PartyParrot

I-751 February 2021 Filers

903 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, akeme26 said:

My wife and I sent her I-751 to USCIS on February 11. It’s been a month a we still haven’t gotten anything back from them, like a receipt number. How long does it take for them to send it?

That is very normal right now. Barely anyone from February has heard anything. Someone posted above that their package was delivered to USCIS on Feb 2, and their check was cashed today, Mar 10. So expect it take over a month to hear anything

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
13 minutes ago, akeme26 said:

My wife and I sent her I-751 to USCIS on February 11. It’s been a month a we still haven’t gotten anything back from them, like a receipt number. How long does it take for them to send it?

like a month or 40 days, i wouldn't expect to hear anything until next week or even the week after.

Removal of Conditions

02/06/2021: Filed and package sent

02/10/2021: Received by USCIS

03/18/2021: NOA 1

07/01/2021: Biometrics waived

09/27/2011: Case approved, no interview (K1 visa)

Service Center: WAC

20 minutes ago, akeme26 said:

Mine was delivered 2/1. Check was pending 3/9. Received text with case number on 3/9. I think it was average 40 days processing time. You should see some progress in another week. 

Edited by jujukim

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I am new here, and I would like to ask a question: "How long does it take to get the acknowledgment receipt of form I-751?".

I sent my package to USCIS, Phoenix, AZ 85036 since Feb 6, 2021 and USPS confirmed : delivered and signed on Feb 10, 2021. However, I haven't got any reply or the acknowledgment receipt of form I-751 yet (up to 28 days already since relived to USCIS). It means I should wait for another 12 days more?

Do I need to call USCIS customer service, pls advise?

Thanks

NGA TRAN

Edited by Elisthuynga

Timeline
53 minutes ago, Elisthuynga said:

Hi everyone,

I am new here, and I would like to ask a question: "How long does it take to get the acknowledgment receipt of form I-751?".

I sent my package to USCIS, Phoenix, AZ 85036 since Feb 6, 2021 and USPS confirmed : delivered and signed on Feb 10, 2021. However, I haven't got any reply or the acknowledgment receipt of form I-751 yet (up to 28 days already since relived to USCIS). It means I should wait for another 12 days more?

Do I need to call USCIS customer service, pls advise?

Thanks

NGA TRAN

Our packet was received Feb 11. Based on recent timelines from people who filed in January, we should hear something within the next two weeks. It's taking 5-6 weeks to cash checks and send notices.

Hi all,

Same with me. Check has been cashed, received text this morning as well. I've updated the spreadsheet as well.

CR1:

Processing Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 32 days from your NOA1 date. Your interview took 122 days from your I-130 NOA1 date.
I-130 Sent : 2018-10-18
I-130 NOA1 : 2018-10-22
I-130 Approved : 2018-11-23
Packet 3 Received : 2018-12-12
Packet 3 Sent : 2019-01-28
Packet 4 Received : 2019-02-05
Interview Date : 2019-02-21 (Approved)
Visa Received : 2019-02-27
US Entry : 2019-04-25 (Move: 2020-04-07)

Removal of Conditions:

2/3/21: I-751 package sent

2/5/21: I-751 delivered

3/10/21: I-797 received (24 months)

7/31/21: Biometrics

11/17/21: Case Ready for Interview

2/27/23: I-797 received (48 months)

3/11/23: New Card Is Being Produced

3/13/23: Case Was Approved

3/27/23: Card Was Mailed

3/30/23: Card Received

We filed around 2/14, that was around Valentines and Presidents day so probably wouldn't have been picked up until 2/16. Did it by regular mail, regret not doing recorded delivery now, hopefully they got it. But seeing how long everyone else is waiting makes me feel a little better. Might be looking at another week or two tops before we hear something.

Hi all,

I'm glad I found this channel because I had been getting anxious not even receiving the text that my package was received and no check cashed.

Looks like 40 days is the norm now.

02/12/21 i-751 package sent via FedEx

02/17/21 i-751 package delivered by FedEx

no word since.

GreenCard expired 02/21. No problems with my employer so far. But by waiting so long I messed up my travel plans for April.

From what I have read, applying for i-131, even in family emergency takes 5+ weeks and of course the filing fee.

I was originally going to fly to Germany in April, even without i-797C notice and then going to wait overseas until it arrives, before re-entering the US. But without even an e-notification, I don't feel comfortable taking the risk of eventually being stuck indefinitely. 

Does anyone here have experience with travel to Germany/the EU on an expired greencard AND valid i-797C extension letter? I found that several airlines denying people boarding to re-enter the US seems to be a common issue. Official regulation I found only mentions transit passengers, but not direct flights. I am a German citizen. Thanks for any pointers!

