PartyParrot

I-751 February 2021 Filers

903 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, rose098 said:

Are you talking about NOA1? I was talking about the G-1145 form where they would send us text messages once they receive our Packet. People usually get the text in 3-4 days after USCIS received our package.

I also sent the Package with the G-1145 form almost a month ago but they never notified us of packet received. I think they are skipping this step and we are all waiting for NOA at this time, which is taking about a month. 

Like our fellow member said: New normal unfortunately. lol

1 minute ago, Amadita said:

I also sent the Package with the G-1145 form almost a month ago but they never notified us of packet received. I think they are skipping this step and we are all waiting for NOA at this time, which is taking about a month. 

Like our fellow member said: New normal unfortunately. lol

Hi Amadita

They are sending the notification either the same day or a couple days after you receive the NOA, so G-1145 is worthles, you will know they started working inyour process when they cash the check or charge the credit card.

🕙Removal of conditions Timeline🕑

FEB/09/21   - Pkg sent from my location: Florida.

FEB/10/21   - Pkg Rcvd at Phoenix, AZ PO.BOX.

MAR/16/21 - Credit card charged $680.

MAR/20/21 - SMS with case number received.  Service center: MSC

MAR/22/21 - I-797 (18 months) Received on the mail

JUL/06/21 - Biometrics appointment rcvd on the mail.

JUL/20/21 - Fingerprints taken

NOV/10/21 - Case Is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

DEC/06/21 - Interview scheduled for Jan/18/22

JAN/18/22 - Interview / Permanent green card approved

JAN/19/22 - New card being produced

JAN/24/21 - 10 year green card received on the mail

🕙Citizenship Timeline🕑

MAR/01/22 -Applied for naturalization online

MAR/02/22- NOA received

MAR/05/22- Biometrics scheduled

APR/01/22- Biometrics taken/Case is being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

MAY/30/22- Received interview appointment 

JUL/13/22-Interview- Approved

JUL/15/22- Naturalization ceremony.

1 hour ago, Niksu said:

Hello February filers,

I’m not seeing people posting about their application status, I believe that till today uscis have not started cashing check or charged to cc who filed in February.

please let us know here if someone see their check cashed.

Hi Niksu

I think they statred working on february today because someone in the january filers forum posted that her check got cashed today, and her pkg was delivered february 1st!

🕙Removal of conditions Timeline🕑

FEB/09/21   - Pkg sent from my location: Florida.

FEB/10/21   - Pkg Rcvd at Phoenix, AZ PO.BOX.

MAR/16/21 - Credit card charged $680.

MAR/20/21 - SMS with case number received.  Service center: MSC

MAR/22/21 - I-797 (18 months) Received on the mail

JUL/06/21 - Biometrics appointment rcvd on the mail.

JUL/20/21 - Fingerprints taken

NOV/10/21 - Case Is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

DEC/06/21 - Interview scheduled for Jan/18/22

JAN/18/22 - Interview / Permanent green card approved

JAN/19/22 - New card being produced

JAN/24/21 - 10 year green card received on the mail

🕙Citizenship Timeline🕑

MAR/01/22 -Applied for naturalization online

MAR/02/22- NOA received

MAR/05/22- Biometrics scheduled

APR/01/22- Biometrics taken/Case is being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

MAY/30/22- Received interview appointment 

JUL/13/22-Interview- Approved

JUL/15/22- Naturalization ceremony.

16 hours ago, rose098 said:

Are you talking about NOA1? I was talking about the G-1145 form where they would send us text messages once they receive our Packet. People usually get the text in 3-4 days after USCIS received our package.

Agree with Beverlyr's comment on the worthless-ness of G-1145. Some people never get any messages. Check your bank accounts (to see if check is cashed) for a better estimation of when your NOA will arrive. 

