TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 5

2,978 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, bel044 said:

Today is a federal holiday so another day of no movement.  It's almost been a year since we submitted our petition, and I feel like we'll never get out of this in-limbo situation.  I try to see the positive - we've been very lucky in that my husband has visited me (Japan is in the Visa Waiver Program) in the US several times and stayed for a several weeks at a time.  He works remotely so he can go back and forth.  He just went back again yesterday, so I'm feeling extra down today.  Each goodbye is harder.  We just want to start our lives together.  Sorry, I don't mean to be a downer, just looking for some support.  Friends and family are sympathetic but don't really understand how hard it is.  I know you guys get it.  Thank you for listening.

Hang in there!! If you've submitted your petition a year ago already it shouldn't be much longer. It's awesome if you say your spouse can work remotely and visit frequently. Try to focus on the positive things in your life, keep yourself busy with things that fulfill you (exercise, volunteering, reading, personal development, family/friends etc.). On the grand scheme of things a couple of years is not that long, even if at the time it feels like it'll never end and this lifestyle is all you'll ever have together - it's not! Keep going :) 

9 hours ago, burritohut said:

no case number yet, only that they received. 

Hi there - do you need/have you gotta already the police clearance certificate from China??  My spouse will need to get one - curious if we absolutely need to go back to the same city where she resided or can just go any major city in China.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
34 minutes ago, cbro said:

Hi there - do you need/have you gotta already the police clearance certificate from China??  My spouse will need to get one - curious if we absolutely need to go back to the same city where she resided or can just go any major city in China.

I asked her. I'll let you know.  We already got her report, but it is almost a year old so will probably need another. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
9 hours ago, KisAshu said:

Actually that is User issues they select visa type as k3  while adding in timeline. I-130 approved for both of them I checked their profile. 

I concur with you.

I had to talk with both of them some minutes ago and they confirmed it was both CR-1.

They just didn't enter the correct category.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
12 hours ago, Andy & Val said:

Was browsing the site and noticed two K-3 visas issued.

Thought it was quite interesting. :secret:

Cancel that.

They entered the wrong category.

Both were for CR-1

Had to talk with both parties for confirmation.:P

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
13 hours ago, Duke & Marie said:

You upload all information to NVC and take the originals to the interview 

Thank you so much! That makes sense

I-130
Sent: 12/10/2018 
Delivered: 12/12/2018
NOA1: 12/12/2018 (LIN)

NOA2:  09/25/2019

Sent to NVC: 10/07/2019

Case number assigned and received: 11/05/2019

Fees paid: 11/07/2019

IV changes to paid: 11/12/2019

AOS changed to paid: 11/20/2019 (after calling NVC)

DQ 02/27/2020

Interview: 06/30/2020

Approved: 07/02/2020 (Medical exam delay)

Visa received: 07/10/2020

I-129f

Sent: 08/30/2019

NOA1: 09/03/2019(LIN)

NOA2 denied 09/25/2019

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
12 hours ago, cbro said:

I'm wondering this too!  There doesn't seem to be a way to get it outside of China.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Sorry if someone has already asked something similar here. But I have bee. Trying to talk to NVC every day and I just get a message saying that all representatives are busy with customers and then it hangs up on me. My case was sent from Nebraska to NVC on 9/14 and I have no idea if they received it or not... Is it worth it to try to insist to get confirmation or should I just wait to receive the case number via email? Kind of confused what I have to do now. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We’ve beeb trying to upload the documents on ceac since 2 days, the site keeps giving us error saying the website is under maintenance 🤕 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, Greentea84 said:

Sorry if someone has already asked something similar here. But I have bee. Trying to talk to NVC every day and I just get a message saying that all representatives are busy with customers and then it hangs up on me. My case was sent from Nebraska to NVC on 9/14 and I have no idea if they received it or not... Is it worth it to try to insist to get confirmation or should I just wait to receive the case number via email? Kind of confused what I have to do now. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

When you try to call NVC , till you don’t hear a  ring before the message start . Hang up and try again . 
i do tant at each time and this « ring » is the « sign » that they gonna take your call .

if USCIS sent your case on 09/14 . It takes about a week for them to receive it but you have to call to know it . For the case number they gonna send you an email . You will probably hear something pretty soon ( Nvc received my case on September 10th and I received my Case number on octobre 4th for example ) 

good luck ! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

When you try to call NVC , till you don’t hear a  ring before the message start . Hang up and try again . 
i do tant at each time and this « ring » is the « sign » that they gonna take your call .

if USCIS sent your case on 09/14 . It takes about a week for them to receive it but you have to call to know it . For the case number they gonna send you an email . You will probably hear something pretty soon ( Nvc received my case on September 10th and I received my Case number on octobre 4th for example ) 

good luck ! 

Thanks a lot! It just so happened that I just got an email from NVC with our case number, woohoo!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Greentea84 said:

Thanks a lot! It just so happened that I just got an email from NVC with our case number, woohoo!

You’re welcome !!!

yeahhh!!! Great news !!!! 🙌 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

We just received our NVC case number as well! :)

"One day, the plane ticket will be one way."

• Nebraska Service Center
  • Consulate: Frankfurt, Germany
  • Wedding: 07/13/2018
  • I-130 NOA1: 09/14/2018
  • I-130 approval date according to online update: 09/05/2019
  • I-130 NOA2 received in the mail: 09/09/2019
  • I-130 approval as per NOA2: 09/04/2019
  • Sent to DOS: 09/13/2019
  • NVC Case Number received: 10/15/2019
  • Documents Submitted to NVC: 12/25/2019
  • DQ: 02/26/2020
  • IL: 03/11/2020
  • Medical: 03/19/2020
  • ID: 04/07/2020 <- cancelled by Corona
  • ID: 05/27/2020 —> approved 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.