TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 5

2,978 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
27 minutes ago, ghostfoxgoddess said:

We just received our NVC case number as well! :)

On to the next one!

💪😆

Timeline
49 minutes ago, Greentea84 said:

Thanks a lot! It just so happened that I just got an email from NVC with our case number, woohoo!

Go ahead and pay the corresponding fees ASAP!

No time to waste.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Andy & Val said:

Go ahead and pay the corresponding fees ASAP!

No time to waste.

Already did! :) Though I used my mom's bank info because I don't have a US bank account anymore. Hope that's ok.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

just saw this on the travel.state.gov website:

Outage Notice - CEAC

Please be advised that due to a system issue, you are not able to upload documents to CEAC for electronic cases at this time. We are working to fix this issue as quickly as possible. You are still able to log into your account to pay fees, complete your DS-260, and receive messages. Please continue to check back on this site for the latest information. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Greentea84 said:

Already did! :) Though I used my mom's bank info because I don't have a US bank account anymore. Hope that's ok.

You'll be fine.

Did you received emails with confirmation for both payments?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Andy & Val said:

You'll be fine.

Did you received emails with confirmation for both payments?

(I know you were talking to another person, but wanted to chime in) I never received email confirmation for either. shows processing on the site though

Edited by burritohut

Timeline
2 minutes ago, burritohut said:

(I know you were talking to another person, but wanted to chime in) I never received email confirmation for either. shows processing on the site though

In our case, we received two emails immediately after payment with receipts for both transactions.

Times change, things change I guess.

8 hours ago, burritohut said:

I received my case number from NVC and just paid the fees.  Progress!!!!

What is your timeline. What is you NOaA2 date and the date date case sent to NVC?

1 hour ago, burritohut said:

did you even look at my timeline? Case sent to NVC on Sept. 11th. They didn't receive it until the 18th. hope that helps. 

6 months for 130 is pretty good!  Did you do the 129f? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys! Ceac is down since 3 days, No idea when it will be working again which is only slowing down an already very lengthy process. Should we just mail them the documents by post ? What do you guys suggest, please help! 

we have already made both the payments, their status has been changed to paid. Also, we have filled and submitted IV form. 

Edited by Zara Mustafa
Added more information

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Zara Mustafa said:

Guys! Ceac is down since 3 days, No idea when it will be working again which is only slowing down an already very lengthy process. Should we just mail them the documents by post ? What do you guys suggest, please help! 

we have already made both the payments, their status has been changed to paid. Also, we have filled and submitted IV form. 

Don’t mail them by post, they won’t accept them. You just have to wait for them to finish doing maintenance on the website 

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

NVC Stage:

• Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

• Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)
  • September 10 2020: Embassy received passport in mail
  • September 15 2020: Passport with visa in hand

October 11 2020: Arrived in US!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Zara Mustafa said:

It's quite frustrating but unfortunately it is "their way, their rules".

Let's hope the maintenance work doesn't take any longer.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.