Updates about the February sheet: have added the newcomers into existing entries 

Edited by EducatedByAnimals
more info

📊 I-751 February Filers Google Sheet 📅
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dVymNvhlk1PMq-cTmX7MAvC6bHOwZEL58N-XNe2yq0g/edit?usp=sharing

🇺🇸 N-400 Info for Taiwan 🇹🇼
A USA citizenship applicant who was born in Taiwan may indicate Taiwan as the country of birth on their Form N-400 if he or she shows supporting evidence. Such applicants’ Certificates of Citizenship are issued showing Taiwan as country of birth. USCIS does not issue certificates showing “Taiwan, PRC,” “Taiwan, China,” “Taiwan, Republic of China,” or “Taiwan, ROC.” People’s Republic of China (PRC) is the country name used for applicants born in the PRC. (see USCIS reference: part K chapter 2 footnote 4)

Um guys.... I saw this in the November discussion, OP posted their RFE letter and the reasons for RFE is a load of carp. Their submitted evidence looks a lot like mine!  @ROC-AL sharing it here so people more people can see it

Edited by EducatedByAnimals

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dVymNvhlk1PMq-cTmX7MAvC6bHOwZEL58N-XNe2yq0g/edit?usp=sharing

A USA citizenship applicant who was born in Taiwan may indicate Taiwan as the country of birth on their Form N-400 if he or she shows supporting evidence. Such applicants’ Certificates of Citizenship are issued showing Taiwan as country of birth. USCIS does not issue certificates showing “Taiwan, PRC,” “Taiwan, China,” “Taiwan, Republic of China,” or “Taiwan, ROC.” People’s Republic of China (PRC) is the country name used for applicants born in the PRC. (see USCIS reference: part K chapter 2 footnote 4)

5 minutes ago, EducatedByAnimals said:

Um guys.... I saw this in the November discussion, OP posted their RFE letter and the reasons for RFE is a load of carp. Their submitted evidence looks a lot like mine!  

Oh my, this one is freaking me right out!  I included similar things (not a lot of credit card statements, not a lot of months worth of bank account stuff), though I did include prior tax returns and things which were dated back to our date of marriage...  

Somehow I'm still freaking out and nervous if I submitted enough....  Looking over scans of what I submitted.... 😖😱

Spoiler

Petitioner: USC | Applicant: B2 | (c)9 AOS (Marriage)

07/31/18: Filed I-130, I-130A

08/01/18: Delivered Potomac Processing Center

08/07/18: Text/Mail Notifications (for I-130)

08/14/18: Hard Copy NOA (for I-130)

08/24/18: Mailed I-485, I-765, I-864

08/27/18: Delivered

08/31/18: Filed

09/04/18: Text Notifications (for I-485, I-765, I-864)

09/06/18: Hard Copy NOA (for I-485, I-765, I-864)

09/14/18: Biometrics letter rec'd

09/26/18: Biometrics appt completed

10/02/18: Ready for interview to be scheduled.

12/18/18: Form I-130 APPROVED!

01/27/19: EAD Approved and card being printed!

02/02/19: Combo card and SSN card arrived!

03/08/19: Text and online notification that interview has been scheduled.

04/16/19: Interview.  AOS approval text rec'd.  Card in production!

04/24/19: GC in hand! 

Removal of Conditions

Here we go!

02/10/21: I-751 package sent

02/12/21: Delivered to Phoenix, AZ

03/22/21: Money order cashed

03/24/21: Text notification rec'd

03/25/21: NOA rec'd

04/30/21: Case updated: Fingerprints taken

06/27/22: Approved!  Card being produced!

07/05/22: 10-year GC in hand!

4vrsm5.pngN3Zem6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
3 minutes ago, EducatedByAnimals said:

Um guys.... I saw this in the November discussion, OP posted their RFE letter and the reasons for RFE is a load of carp. Their submitted evidence looks a lot like mine!  

yeah, it is really sad but it looked to me the main reason that they got this RFE is that it looks like they only sent the evidence after aos, not from beginning of marriage. Most evidence dates are around 2020. I might be wrong though, i just had a quick look. In the reminder letter sent to us, it was pretty clearly indicated that we need to provide evidence from beginning of the marriage. The other reason would be the officer that is adjusticating the case for sure:(

Removal of Conditions

02/06/2021: Filed and package sent

02/10/2021: Received by USCIS

03/18/2021: NOA 1

07/01/2021: Biometrics waived

09/27/2011: Case approved, no interview (K1 visa)

Service Center: WAC

On 1/28/2021 at 4:06 PM, EducatedByAnimals said:

Had to make a couple of changes, thank god for early prep 😅. Finished labeling everything at the bottom of pages, dropping off the packet during the weekend at local drop off point for courier. 

