PartyParrot

I-751 February 2021 Filers

903 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, Karim3_22 said:

It is taking around 4 to 5 weeks for January filers to get the check cashed . I sent mine on 02/08 as well. 

Thanks for y’all response i wish this journey would be more easier and smoother. But I was about my extension because my Drivers License will expire the same as GC which is in next 2 months, I hope you we’ll get our extension before exact expiration of GC.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
4 minutes ago, mee-me said:

Hello everyone. we are about to send our package also. can you please share how your folders look like, im confused how to arrange everything. thank you)

Hey, you can check below link for what i have included:

Removal of Conditions

02/06/2021: Filed and package sent

02/10/2021: Received by USCIS

03/18/2021: NOA 1

07/01/2021: Biometrics waived

09/27/2011: Case approved, no interview (K1 visa)

Service Center: WAC

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, mee-me said:

and one more qustion: what you guys included in a cover letter,?just a list of documents?

Ours was about 3-3.5 inches thick. Used Paper Clips + Large Binder Clips + Organized with colorful tabs in the bottom, Placed in a large organizing envelope. 

Application & Biographic Data

i             Check for $680: includes the $595 I-751 filling fee and the $85 biometric service fee

ii            Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence filled and signed by XXX and ZZZ

iii          Copy of Permanent Resident Card: Front and Back

iv          Copy of  Marriage Certificate

v           Copy of XXX’s passport

EXHIBIT A:  Evidence of Cohabitation 

i            Copies of Apartment Lease Contracts showing joint tenancy in the following address:

a)     Disneyland

( 2018 -  2020)

b) Universal Studios 

(2021 - present)

ii           Copies of Driver licenses for both XXX and ZZZ

iii        Quarterly Copies of  Utility/Insurance Bills: Electric Bills (PGE 2018-2021),

Car Insurance Bills  (Disney Clubhouse 2019-2021)

iv        Quarterly Copies of Pay Stubs (2018-2021) for both XXX and ZZZ addressed to the same residence

v          W2s for both XXX and ZZZ addressed to the same residence 

EXHIBIT B: Evidence of Commingling of Finances 

i           Copy of letter from BANK of Mickey Mouse stating when Joint Savings Account  and   Joint Checking Account was opened and a 12      month average balance that are in each  account.

ii            Copy of Quarterly Statements from Bank of Mickey Mouse Joint Savings Account

iii           Copy of Quarterly Statements from Bank of Mickey Mouse Joint Checking Account 

iv           Copy of Check from Joint Checking Account

v             IRS tax transcripts and tax return showing Joint Tax Filling status for years:

(2017 - 2019)

EXHIBIT C Joint Life Coverage 

i   Letter from Disney's Investments stating XXX is the beneficiary of    ZZZ 403b

ii   Quarterly 403b Disney's Statements from 2019-2020

iii  Copy of  Health Insurance Cards

iv          Work document showing Medical, Dental, and Vision (Health Insurance) coverage  for XXX through ZZZ’s work.

(2018-2021)

v             Copy of notarized Advance Medical Directives stating XXX is  the conservator for ZZZ

vi          Copy of notarized Advance Medical Directive stating that ZZZ is the conservator for XXX

vii         Copy of  Joint Auto Insurance cards from (2018 - 2021)

viii        Verification of Insurance Copy from Disney clubhouse Auto Insurance for XXX and ZZZcars. (2018-2021)

EXHIBIT D Evidence Continuing Relationship 

i         Two (2) original affidavits of bona fide marriage signed and sworn by U.S. citizens

ii        Photos together and with family and friends since 2018.   

iii       Copy of  Travel documents from trips taken since 2018.

iv       Copies of Cards and Letters written by XXX and ZZZ to each other since 2018

Copies of invitations and cards from friends to our address.

