TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 5

2,978 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
On 10/16/2019 at 6:20 PM, Christie211 said:

Case was sent to NVC on September 30,2019 sent expedite on October 122019 got case number from Nvc October 15, 2019 paid fees but no word on expedited request if they are processing request or not how do you find out??

We asked an expedite on Wednesday and we received an email on Friday night from NVC saying that they are reviewing our inquiry 

On 10/18/2019 at 12:08 AM, Ojitos Alvarado said:

Sorry I'm going to try and keep this short! 

Back story: I married my husband in 2008. I divorced him in 2014. And I just remarried him again in December 2017. When we were married the first time we filed the I130 and were approved, but never followed through. He was given a 10 year ban and as of October this year, has completed and complied with the ban - he's been in Mexico for the last 10 years. 

Currently: We got married again 12/2017, and filed the I130 with our (same) lawyer. I received the I797 with a notice date of 10/01/2018 saying it was approved. Our priority date is 01/16/2018. We submitted all required documents and received notification on February 11, 2019 that all documents were received and he is in queue waiting for an interview.

We have yet to receive an interview date! 

Is this normal? The lawyer says that they are taking longer than usual at the embassy in Juarez. 

Do you think our previous marriage is negatively impacting him obtaining an interview date?  

Is there anything else I can or should be doing?

Just looking for opinions and any help/advice/signs of hope is greatly appreciated! 😁

Juarez is the biggest US embassy in the world. They dont care about your previous marriage and if youre this far along then your 10 year ban doesnt really matter and they will ask in the interview but I can guarantee thats not why. Nothing you can do but wait.

6 hours ago, Rosie91 said:

Still no NOA1 yet for our i129f. They received the package on oktober 7th. (Track and trace). I hope we hear something soon. 

I do have to say and ask that some negative comments like: oh no denies for the K3 anymore the miracle is over, and than an hour later oh sorry yes there are, can make me and maybe other people very nervous for nothing.

this is a long ride for some of us and we are all desperate for a fast approval. So untill your 100% sure, please don’t post any of the negative stuff. Keep it a happy place with positivity! :)

This, thank you for emphasize this issue. Lot of people here is desperate to get it moving.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 hours ago, Rosie91 said:

Still no NOA1 yet for our i129f. They received the package on oktober 7th. (Track and trace). I hope we hear something soon. 

I do have to say and ask that some negative comments like: oh no denies for the K3 anymore the miracle is over, and than an hour later oh sorry yes there are, can make me and maybe other people very nervous for nothing.

this is a long ride for some of us and we are all desperate for a fast approval. So untill your 100% sure, please don’t post any of the negative stuff. Keep it a happy place with positivity! :)

Ours took two weeks to come in. Hopefully, you'll get yours next week.

There were no I129F denials for this week until last night. It's possible that this week was an anomaly and we might see more denials next week.

Of the four denials last night, one was June PD, 2 July and 1 August. Let's see what the next week brings us.

Here's a list of 129fs I was able to find for Nebraska. I'd put this data here in an excel or csv but VJ won't let me upload those. Text it is

I129f found.txt

Edited by SaeedA

Spoiler

Our IR1 Journey So Far:

USCIS Stage:

• Jan 19 2019: Sent I130 package
  • Jan 22 2019: Delivered
  • Feb 3 2019: I130 NOA1 (Priority Date: Jan 22, 2019)
  • Assigned to Nebraska Service Center ( 😶)
  • Sep 16 2019: I129f NOA1 PD
  • Oct 26 2019: I130 NOA2 (Notice date: Oct 21 2019)
  • Nov 04 2019: Sent to NVC

NVC Stage:

• Nov 7: Received by NVC 
  • Dec 7: NVC sent email containing CEAC login details (Case Number)
  • Dec 7: AOS and IV bill payed
  • Dec 10: NVC withdrew money from Account
  • Dec 12: AOS and IV bills show paid on CEAC
  • Dec 16: AOS and IV documents submitted to NVC
  • Waiting

8 hours ago, SaeedA said:

There were no I129F denials for this week until last night. It's possible that this week was an anomaly and we might see more denials next week.

Of the four denials last night, one was June PD, 2 July and 1 August. Let's see what the next week brings us.

