TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 5

2,978 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Ok i open the new thread 😊😉

Hi everyone , 

i just got a notice that my I-129 F was denied (they took 36 days to process it ) 

but my I-130 is still «  received «  

does someone crossed that situation ? 

Even once your i130 is approved it might not show as approved on the apps etc

mine didn't change from received until

jt was sent to NVC 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Hi everyone , 

i just got a notice that my I-129 F was denied (they took 36 days to process it ) 

I bet it will come soon 🙏🏻 I sent mine in June but it was held up in Istanbul postal service for a FULL MONTH! 😡 I’m anticipating the mail receipt fairly soon. My email notifications never work, and being abroad, the mail takes 10-12 days in the best scenario. We’ll see...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Kimi31 said:

Even once your i130 is approved it might not show as approved on the apps etc

mine didn't change from received until

jt was sent to NVC 

Oh ok good to know thank you 🙏 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, CaroY said:

I bet it will come soon 🙏🏻 I sent mine in June but it was held up in Istanbul postal service for a FULL MONTH! 😡 I’m anticipating the mail receipt fairly soon. My email notifications never work, and being abroad, the mail takes 10-12 days in the best scenario. We’ll see...

Oh WoW .. post office sometimes .. same here in Corsica .😩. mine took 15 days to arrive ..

i hope for you that they will receive soon . Then ,obviously  they take 1 month and few days so it’s pretty quick ( compared to I-130 lol) 

lets pray and hope for the best for everyone of us 🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Hi everyone , 

Friend!! It means your i130.... Approved? ☘️🙏🏼🤞🏼 it'll update in the new dhs website

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Hi everyone , 

Actually, the exact same thing happened to us. It took an extra day or two for the website to update with the I-130 approval. 

Called USCIS yesterday now that I am in the states! 

The guy told me that the processing time for Nebraska is 11.5-15 months. Therefore he said my case is still within the normal time range. T_T~~~
As of now my case has been in the process for 11 months and 1 week (USCIS guy told me). 

Hopefully things will move along!!!! :D

3 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Hi everyone , 

That happened to me. My I-129F got denied on 2nd August 2019. Still waiting for the letter on the mail. Not sure if my I130 is approve yet, it’s not updated online

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

It took 3 weeks for our petition to be sent to NVC. Had an updated status today on the old website saying it was sent yesterday. 

Maybe now things will start moving!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
16 minutes ago, ghostfoxgoddess said:

Random tracker-obsession update: Just did a case tracker run - saw movement on cases with PDs up to Aug 27th. :) 

Good to hear this hope we all get our approvals now .  my PD is Aug 24  .VJ timeline is generic  between 10 to 29 Aug . fingers  crossed. Praying for all

Timeline
3 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

Friend!! It means your i130.... Approved? ☘️🙏🏼🤞🏼 it'll update in the new dhs website

Hey friend ! 

No , I am still «  »received «  but I pray to receive a good news soon 🤞🤞 .

they updated the old website and still not the new one 🤷‍♀️

I had the notification via visa tracker and I checked both of them . 

It’s crazy ! Lol 

2 hours ago, pinano said:

Actually, the exact same thing happened to us. It took an extra day or two for the website to update with the I-130 approval. 

I hope it’s gonna be the same for us 🤞

Timeline
2 hours ago, MinB said:

That happened to me. My I-129F got denied on 2nd August 2019. Still waiting for the letter on the mail. Not sure if my I130 is approve yet, it’s not updated online

Did you tried to call them to know if you were approved ? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.