few minutes ago 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿🎉 

PD 12/31/2019

NO2 5/19/2020

submit 6/10

REF 7/1

resubmitted 7/1

DQ 7/10

Thank you for filling out the form to be added to spreadsheet. Much appreciated.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline
On 7/11/2020 at 11:43 AM, MrandMr said:

Just got DQ today, took about 10 days since we submitted our docs, it was our only submission.

Congratulations. I have added you to the spreadsheet.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline
On 7/15/2020 at 8:37 AM, Ldibe said:

Hello everyone!

Just got an email from the NVC for an interview date in BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA embassy for AUGUST 31st.

DQ June 1st.

Hope it doesnt get cancelled!

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations. I have added you to spreadsheet.

ROC I-751

N-400

3 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

Congratulations. I added you to the spreadsheet.

Cheers! I’m hoping that we will be able to schedule our medical and interview tomorrow. Should I update the spreadsheet or just post in the case complete to interview forum?

Timeline
15 hours ago, delawhere said:

Cheers! I’m hoping that we will be able to schedule our medical and interview tomorrow. Should I update the spreadsheet or just post in the case complete to interview forum?

Once you get date you can just fill out the form with updated info.

ROC I-751

N-400

Hey Guys, got my Case number and just paid my AOS fee. Waiting to for payment to process but working on gathering the fun financial stuff. Will be submitting 2017-2019 tax returns instead of the tax transcript due to IRS not able to obtain it.  Question to you guys for those who are turning in tax returns, other than the 1040s and w2's, as part of the tax return part would you include the following worksheets/papers that was part of the submittal:

• "Tax History Report" 
  • Qualified Dividend and Capital Gains Tax Worksheet
  • Tax Payment Worksheet
  • Federal Carryover Worksheet
  • All 4 bullets above Say " Keep for your records" but wasn't necessarily submitted to the IRS with the tax return.

Thanks! 

Hmmm...not many DQd this past week? It's been 2 weeks for us since submission and hope to hear something soon. 

Sent I-130 Packet:  09/27/2019 

Received/PD:          09/30/2019

NOA 1 Sent:            10/02/2019

Updated :dancing::         10/15/2019

Updated:                  02/23/2020 (NSC to TSC)

Updated:                  04/02/2020

Updated:                  05/26/2020

NOA 2:                      05/27/2020

NVC Paid:                05/28/2020

NVC submitted:      07/04/2020

I-129F Sent:            10/24/2019

I-129F Recieved:    10/28/2019

I-129F NOA 1:         11/04/2019  (no action on I-129F)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
On 7/17/2020 at 2:36 AM, Constantinople said:

Hello All,

Has anyone had experience obtaining a police certificate in china. It has become a bit complex for a foreigner currently living in china seeking to obtain a police certificate. If there is anyone who has had first had experience obtaining same. Can you post the steps. I have read several things online but it has lead to nowhere . Based in Shaanxi province. 

Hello,

I've worked in Shanghai for 2 years so I had to get Police cert in China. As it's not practical for me to fly to China to get it (obviously not possible to get it within a few days), I used an agency in China to apply for me.

Based on my research, there isn't really an "accredited" agency that does this. Some law firms or visa service agencies do a lot of this work though. I sent enquiries to 3 different agencies. Their fees vary - one estimated for USD 650, others were CNY 3,000-4000. They will also tell you if they are able to handle your case based on your situation/where you live.

www.visainchina.com

www.beijingesc.com  (Read their blogs. They have very detailed guidance on how you can get it yourself, as the procedures vary depending on which city you live/lived).

www.chinatraveldocs.com

I ended up using the first one. A person named Elva handled my case. She's very detailed and nice. It took me just over a month to get it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
On 7/17/2020 at 2:36 AM, Constantinople said:

Hello All,

Has anyone had experience obtaining a police certificate in china. It has become a bit complex for a foreigner currently living in china seeking to obtain a police certificate. If there is anyone who has had first had experience obtaining same. Can you post the steps. I have read several things online but it has lead to nowhere . Based in Shaanxi province. 

Hi! 

I just did the process in Shanghai. 

First, I went to a Notary Public Office to find out the exact requirements. Looks like it varies by city. I went with a Chinese friend, just to have some backup. They asked me for the following:

1. Tax statements from the entire time I've lived in China (was only able to obtain the last three years). I went to my district's tax bureau and they printed them out for me.

