eruiz3

Can I submit proof my husband did not enter the marriage in good faith to USCIS?

22 posts in this topic

Can I submit proof my husband cheated to USCIS?

Hello,

I petition my husband for a K1 visa. He came January 2019 and in April 2019 I caught him cheating via messages on his phone. We ended our relationship and in 2020 I went to his green card interview. I only went to let immigration know we were no longer in a relationship and hadn’t been for months. I now have proof that he was in a relationship the entire time we dated, which began in 2017. He was with a minor who also lives in the US. However, since she couldn’t petition him they made a plan to use me and then break up with me to go live with her. This is exactly what happened, they’re still together and have 2 children. I now have proof that they dated since 12-1-2017 because she posted an anniversary photo with the date. I also have text that show he was threatening me if I did something against his case. Also, messages from her verbally attacking me. 

Is there anything I can do at this point?

5C64CE88-3385-4A72-AD19-9A9FFAE3A129.jpeg

Edited by eruiz3

3 hours ago, eruiz3 said:

Can I submit proof my husband cheated to USCIS?

Hello,

I petition my husband for a K1 visa. He came January 2019 and in April 2019 I caught him cheating via messages on his phone. We ended our relationship and in 2020 I went to his green card interview. I only went to let immigration know we were no longer in a relationship and hadn’t been for months. I now have proof that he was in a relationship the entire time we dated, which began in 2017. He was with a minor who also lives in the US. However, since she couldn’t petition him they made a plan to use me and then break up with me to go live with her. This is exactly what happened, they’re still together and have 2 children. I now have proof that they dated since 12-1-2017 because she posted an anniversary photo with the date. I also have text that show he was threatening me if I did something against his case. Also, messages from her verbally attacking me. 

Is there anything I can do at this point?

5C64CE88-3385-4A72-AD19-9A9FFAE3A129.jpeg

What happened at the interview when you told the officer that you were no longer together?

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

1 minute ago, mytruelove18 said:

What happened at the interview when you told the officer that you were no longer together?

He asked us to do couples counseling and I told him no that was not an option. He still approved his green card application. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
14 minutes ago, eruiz3 said:

We ended our relationship and in 2020 I went to his green card interview. I only went to let immigration know we were no longer in a relationship and hadn’t been for months

1. Did you withdraw your I-864?

2. Did he get a green card?

10 minutes ago, eruiz3 said:

He asked us to do couples counseling and I told him no that was not an option. He still approved his green card application. 

If ge was aporoved, i dude you can do something now. He will remove his condition on his green card. Before you go to the interview with him, you should file for divorce and send divoce certificate to uscis and withdraw the petition.

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

Filed: Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline

Can you translate the message for us? My Spanish isn’t that good, with more context maybe we can help. I think you may have trouble doing anything now that would stop him from maintaining status. Is his current partner also a US citizen? If so, now that she is of age she probably could petition him anyways. Think your best bet is to move on. I’m so sorry this happened to you. 

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-15

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-16

NVC Received : 2009-09-22

Consulate Received : 2009-09-28

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-14

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Interview Result :

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
7 hours ago, eruiz3 said:

He asked us to do couples counseling 

Honestly this doesn't make sense. USCIS is not there to be giving marriage advice. 

Edited by nastra30

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
3 hours ago, Kanja said:

Can you translate the message for us? My Spanish isn’t that good, with more context maybe we can help. I think you may have trouble doing anything now that would stop him from maintaining status. Is his current partner also a US citizen? If so, now that she is of age she probably could petition him anyways. Think your best bet is to move on. I’m so sorry this happened to you. 

"To be honest with you I don't want to threaten you but you know who will end up losing here. Remember if I lose I will leave with my parents which is what I really want, but remember that immigration fraud involves jail time and fine heavier than 200k... I am not acting on it yet, I just needed help but use what's good for you. And I don't want any issues, remember Tia is in the middle but since you never do anything right we'll see where this goes"

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

Filed: Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
1 minute ago, Rocio0010 said:

"To be honest with you I don't want to threaten you but you know who will end up losing here. Remember if I lose I will leave with my parents which is what I really want, but remember that immigration fraud involves jail time and fine heavier than 200k... I am not acting on it yet, I just needed help but use what's good for you. And I don't want any issues, remember Tia is in the middle but since you never do anything right we'll see where this goes"

Thank you!

Im confused on this is a message from the OP or the spouse.

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-15

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-16

NVC Received : 2009-09-22

Consulate Received : 2009-09-28

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-14

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Interview Result :

22 minutes ago, Kanja said:

Thank you!

Same here

the message is confusing. Looks more like you are threatening him about immigration fraud 

Edited by PaulaCJohnny

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Kanja said:

Thank you!

Plus she literally says “I just needed help…” this is out of context, but it makes it look like she’s an accomplice to fraud 

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.