Immigration officer seemed to appreciate the labels when we did that for AOS

5E055DF3-F399-491F-9816-E4F836E6461C.jpeg

Most of my stuff is after marriage but there was some that was after AOS (like my own credit card bills showing proof of buying groceries and paying the card from joint checking account). This is almost 2 inches thick.

I guess we can only wait and see. 

Timeline

Not much we can do at this point. I am also kicking myself for only sending post-AOS financial stuff (I sent Jan 2020 and Jan 2021 statements for probably a dozen accounts). We do have a child together, jointly own a house and car, and I sponsored my wife's daughter (my stepdaughter) who immigrated last year, and I am her guardian at school, doctor, etc. If that isn't enough, we're seriously considering moving to Singapore as both my wife and I have standing job offers there.

I have seen posts where someone got an RFE and then got the green card approved without an interview... so not all hope is lost.

Edited by RamonGomez

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Huckleberry&Koala said:

yeah, it is really sad but it looked to me the main reason that they got this RFE is that it looks like they only sent the evidence after aos, not from beginning of marriage. Most evidence dates are around 2020. I might be wrong though, i just had a quick look. In the reminder letter sent to us, it was pretty clearly indicated that we need to provide evidence from beginning of the marriage. The other reason would be the officer that is adjusticating the case for sure:(

2 hours ago, RamonGomez said:

Not much we can do at this point. I am also kicking myself for only sending post-AOS financial stuff (I sent Jan 2020 and Jan 2021 statements for probably a dozen accounts). We do have a child together, jointly own a house and car, and I sponsored my wife's daughter (my stepdaughter) who immigrated last year, and I am her guardian at school, doctor, etc. If that isn't enough, we're seriously considering moving to Singapore as both my wife and I have standing job offers there.

I have seen posts where someone got an RFE and then got the green card approved without an interview... so not all hope is lost.

IOs can be picky when they want
So long as you provided great commingling evidence, you are fine. Don't stress.

An RFE does not mean anything bad. Many have had RFEs and gone on to get approval even faster than those without an RFE. Means someone is looking at your case and that can be a great thing!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

Hello, also a fellow february filer here, though I was away and unable to work on it. According to UPS the package arrived at the office in Arizona around 9:38 AM today. Waiting for them to cash the check so I am 100% sure they got it! Normally how quickly did they cash the check after they receive the package?

Anyway, these are the items I sent along with my package.

• Check for $680 (filing fee for I-751 and Biometrics exam)
  • Form G-1145 E- Notification of application/petition acceptance
  • Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
  • Form I-797C, Notice of Action received 01/06/2021
  • Copies of the front and back of the Permanent Resident Card for Moojin Kim
  • Copies of bank statements highlighting where Stacy sent Moojin money to pay for credit cards
  • Copies of credit cards with matching numbers
  • Copies of our 2018 joint US tax return, 2019 married filing separately tax returns, 2020 joint US tax return
  • Copies of documents from Moojin’s work showing Stacy as the Beneficiary on his 401k, Basic Life/AD&D, Supplemental Life, and Voluntary AD&D Insurances through work (AMAZON)
  • Copies of Both of our driver’s licenses
  • Copies of front and back of our Vehicle Insurances for both cars
  • Copies of front and back of our Vehicle Registration for both cars
  • A copy of our Lease living at the same address with my parents
  • Photographs from several occasions over the last few years
  • Copies of mail from Amazon with both names and the same address
  • Copies of mail from Geico with both names
  • Copies of contracts and letter to the seller for buying a home from our trip to Texas in February 2021

Adjustment Of Status -> I-485

April-06-2018 - Married

Jul-31-2018 - Mailed AOS Package (I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131)