Here's a list of 129fs I was able to find for Nebraska. I'd put this data here in an excel or csv but VJ won't let me upload those. Text it is

I129f found.txt 44.89 kB · 10 downloads

Thank you for sharing this!!:)

Feb 14 2019: Send I-130(a)
Feb 19 2019: Delivered

Feb 21 2019: Received NOA1 assigned to Nebraska Service Center

Oct 2 2019: Send I-129F

Oct 7th 2019: Delivered

Oct: 11th 2019: Received NOA1

March 30th 2020: I-130 Approved 

April 13th 2020: Case received by the NVC

May 1st 2020: NVC Welcome email received

May 1st 2020: Paid Bills, processed on May 5th 2020

May 15th 2020: First initial submission

May 26th 2020: Final submission

June 1st 2020: DQ NVC

Waiting for interview letter..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks for sharing. I am new here so just curious are these denial dates for 2019? and if yes, does that mean that they may get their 130's approved?

Sorry, I could not interpret your file 😐.

Timeline

11 hours ago, Baseer said:

Thanks for sharing. I am new here so just curious are these denial dates for 2019? and if yes, does that mean that they may get their 130's approved?

Sorry, I could not interpret your file 😐.

The file shows the status of I129F cases I was able to find using  https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do, as of yesterday. 

For the cases which show any status other than received (denied etc) it's not possible to tell for sure when they were received. However, the case numbers are in order and looking at a received only case nearby should give you an idea of when a case was received (this is not always the case though, sometimes you'll find a case from September in the October series). Most of the I129fs in the file are from 2019.

Nebraska does not process K1 visas according to USCIS https://www.uscis.gov/forms/service-center-forms-processing. Therefore, we can assume all I29fs found for Nebraska are K3s (this is an assumption though, we can't say for sure).

People who have filed K3 in 2019 have reported their 130 being approved as soon as their 129F is denied. And there are rumors that a K3 application is somehow speeding up I130 processing. There is no official statement\policy from USCIS saying this is the case.

The I129F stats for the text file I shared are given below. There is no way to know when the connected I130 was filed for the 129fs which were denied. It's possible the bulk of these denials are for people who were close to their i130 denial anyway. We've had a couple of people say they filed in 2019 and got approved early because of 129f. However, it's hard to tell if their cases were anomalies or the norm.

I do not guarantee their accuracy though. The case numbers are in the text file I shared before. You can always go to the USCIS case status page to check the case numbers I shared for yourself.

image.thumb.png.b4a062a27ee6118a3630072dd18b1a89.png

Spoiler

Our IR1 Journey So Far:

USCIS Stage:

NVC Stage:

• Waiting

On 10/19/2019 at 10:51 AM, SaeedA said:

I129f found.txt 44.89 kB · 42 downloads

Thank you so much for sharing this.How do you getting this data . Do you have your own application to do that.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, KisAshu said:

Thank you so much for sharing this.How do you getting this data . Do you have your own application to do that.

Yep. I wrote a small script to look for i29fs on the USCIS case status website. 

Spoiler

Our IR1 Journey So Far:

USCIS Stage:

NVC Stage:

• Waiting

50 minutes ago, SaeedA said:

Yep. I wrote a small script to look for i29fs on the USCIS case status website. 

I have also written one java application to do that but not able to get  combine result.

Timeline
43 minutes ago, KisAshu said:

I have also written one java application to do that but not able to get  combine result.

I have a python script to get the data from the USCIS website and a js script to put the results in a csv file. I used excel to create the pivot table I shared. 

I could probably do everything in python but the current code works so leaving it as is. 

I can inbox you the scripts I am using if you want to see it. Not the best piece of code but it does the job. 

Spoiler

Our IR1 Journey So Far:

USCIS Stage:

NVC Stage:

• Waiting

1 minute ago, SaeedA said:

I have a python script to get the data from the USCIS website and a js script to put the results in a csv file. I used excel to create the pivot table I shared. 

I could probably do everything in python but the current code works so leaving it as is. 

I can inbox you the scripts I am using if you want to see it. Not the best piece of code but it does the job. 

Do you have an internal way of handling the limit of requests you can send per day?

4 minutes ago, SaeedA said:

Yes Please can you inbox me your code. Thank you

Timeline
1 minute ago, AMS13 said:

Do you have an internal way of handling the limit of requests you can send per day?

IP limit was a problem a couple of months ago. It does not seem to be a problem anymore. 

My script is very conservative though. I make one request at a time. It's possible they still have a limit on how many requests you can make per minute or something. The script runs forever but I don't mind that. 

Spoiler

Our IR1 Journey So Far:

USCIS Stage:

NVC Stage:

• Waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.