Hoping to slide into February by sending of our parcel tomorrow (if I get off my procrastinating rear end and write the cover letter, it's literally the last thing on our list...beyond some organisation so that USCIS don't deny us just because everything is crazy)

Things we're sending, in mostly random order as I remember what I've got in this pile:

- Cover letter (once written)

Payment in the amount of $ 680 (for both the I-751 filing fee and biometrics fee)

- G-1145 – Form for E-notification of Application/Petition Acceptance

- I-751 - Application to Remove Conditions on Residence

- Front and Back of green card

- Front and Back of both drivers' licenses (Petitioner and USC) with our current address

- Copy of our marriage certificate from Oct 2018

- Letter addressed to USC for previous address

- Letter addressed to petitioner for previous address

- Copy of deed/home owners insurance/home warranty/confirmation of purchase for our current home (bought in 2019, just after I got my green card), addressed to both of us

- Copy of letter addressed to both of us from the property appraisers

- Copy of property tax estimates for the current year

- Copy of car insurance renewals addressed to both of us

- Photos of both of us from the last two years (I picked out five)

- Tax transcripts for 2018/2019/2020 (Married filing joint on all three, but the first is in my maiden name because I had no immigration documents beyond my K1...)

- Tax return for 2020 (already had it printed out before our transcript was available)

- Bank statements for joint checking and joint savings; monthly for the last 6 months, and then every three months prior to that, until the account was opened (May 2018, when I had my work visa)

The file isn't actually as thick as I thought it was going to be so I keep wondering if I missed out on some important evidence somewhere - although that's pretty consistent with the last couple of immigration experiences too so maybe I just use extra thin paper... 😂

Anyone else notice that the tax transcripts don't show full home address? I was hoping to use the 2018 one as proof of address too, because we misplaced the single piece of paper that was our renter's amendment for adding me to the lease 🤦‍♀️Ah well, if we get an rfe I'll search again.

ROC Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

05/16/19 - Green Card Issue Date

03/10/21 - Sent ROC paperwork to Phoenix, AZ | USPS 2-Day Shipping

04/07/21 - NOA1 Text Messages Received

Timeline
2 hours ago, RambaCat said:

😂

Anyone else notice that the tax transcripts don't show full home address? I was hoping to use the 2018 one as proof of address too, because we misplaced the single piece of paper that was our renter's amendment for adding me to the lease 🤦‍♀️Ah well, if we get an rfe I'll search again.

Yes.... the transcripts you get online don't show the full names neither the full address.... that's why I called IRS and requested the transcripts 2018 and 2019 by mail, the cover letters we received from IRS showed both our full names and our address....

Edited by Joselio

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Joselio said:

Yes.... the transcripts you get online don't show the full names neither the full address.... that's why I called IRS and requested the transcripts 2018 and 2019 by mail, the cover letters we received from IRS showed both our full names and our address....

They should be able to figure out the partial names and SSNs on the transcripts...

Anyways, we sent the usual stuff: birth certificate of our daughter, proof that my stepdaughter (wife's daughter) immigrated to the US and we're raising her, joint title to house and cars, many bank and investment statements (we did Jan 2020 and Jan 2019 for each account), driver licenses, joint cell phone, joint car+house+health+umbrella insurance, pictures, airline tickets. It was about 1-1.5 inches thick.

Hoping for an interview waiver and fast approval, since we already had an interview at the AOS stage...

Edited by RamonGomez

End of February, seeing more movement on the January thread, looking forward to us all getting our NOA's soon!

Spoiler

Petitioner: USC | Applicant: B2 | (c)9 AOS (Marriage)

07/31/18: Filed I-130, I-130A

08/01/18: Delivered Potomac Processing Center

08/07/18: Text/Mail Notifications (for I-130)

08/14/18: Hard Copy NOA (for I-130)

08/24/18: Mailed I-485, I-765, I-864

08/27/18: Delivered

08/31/18: Filed

09/04/18: Text Notifications (for I-485, I-765, I-864)

09/06/18: Hard Copy NOA (for I-485, I-765, I-864)

09/14/18: Biometrics letter rec'd

09/26/18: Biometrics appt completed

10/02/18: Ready for interview to be scheduled.

12/18/18: Form I-130 APPROVED!

01/27/19: EAD Approved and card being printed!

02/02/19: Combo card and SSN card arrived!

03/08/19: Text and online notification that interview has been scheduled.

04/16/19: Interview.  AOS approval text rec'd.  Card in production!

04/24/19: GC in hand! 

Removal of Conditions

Here we go!

