TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 5

2,978 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
1 minute ago, Andy & Val said:

I'm guessing your case number starts with BGH?

Yes my case start with BGH. I just want to make sure I will send documents to NVC Email. I pay fees and DS-260  online right 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Kurdish said:

Yes my case start with BGH. I just want to make sure I will send documents to NVC Email. I pay fees and DS-260  online right 

Fees and DS-260 is online for everyone.

And yes I think you'll automatically qualify for electronic processing as stated on their website.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Sorry I'm going to try and keep this short! 

Back story: I married my husband in 2008. I divorced him in 2014. And I just remarried him again in December 2017. When we were married the first time we filed the I130 and were approved, but never followed through. He was given a 10 year ban and as of October this year, has completed and complied with the ban - he's been in Mexico for the last 10 years. 

Currently: We got married again 12/2017, and filed the I130 with our (same) lawyer. I received the I797 with a notice date of 10/01/2018 saying it was approved. Our priority date is 01/16/2018. We submitted all required documents and received notification on February 11, 2019 that all documents were received and he is in queue waiting for an interview.

We have yet to receive an interview date! 

Is this normal? The lawyer says that they are taking longer than usual at the embassy in Juarez. 

Do you think our previous marriage is negatively impacting him obtaining an interview date?  

Is there anything else I can or should be doing?

Just looking for opinions and any help/advice/signs of hope is greatly appreciated! 😁

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ojitos Alvarado said:

Back story: I married my husband in 2008. I divorced him in 2014. And I just remarried him again in December 2017. When we were married the first time we filed the I130 and were approved, but never followed through. He was given a 10 year ban and as of October this year, has completed and complied with the ban - he's been in Mexico for the last 10 years. 

Currently: We got married again 12/2017, and filed the I130 with our (same) lawyer. I received the I797 with a notice date of 10/01/2018 saying it was approved. Our priority date is 01/16/2018. We submitted all required documents and received notification on February 11, 2019 that all documents were received and he is in queue waiting for an interview.

Is this normal? The lawyer says that they are taking longer than usual at the embassy in Juarez. 

Do you think our previous marriage is negatively impacting him obtaining an interview date?  

Just looking for opinions and any help/advice/signs of hope is greatly appreciated! 😁

It currently takes about a year for an interview from CC for Mexico.

This is due to the cumbersome workload for obvious reasons.

As for your marriage/divorce/re-marriage/ban, he should be ready to answer questions relating

to all of that with the man/woman on the other side of the glass.

It has no direct bearing on you getting an interview.

Edited by Andy & Val

6 hours ago, Ojitos Alvarado said:

What was the 10 year ban for?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Could anyone help us with this question? I've created a separate topic couple days ago but didn't get any help so far :(

I-130
Sent: 12/10/2018 
Delivered: 12/12/2018
NOA1: 12/12/2018 (LIN)

NOA2:  09/25/2019

Sent to NVC: 10/07/2019

Case number assigned and received: 11/05/2019

Fees paid: 11/07/2019

IV changes to paid: 11/12/2019

AOS changed to paid: 11/20/2019 (after calling NVC)

DQ 02/27/2020

Interview: 06/30/2020

Approved: 07/02/2020 (Medical exam delay)

Visa received: 07/10/2020

I-129f

Sent: 08/30/2019

NOA1: 09/03/2019(LIN)

NOA2 denied 09/25/2019

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Haven't seen any I129F denials this week. Seems like the miracle is no more.

Spoiler

Our IR1 Journey So Far:

USCIS Stage:

• Jan 19 2019: Sent I130 package
  • Jan 22 2019: Delivered
  • Feb 3 2019: I130 NOA1 (Priority Date: Jan 22, 2019)
  • Assigned to Nebraska Service Center ( 😶)
  • Sep 16 2019: I129f NOA1 PD
  • Oct 26 2019: I130 NOA2 (Notice date: Oct 21 2019)
  • Nov 04 2019: Sent to NVC

NVC Stage:

• Nov 7: Received by NVC 
  • Dec 7: NVC sent email containing CEAC login details (Case Number)
  • Dec 7: AOS and IV bill payed
  • Dec 10: NVC withdrew money from Account
  • Dec 12: AOS and IV bills show paid on CEAC
  • Dec 16: AOS and IV documents submitted to NVC
  • Waiting

55 minutes ago, SaeedA said:

Haven't seen any I129F denials this week. Seems like the miracle is no more.

You sent yours on Sept 16 , 2019. There are a good amount of people not completing profile, like me. Can't really tell for sure. I had been asking around, and K3 is still relatively strange to the majority of applicants

Edited by VTimmy

Timeline

Just saw some 129f denials for today. They're moving I guess.

Spoiler

Our IR1 Journey So Far:

USCIS Stage:

NVC Stage:

• Waiting

Timeline
18 minutes ago, canadavisa22 said:

You'll probably have your approval before the end of the month.

Not counting on it. I was able to find I129Fs from last year which still show received.

Spoiler

Our IR1 Journey So Far:

USCIS Stage:

NVC Stage:

• Waiting

Still no NOA1 yet for our i129f. They received the package on oktober 7th. (Track and trace). I hope we hear something soon. 

I do have to say and ask that some negative comments like: oh no denies for the K3 anymore the miracle is over, and than an hour later oh sorry yes there are, can make me and maybe other people very nervous for nothing.

this is a long ride for some of us and we are all desperate for a fast approval. So untill your 100% sure, please don’t post any of the negative stuff. Keep it a happy place with positivity! :)

Feb 14 2019: Send I-130(a)
Feb 19 2019: Delivered

Feb 21 2019: Received NOA1 assigned to Nebraska Service Center

Oct 2 2019: Send I-129F

Oct 7th 2019: Delivered

Oct: 11th 2019: Received NOA1

March 30th 2020: I-130 Approved 

April 13th 2020: Case received by the NVC

May 1st 2020: NVC Welcome email received

May 1st 2020: Paid Bills, processed on May 5th 2020

May 15th 2020: First initial submission

May 26th 2020: Final submission

June 1st 2020: DQ NVC

Waiting for interview letter..

2 hours ago, Rosie91 said:

Still no NOA1 yet for our i129f. They received the package on oktober 7th. (Track and trace). I hope we hear something soon. 

I do have to say and ask that some negative comments like: oh no denies for the K3 anymore the miracle is over, and than an hour later oh sorry yes there are, can make me and maybe other people very nervous for nothing.

this is a long ride for some of us and we are all desperate for a fast approval. So untill your 100% sure, please don’t post any of the negative stuff. Keep it a happy place with positivity! :)

Took about 2.5 weeks to get the NOA1 in the mail. Never got an email or text. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.