dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2020

621 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, Rosie91 said:

Submitted 26th of may sorry.

Wait what? You submitted documents to NVC on May 26 and already got approval? I submitted documents in March and still waiting...

Just now, Chimney said:

Wait what? You submitted documents to NVC on May 26 and already got approval? I submitted documents in March and still waiting...

I know! Some people get approved within 1 day now, its a very unfair process hope you hear something soon.

Feb 14 2019: Send I-130(a)
Feb 19 2019: Delivered

Feb 21 2019: Received NOA1 assigned to Nebraska Service Center

Oct 2 2019: Send I-129F

Oct 7th 2019: Delivered

Oct: 11th 2019: Received NOA1

March 30th 2020: I-130 Approved 

April 13th 2020: Case received by the NVC

May 1st 2020: NVC Welcome email received

May 1st 2020: Paid Bills, processed on May 5th 2020

May 15th 2020: First initial submission

May 26th 2020: Final submission

June 1st 2020: DQ NVC

Waiting for interview letter..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Rosie91 said:

I know! Some people get approved within 1 day now, its a very unfair process hope you hear something soon.

Lucky you then! Congrats! Also it's probably they're reviewing citizen visa categories faster than LPRs like mine.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Chimney said:

Lucky you then! Congrats! Also it's probably they're reviewing citizen visa categories faster than LPRs like mine.

LPR here too, with end of March submission. Strangely enough I saw other LPRs submitting March/April get DQed. I’m just not questioning anything and go with the explanation from the May group that NVC is training staff and picking random cases 😄

I’m wondering though - are there any CR1/IR1 still pending from February or March?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

LPR ici aussi, avec soumission fin mars. Curieusement, j'ai vu d'autres LPR soumettre mars / avril obtenir le DQed. Je ne remets rien en question et je m'explique par l'explication du groupe de mai selon laquelle NVC forme le personnel et sélectionne des cas aléatoires 😄

Je me demande cependant - y a-t-il encore des CR1 / IR1 en attente de février ou mars?

Yes me in march .. :(

39 minutes ago, Chimney said:

Yeah maybe that is what it is, hope they start processing soon, but I have to say after a 14 month wait for Nebraska this is nice.

Feb 14 2019: Send I-130(a)
Feb 19 2019: Delivered

Feb 21 2019: Received NOA1 assigned to Nebraska Service Center

Oct 2 2019: Send I-129F

Oct 7th 2019: Delivered

Oct: 11th 2019: Received NOA1

March 30th 2020: I-130 Approved 

April 13th 2020: Case received by the NVC

May 1st 2020: NVC Welcome email received

May 1st 2020: Paid Bills, processed on May 5th 2020

May 15th 2020: First initial submission

May 26th 2020: Final submission

June 1st 2020: DQ NVC

Waiting for interview letter..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Jmeleecur said:

Happy June!

I disappeared for a while but wanted to check in to let everyone know we finally got dq'd!

Submitted February 3, 2020

April 15th they gave us an RFE, stating the beneficiary passport (that's valid through 2027) is expired. 

I alerted NVC of their error immediately and they saw that it was a mistake on their end. But it still takes 6 weeks for supervisor review... I called weekly, spoke with supervisors, and sent emails.

6 weeks later (16 weeks total), we finally got the DQ. 

Wow, crazy it still took 6 weeks for the supervisor to review, but happy to hear you finally got a DQ after waiting so long! Congrats!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Jmeleecur said:

Happy June!

I disappeared for a while but wanted to check in to let everyone know we finally got dq'd!

Submitted February 3, 2020

April 15th they gave us an RFE, stating the beneficiary passport (that's valid through 2027) is expired. 

I alerted NVC of their error immediately and they saw that it was a mistake on their end. But it still takes 6 weeks for supervisor review... I called weekly, spoke with supervisors, and sent emails.

6 weeks later (16 weeks total), we finally got the DQ. 

Congrats! And gives me some relief to hear that they’re apparently not ignoring February submissions entirely these days 😂

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Can someone help me please? I’m getting crazy.

I got a message on ceac and it says “ ds-260 review note” but it won’t let me open the message. I got the confirmation number with the bar code and all that so what could it be? Thank you!

-NSC-

Marriage: 02-14-2019♥

I-130 PD:  08-30-2019
NOA1: 09/05/2019

NOA2: 05/05/2020

NVC recieved: 05/06/2020

-Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Michael&Karen said:

Can someone help me please? I’m getting crazy.

I got a message on ceac and it says “ ds-260 review note” but it won’t let me open the message. I got the confirmation number with the bar code and all that so what could it be? Thank you!

Seems it's a message regarding the DS-260 but hard to say what it could be without reading its contents. Some people have had luck clicking the message and then leaving the browser open for awhile and it pops up, but if that doesn't work you can call NVC and they will read the message for you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.