GER-airport-transit-country-list-data.pdf

Edited by GerMain
clarify question

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
30 minutes ago, GerMain said:

Hi all,

I'm glad I found this channel because I had been getting anxious not even receiving the text that my package was received and no check cashed.

Looks like 40 days is the norm now.

02/12/21 i-751 package sent via FedEx

02/17/21 i-751 package delivered by FedEx

no word since.

GreenCard expired 02/21. No problems with my employer so far. But by waiting so long I messed up my travel plans for April.

From what I have read, applying for i-131, even in family emergency takes 5+ weeks and of course the filing fee.

I was originally going to fly to Germany in April, even without i-797C notice and then going to wait overseas until it arrives, before re-entering the US. But without even an e-notification, I don't feel comfortable taking the risk of eventually being stuck indefinitely. 

Does anyone here have experience with travel to Germany/the EU on an expired greencard AND valid i-797C extension letter? I found that several airlines denying people boarding to re-enter the US seems to be a common issue. Official regulation I found only mentions transit passengers, but not direct flights. I am a German citizen. Thanks for any pointers!

GER-airport-transit-country-list-data.pdf 423.65 kB · 0 downloads

I think it wouldn't be acceptable "flying to Germany without the notice and waiting overseas until it arrives" in the first place, since they can see when you leave the country and they will see when the letter arrived and NOA date, so I would think they would be able to see you left the country without extension notice and abandoned your status. I definitely wouldn't risk it.

After getting your extension notice, there shouldn't be any issues on getting a plane, but you can read couple of comments in this link: 

Removal of Conditions

02/06/2021: Filed and package sent

02/10/2021: Received by USCIS

03/18/2021: NOA 1

07/01/2021: Biometrics waived

09/27/2011: Case approved, no interview (K1 visa)

Service Center: WAC

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry&Koala said:

I think it wouldn't be acceptable "flying to Germany without the notice and waiting overseas until it arrives" in the first place, since they can see when you leave the country and they will see when the letter arrived and NOA date, so I would think they would be able to see you left the country without extension notice and abandoned your status. I definitely wouldn't risk it.

After getting your extension notice, there shouldn't be any issues on getting a plane, but you can read couple of comments in this link: 

You are making a very solid point here. I am also going to check out the document you linked.

Thanks!

Good afternoon everyone.

A Quick update:-

Original Visa Type: K-1

Conditional Green Card Expiry: April 18, 2021

Application Sent to UPS: Jan 31, 2021

Application Received at Arizona lockbox: Feb 5, 2021 (We had snow storm hence late delivery)

Credit Card Pending Charges: March 11, 2021

Text/Email Messages Received: PENDING

NOA Received: PENDING

3 hours ago, desertsun said:

Hi all,

Just checked this morning, and my check has been cashed, yay. Sent I-751 packet on 02/01 via UPS, it was delivered 02/03. I have updated the February 2021 Filers spreadsheet. A big thanks to whoever is keeping that spreadsheet so organized! 

A spread and sheet loving parrot try to keep it as organize as possible!  

3 hours ago, JasonKay said:

Hi all,

Same with me. Check has been cashed, received text this morning as well. I've updated the spreadsheet as well.

For me, no checked cashed no text/email yet. Maybe banks are a bit slower in Hawaii 🤣 its currently 8am so banks haven't started working yet.

I did however see that I have something coming in the mail (USPS informed delivery), it says image of envelope can't be shown. When I was doing my AOS all the USCIS letters was shown as "image can't be shown", so am hopeful! According to the January sheet, a lot of people got their NOAs the a few days after their check was cashed. 

Fingers crossed! 

Edited by EducatedByAnimals

📊 I-751 February Filers Google Sheet 📅
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dVymNvhlk1PMq-cTmX7MAvC6bHOwZEL58N-XNe2yq0g/edit?usp=sharing

🇺🇸 N-400 Info for Taiwan 🇹🇼
A USA citizenship applicant who was born in Taiwan may indicate Taiwan as the country of birth on their Form N-400 if he or she shows supporting evidence. Such applicants’ Certificates of Citizenship are issued showing Taiwan as country of birth. USCIS does not issue certificates showing “Taiwan, PRC,” “Taiwan, China,” “Taiwan, Republic of China,” or “Taiwan, ROC.” People’s Republic of China (PRC) is the country name used for applicants born in the PRC. (see USCIS reference: part K chapter 2 footnote 4)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi all, i sent my package feb 26. It was delivered feb 27. I have not received any update yet. Check has not been cashed. 

Does it really take this long?

what are your timelines?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.