2. Original labor contract and/or work permit from any jobs I've had during the time I've lived here (was only able to obtain it from my current job) and a photocopy of each

3. Dated letter from my current employer with a company seal stating I have no criminal record

4. Original passport and any other passports I have had visas in as well as photocopies of all stamps/visas from these

5. Temporary housing registration form and photocopy

I was fully prepared to only get a partial police certificate since I had no proof other than my residence permits that I was actually employed by my previous employer - they no longer had my original labor contract or work permit. Just in case you are in a similar issue, I would record every instance you tried to get the necessary paperwork for your police certificate, with dates and times. I was prepared to submit this to show proof as to why I couldn't obtain a full PCC. However, I got lucky and had a very kind notary public officer assigned to my case when I went in with all my paperwork. He agreed to issue me a PCC for the full time I was there. I requested it about a week ago and he said it would take 2-3 weeks, so I am still waiting to pick it up. I paid around 200 RMB for it. 

Hopefully you have all the relevant paperwork and won't feel the stress I did!!!

I'd suggest you go in with a friend (if your Chinese isn't fluent) and have as much paperwork ready as possible!! Hopefully you won't even need everything they asked from me. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
56 minutes ago, lilybells said:

Hi! 

I just did the process in Shanghai. 

First, I went to a Notary Public Office to find out the exact requirements. Looks like it varies by city. I went with a Chinese friend, just to have some backup. They asked me for the following:

1. Tax statements from the entire time I've lived in China (was only able to obtain the last three years). I went to my district's tax bureau and they printed them out for me.

2. Original labor contract and/or work permit from any jobs I've had during the time I've lived here (was only able to obtain it from my current job) and a photocopy of each

3. Dated letter from my current employer with a company seal stating I have no criminal record

4. Original passport and any other passports I have had visas in as well as photocopies of all stamps/visas from these

5. Temporary housing registration form and photocopy

I was fully prepared to only get a partial police certificate since I had no proof other than my residence permits that I was actually employed by my previous employer - they no longer had my original labor contract or work permit. Just in case you are in a similar issue, I would record every instance you tried to get the necessary paperwork for your police certificate, with dates and times. I was prepared to submit this to show proof as to why I couldn't obtain a full PCC. However, I got lucky and had a very kind notary public officer assigned to my case when I went in with all my paperwork. He agreed to issue me a PCC for the full time I was there. I requested it about a week ago and he said it would take 2-3 weeks, so I am still waiting to pick it up. I paid around 200 RMB for it. 

Hopefully you have all the relevant paperwork and won't feel the stress I did!!!

I'd suggest you go in with a friend (if your Chinese isn't fluent) and have as much paperwork ready as possible!! Hopefully you won't even need everything they asked from me. 

Thank you so much for your help. This was quite helpful. We were able to secure the police certificate. Luckily, we had a friend who was bilingual and fluent in both Chinese and English.  Got it notarized and translated and cost only about 300 RMB. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
3 hours ago, Constantinople said:

Thank you so much for your help. This was quite helpful. We were able to secure the police certificate. Luckily, we had a friend who was bilingual and fluent in both Chinese and English.  Got it notarized and translated and cost only about 300 RMB. 

So glad to hear :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Good Morning, i need help ive been reading on here facebook youtube and i still don't have my answer. for the DS-260 i know it's for my husband to fill out and i an stuck because i will put myself as the agent but the very begging after case number and id it ask I am (drop down box petioner/applicant/lawyer etc). i don't know what to click on. I am the USC filing CR1/2. now my husband was approved my daughters got an rfe at this time im waiting on my husband to find a place that scanned a document over because the document is on legal sized paper. I would like feed back i was thinking of just paying and uploading and gather what i need to start my husband but don't submitt anything just save and wait for the girls and then request to have them all processed together. Would this be a good idea. Thank you in advance. oh my husband is also trying to get his police report in haiti but the office is close he do have a receipt to have the finger prints and things done do i send a letter with copies of the receipt and say the police record will be obtain by interview? Thank you again

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 7/9/2020 at 6:18 PM, Andy&Jamie said:

Thank you! Not DQ'd yet, just waiting on them accepting one document - joint sponsor's passport. Every other document is showing as accepted and I imagine this one will be soon too. So darn close! 

Lol its no better here. They call it snail mail for a reason I suppose. But yeah, see you there! :D

Please what documents did your joint sponsor submitted 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.