02/10/21: I-751 package sent

02/12/21: Delivered to Phoenix, AZ

03/22/21: Money order cashed

03/24/21: Text notification rec'd

03/25/21: NOA rec'd

04/30/21: Case updated: Fingerprints taken

06/27/22: Approved!  Card being produced!

07/05/22: 10-year GC in hand!

4vrsm5.pngN3Zem6.png

Sent packet off 16th Feb! anxious wait for NOA1 now lol

K1 Fiance Visa Journey 💍 - From sending I-129F to Visa in hand = 295 days📅

Spoiler

10th-Oct-2017 I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox

13th-Oct-2017 - I-129F received 

17th-Oct-2017 - NOA1 

19th-Apr-2018 - NOA2 :dance:
8th-May-2018 - NVC received our case

14-May-2018 NVC case # assigned
29-June-2018 - Medical

20-July-2018 - Interview - APPROVED! :dancing:

01-Aug-2018 Visa in hand 🎉
13-Oct-2018 - POE:dancing:
17-Nov-2018- Married:wub:

AOS, EAD, AP Journey :star: - From sending I-485 to 2 year conditional Green card in hand = 152 days📅

Spoiler

6th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox
11th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet received in Chicago
17th-Dec-2018 - Received txt notifications
18-Dec-2018 - Check cashed
17-Dec-2018 - NOA1 on USCIS online case status
24-Dec-2018 - x3 NOA1 letter's received in the mail:thumbs:
31-Dec-2018 - Biometrics appointment letter received in the mail
31-Dec-2018 - USCIS online case status for just AOS changed to 'Request for Initial evidence mailed' :(
07-Jan-2019 - Biometrics appointment👍
07-Jan-2019 - Request for Initial evidence letter received - request is for complete Federal tax return for most recent tax year (we did send with original packet...:angry:)

10-Jan-2019 - Sent back initial evidence request documents by mail:clock:
15-Jan-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to 'Response to USCIS' Request for Evidence was received':thumbs:
20-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Case is Ready to be scheduled an Interview" 

26-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Interview was Scheduled"

30-Mar-2019 - Letter with interview date received in the mail!!!!!!! :D

30-Apr-2019 - AOS Interview!  :star: - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
30-Apr-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "New Card is being produced" 
03-May-2019 - AOS (I-485) Approval notice letter received in the mail
03-May-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Card was mailed to Me"

07-May-2019 - 2 year conditional Green card in hand! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey  - From sending I-751 to 10 year Green card in hand = 

16th-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet sent to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

22nd-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet received in Phoenix, AZ lockbox

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

We sent out ours today, 02/26/021 with the following listed below. It was sent out via USPS in their priority shipping box. 

Cover letter (with everything listed out from below)

Folder 1:

-check $680 for filing fee and biometric fee

-form G-1145

-form I-751

-copy of Van and Hanh's passport

-copy of Van's green card (front and back)

-copy of Hanh's naturalization certificate

-copy of Van and Hanh's ssn

-copy of Van and Hanh's driver license

-copy of our marriage certificate

Folder 2:

-income tax for 2018

-income tax for 2019

-copy of Hanh's W2 for 2020

-copy of business llc registration that has both of our names on it

-copy of business llc's 1099k for 2020

-copy of car title registration that has both our names on it

Folder 3:

-business llc's 3 months of latest bank statement with both of our names on it

-Hanh's saving account info with Van as beneficiary

-Van's IRA account info with Hanh as beneficiary

-Hanh's IRA account info with Van as beneficiary

-Hanh's 401K account info with Van as beneficiary

Folder 4:

-Copy of health insurance card with both names on it

-Copy of car insurance with both names on it

-affidavit letter from family member

-affidavit letter from coworker

-affidavit letter from friend

-receipt of flight reservation with both names on it

Folder 5:

-26 pictures notated with, date, location, names, and activity. (The pictures were printed out on a 4x6 and glued 2 each to a 8x11 sheet of paper. The notation was typed out and glued to the bottom of each pictures. All the sheets were place in an organized folder.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahrain
Timeline
4 hours ago, cumulonimbus said:

Sent our packet off on Feb 25th via Fedex. 90 day filing period opened Feb 17th. Hoping things go smoothly!

Same!! But FedEx is experiencing delays!! 😩😩

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.