dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2020

621 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Michael&Karen said:

Can someone help me please? I’m getting crazy.

I got a message on ceac and it says “ ds-260 review note” but it won’t let me open the message. I got the confirmation number with the bar code and all that so what could it be? Thank you!

I had the same thing. But I hadn't yet uploaded the rest of my documents. I ended up calling, being on hold for an hour, just for them to tell me that they can't process my application until they receive the rest of our documents. Your best bet is probably to call them. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Prairiegirl3 said:

I had the same thing. But I hadn't yet uploaded the rest of my documents. I ended up calling, being on hold for an hour, just for them to tell me that they can't process my application until they receive the rest of our documents. Your best bet is probably to call them. 

Mmmm i submitted my civil documents already could be that my husband haven’t submitted AOS yet cause the payment is still in process 

-NSC-

Marriage: 02-14-2019♥

I-130 PD:  08-30-2019
NOA1: 09/05/2019

NOA2: 05/05/2020

NVC recieved: 05/06/2020

-Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Michael&Karen said:

Mmmm i submitted my civil documents already could be that my husband haven’t submitted AOS yet cause the payment is still in process 

While it COULD be about the AOS, the fact that the message title refers to the DS-260 I would probably call and see if they say checked that form and found something wrong with it. That way, is there is a correction needed, you don't have to worry about even more time passing before they review and approve all your documents.

3 hours ago, Michael&Karen said:

Yes, once the ds-260 is submitted they will check for other documents such as AOS and civil documents for completeness of the case and send a note if missing. The note says that they can't process the case because you are missing other documents. 

And in order to open it you need to click on the message and wait for couple of minutes. It takes time to load those messages. I was able to open the message by clicking and waiting waiting for several minutes. And maybe tried that several times and was finally able to open the message. 

Edited by sc_queens

57 minutes ago, Jorge-sca said:

I submitted missing W2 on March 16 NVC accepted all my documents but did Not send me DQ message..still waiting.someone is in the same situation?. 

Did you get a message from NVC?

7 hours ago, Quarknase said:

LPR here too, with end of March submission. Strangely enough I saw other LPRs submitting March/April get DQed. I’m just not questioning anything and go with the explanation from the May group that NVC is training staff and picking random cases 😄

I’m wondering though - are there any CR1/IR1 still pending from February or March?

Goodness, hope to see your DQ soon!

I’m so happy for everyone who submitted their documents and got DQ’ed in hours/weeks or just a month. I’m really confused why we’re stuck and if am I the only case here that submitted on February (2nd submission and waiting for 6 months for them to review 1 document!) and still not reviewed yet? We called NVC multiple times.. ask our state senator for help (followed up on email but they sent a standard reply), we also sent email in AskNVC and informed them with our situation but still none and they keep on giving standard reply that they’re working on Feb 14 which is unfair as we’re seeing a lot of May cases who got DQ. I’m really frustrated and losing hope with our case. They only reviewed 2 days in May (Feb 13 & 14). Does it mean they can only review our case on December? Sorry I just want to take it off my chest. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
10 hours ago, Rosie91 said:

Yeah maybe that is what it is, hope they start processing soon, but I have to say after a 14 month wait for Nebraska this is nice.

Absolutely! Congratulate! We also waited very long in Nebraska, about 11 months. PD 12/26/2018, CR1. 17 months already 🤦‍♀️

10 hours ago, Prairiegirl3 said:

We had them too, my son's was DS-260 Review Note and I got Case FE Review Note. We haven't uploaded our civil docs yet, it's almost as if NVC can't wait to review our cases 😉

IMG_20200528_133709.png

6 hours ago, Ncornejo7 said:

Did you get a message from NVC?

I received an email April 16  that my case updated and I have to  check message/complete missing document when  I logged in there was no message but it shows all files have been accepted. I asked NVC and keep say that I have to check the message and upload missing document.. 

Edited by Jorge-sca

2 hours ago, Jorge-sca said:

I received an email April 16  that my case updated and I have to  check message/complete missing document when  I logged in there was no message but it shows all files have been accepted. I asked NVC and keep say that I have to check the message and upload missing document.. 

Why didn't they just tell you what the message was? What does your main status say for financial evidence and civil document say?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.