Aug-02-2018 - AOS Package Delivered (According to USPS) 

Aug-09-2018 - Email & text notifications package received, money orders cashed 

Aug-13-2018 - Hardcopy NOA for I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131 

Aug-17-2018 - Biometrics Appointment Letter Schedule

Aug-28-2018 - Biometrics Appointment Successful 

Nov-01-2018 - Change of Address Forms Sent

Nov-06-2018 - 90 Days since application received USCIS

Dec-13-2018 - Text Notification about Scheduling Interview

Dec-19-2018 - Text Notification that the EAD card is in Production

Dec-21-2018 - Text Notification that EAD card is on its way - arrive before Jan. 5

Dec-22-2018 -  Hardcopy Letter EAD and Advanced Parole card on its way

Dec-28-2018 - Received EAD/AP Combo Card

Mar-19-2019 - Received Email that our interview was scheduled. Waiting for the Hardcopy NOA

Mar-25-2019 - Received the Hardcopy NOA - Interview is Scheduled for May 2

May-02-2019 - Had Interview was Successful

May-06-2019 - Received Hardcopy Letter of Approval in the Mail

May-07-2019 - Status change - You will receive your Green Card by May 22, 2019

May-13-2019 - Card was Delivered to me by the Post Office - I-485

Petition to Remove Conditions -> I-751

February-02-2021 - Window to File Opened

March-05-2021 - Shipped package to Arizona dropbox via UPS

March-09-2021 - Package arrived to USCIS according to UPS shipping

April-07-2021 - Package returned due to Rejection - Outdated Forms

April-08-2021 - Shipped package back to Arizona after making corrections

April-12-2021 - Package was Received

April-30-2021 - Received the text message that the package was received and the check has been cashed, Back on Track, NOA Received with 18 months extension letter

May-11-2021 - Received Notice of Case updated to show fingerprints were taken

July-04-2021 - Moved and sent in Change of Address Form, NOA response immediately online

November-09-2021 - Received Second Extension Letter for 24 months

December-14-2022 - Received Permanent Resident Green Card

1 hour ago, BrightOne said:

Delivered I-751 to Phoenix, Arizona facility on February 2nd, 2021

Check cashed on March 10th, 2021

Text received with receipt number March 10th, 2021.

I’ll provide more updates later. Good luck everyone.

Gosh thanks for letting us know! Much appreciated! 

17 hours ago, Ycats said:

Hello, also a fellow february filer here, though I was away and unable to work on it. According to UPS the package arrived at the office in Arizona around 9:38 AM today. Waiting for them to cash the check so I am 100% sure they got it! Normally how quickly did they cash the check after they receive the package?

Anyway, these are the items I sent along with my package.

• Check for $680 (filing fee for I-751 and Biometrics exam)
  • Form G-1145 E- Notification of application/petition acceptance
  • Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
  • Form I-797C, Notice of Action received 01/06/2021
  • Copies of the front and back of the Permanent Resident Card for Moojin Kim
  • Copies of bank statements highlighting where Stacy sent Moojin money to pay for credit cards
  • Copies of credit cards with matching numbers
  • Copies of our 2018 joint US tax return, 2019 married filing separately tax returns, 2020 joint US tax return
  • Copies of documents from Moojin’s work showing Stacy as the Beneficiary on his 401k, Basic Life/AD&D, Supplemental Life, and Voluntary AD&D Insurances through work (AMAZON)
  • Copies of Both of our driver’s licenses
  • Copies of front and back of our Vehicle Insurances for both cars
  • Copies of front and back of our Vehicle Registration for both cars
  • A copy of our Lease living at the same address with my parents
  • Photographs from several occasions over the last few years
  • Copies of mail from Amazon with both names and the same address
  • Copies of mail from Geico with both names
  • Copies of contracts and letter to the seller for buying a home from our trip to Texas in February 2021

Give it at least 30 days (40 maybe?) for the check to be cashed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My wife and I sent her I-751 to USCIS on February 11. It’s been a month a we still haven’t gotten anything back from them, like a receipt number. How long does it take for them to send it?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.