PartyParrot

I-751 February 2021 Filers

902 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

We fedex’ed ours Tuesday the 9th. Hopefully we were not a day early.... It was signed the 8th which was exactly 90 days to GC expiration. Back to this waiting again. I sent every joint bank statement and credit card statement for 24 months on top of every car insurance and investment accounts and our household HSA account. I suppose I could have highlighted the relevant transactions but in hindsight, you know, if they want evidence, they got pretty much all we have to give bar two items. I really don’t know what else to give them as we don’t have anything else to provide.

I figure if they issue an RFE, by then the DMV will be open and we can get the car titles jointly done, and we’ll pay an attorney to have a will or trust drafted. That would fill any possible RFE hole. We need to do these items anyways so that would prob be enough to satisfy. Maybe a 2nd notarized letter from friends or her employer...

Covid didn’t really allow us time to get the last two items in our bucket list done. Not paying an attorney unless we have to for the case but seriously, this process is draining. still have citizenship forms to fill out also! Ugh. Be so glad when this is ALL over.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Please take a quick look, just checking to see if were missing anything prior to sending. 

QUESTIONS: Should my US citizen husband also include his passport? 

How did you address the check 

Where to send

Documents are as followed:

Application & Biographic Data

i             Check for $680: includes the $595 I-751 filling fee and the $85 biometric service fee

ii            Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence filled and signed by XXX and ZZZ

iii          Copy of Permanent Resident Card: Front and Back

iv          Copy of  Marriage Certificate

v           Copy of XXX’s passport

EXHIBIT A:  Evidence of Cohabitation

i            Copies of Apartment Lease Contracts showing joint tenancy in the following address:

a)     Disneyland

( 2018 -  2020)

b) Universal Studios 

(2021 - present)

ii           Copies of Driver licenses for both XXX and ZZZ

iii        Quarterly Copies of  Utility/Insurance Bills: Electric Bills (PGE 2018-2021),

Car Insurance Bills  (Disney Clubhouse 2019-2021)

iv        Quarterly Copies of Pay Stubs (2018-2021) for both XXX and ZZZ addressed to the same residence

v            W2s for both XXX and ZZZ addressed to the same residence

EXHIBIT B: Evidence of Commingling of Finances

i             Copy of letter from BANK of Mickey Mouse stating when Joint Savings Account  and   Joint Checking Account was            opened and a 12 month average balance that are in each         account.

ii   Copy of Quarterly Statements from Bank of Mickey Mouse Joint Savings Account

iii          Copy of Quarterly Statements from Bank of Mickey Mouse Joint Checking Account

iv           Copy of Check from Joint Checking Account

v   IRS tax transcripts and tax return showing Joint Tax Filling status for years:

(2017 - 2019)

EXHIBIT 😄 Joint Life Coverage

i   Letter from Disney's Investments stating XXX is the beneficiary of    ZZZ 403b

ii   Quarterly 403b Disney's Statements from 2019-2020

iii  Copy of  Health Insurance Cards

iv          Work document showing Medical, Dental, and Vision (Health Insurance) coverage  for XXX through ZZZ’s work.

(2018-2021)

v  Copy of notarized Advance Medical Directives stating XXX is  the conservator for ZZZ

vi          Copy of notarized Advance Medical Directive stating that ZZZ is the conservator for XXX

vii Copy of  Joint Auto Insurance cards from (2018 - 2021)

viii Verification of Insurance Copy from Disney clubhouse Auto Insurance for XXX and ZZZcars. (2018-2021)

EXHIBIT 😧 Evidence Continuing Relationship

i         Two (2) original affidavits of bona fide marriage signed and sworn by U.S. citizens

ii        Photos together and with family and friends since 2018.   

iii       Copy of  Travel documents from trips taken since 2018.

iv       Copies of Cards and Letters written by XXX and ZZZ to each other since 2018

Copies of invitations and cards from friends to our address.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Fragger said:

Please take a quick look, just checking to see if were missing anything prior to sending. 

QUESTIONS: Should my US citizen husband also include his passport? 

How did you address the check 

Where to send

I don't think any passport copies are required for the I-751, just the front and back of the petitioner's green card. What about the G-1145?

The answers to both of your questions: 

image.png.33da8b68e8e6cb224c5ba8822c874a85.png

and

image.png

Edited by RamonGomez

17 hours ago, rose098 said:

Do we need to send a Cheque or does Form G-1450 work fine?

Hi Rose!

They accept both types of payment when filling at a USCIS lockbox.

🕙Removal of conditions Timeline🕑

FEB/09/21   - Pkg sent from my location: Florida.

FEB/10/21   - Pkg Rcvd at Phoenix, AZ PO.BOX.

MAR/16/21 - Credit card charged $680.

MAR/20/21 - SMS with case number received.  Service center: MSC

MAR/22/21 - I-797 (18 months) Received on the mail

JUL/06/21 - Biometrics appointment rcvd on the mail.

JUL/20/21 - Fingerprints taken

NOV/10/21 - Case Is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

DEC/06/21 - Interview scheduled for Jan/18/22

JAN/18/22 - Interview / Permanent green card approved

JAN/19/22 - New card being produced

JAN/24/21 - 10 year green card received on the mail

🕙Citizenship Timeline🕑

MAR/01/22 -Applied for naturalization online

MAR/02/22- NOA received

MAR/05/22- Biometrics scheduled

APR/01/22- Biometrics taken/Case is being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

MAY/30/22- Received interview appointment 

JUL/13/22-Interview- Approved

JUL/15/22- Naturalization ceremony.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahrain
Timeline
On 2/13/2021 at 3:57 PM, RamonGomez said:

I don't think any passport copies are required for the I-751, just the front and back of the petitioner's green card. What about the G-1145?

The answers to both of your questions: 

image.png.33da8b68e8e6cb224c5ba8822c874a85.png

and

image.png

Are these lockbox or field office addresses?

My application was received ONE day prior to the 90-day period began and after 6 weeks I received my applications back for rejection due to submitting prior to the 90-day. FedEx happened to deliver the package earlier than what I scheduled it for and instead it created a mess that now I have to send everything back.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
7 minutes ago, clafaury said:

My application was received ONE day prior to the 90-day period began and after 6 weeks I received my applications back for rejection due to submitting prior to the 90-day. FedEx happened to deliver the package earlier than what I scheduled it for and instead it created a mess that now I have to send everything back.

Sorry this happened.

This is why old timers on VJ always advise to wait a few days after the 90 days window opens to mail in the ROC.

16 hours ago, clafaury said:

They rejected my application summitted in Jan claiming a credit card problem with a vague discerption. Will mail everything back tomorrow with a check. :clock:

4 hours ago, JoJoJoJo said:

They rejected my application summitted in Jan claiming a credit card problem with a vague discerption. Will mail everything back tomorrow with a check. :clock:

Will you reprint everything or no? the apps is not a lot but i have tons of evidence. Did you notice they also put a serial number at the bottom of every page of your documents?

Just now, Hafkass keyia said:
On 12/29/2020 at 7:22 PM, EducatedByAnimals said:

I know it’s a bit early but here we go...

It’s always better to start early! 

Please share what you have included as evidence for your packet, I’m almost done with prepping mine and will update ASAP. 

Hey please how long it take for USCIS to accept Application and Cash a check?? I submitted my package on February 8, 2021 I wrote personal check, still they haven’t cash the check yet and no any response 2 weeks left anyone experience the same thing here

1 hour ago, Hafkass keyia said:

Hey please how long it take for USCIS to accept Application and Cash a check?? I submitted my package on February 8, 2021 I wrote personal check, still they haven’t cash the check yet and no any response 2 weeks left anyone experience the same thing here

It is taking around 4 to 5 weeks for January filers to get the check cashed . I sent mine on 02/08 as well. 

Edited by Karim3_22

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, Hafkass keyia said:

If you follow January filers, you will see that there are still ones that uscis didn't cash the checks yet. Ours got delivered to uscis on Feb 09th, and I am expecting to hear from Uscis ~mid March. Hopefully sooner than that but it doesn't seem possible...

Removal of Conditions

02/06/2021: Filed and package sent

02/10/2021: Received by USCIS

03/18/2021: NOA 1

07/01/2021: Biometrics waived

09/27/2011: Case approved, no interview (K1 visa)

Service Center: WAC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.