dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2020

621 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
8 hours ago, AllTheseGoneBy said:

Ma classe de visa est IR1, j'ai soumis mes documents le 18 mars (mais quand je suis soumis, nous étions en classe LRP mais maintenant nous sommes IR1 parce que mon mari est USC maintenant) et j'attends toujours.

J'ai décidé de soumettre un autre document pour voir si cela ferait avancer le processus.

Please note that outside of the regional forum groups, only English is allowed as language according to TOS.

Timeline
1 hour ago, SgSjv said:

Hi, 

hope everyone is staying safe. 
Our I-130 was recently approved, and we’re waiting on NVC
I have a question, My passport expires in December, which means it’s 6 months to expiry from this Month. I live in the UAE 
My embassy (Nigerian Embassy)  is not open to renew passport until further notice due to Covid-19.

Incase NVC gets back to me, can I proceed by uploading my current passport in CAEC? Pending the time I’ll be able to get a new passport.

Hopefully, I’ll have gotten the passport renewed before the interview stage. 

I’ll appreciate your reply.

Thanks 

You can make a comment when uploading the passport that it expires in 6 months and you’ll obtain a new passport as soon as the authorities open, prior to interview. Each document allows for a “comment” when you upload so it’s fairly easy and straight forward

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
23 minutes ago, saraannbailey said:

Avez-vous explicitement mis à niveau votre boîtier avec NVC ? Certaines personnes ne savent pas que cela ne se produit pas automatiquement ...

Yes we sent an email to NVC and they changed this end of March! But thank you very much for giving this information, it's nice

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

Veuillez noter qu'en dehors des groupes de forums régionaux, seul l'anglais est autorisé comme langue selon les conditions d'utilisation.

Oh really sorry! I hadn't even noticed, really sorry 

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

Veuillez noter qu'en dehors des groupes de forums régionaux, seul l'anglais est autorisé comme langue selon les conditions d'utilisation.

My visa class is IR1, I submitted my documents on March 18 (but when I submitted, we were in LRP class but now we are IR1 because my husband is USC now) and I am still waiting.

I decided to submit another document to see if it would move the process forward.

That's what I said 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AllTheseGoneBy said:

Oh really sorry! I hadn't even noticed, really sorry 

No worries - I personally have no issues and having gone through the German education system I understand enough French that I can follow your posts 😄 Just wanted to prevent you from getting Mod warnings 😉

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AllTheseGoneBy said:

My visa class is IR1, I submitted my documents on March 18 (but when I submitted, we were in LRP class but now we are IR1 because my husband is USC now) and I am still waiting.

I decided to submit another document to see if it would move the process forward.

That's what I said 

Did you call them and actually upgrade your case to IR1? They don’t do it automatically. The USC should call and provide citizenship certificate number to them.

edit - nevermind I saw this has been addressed 🙃

Edited by Quarknase

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 hours ago, Ibrahim Suliman said:

Hopefully it will be faster for you, as we were a small group affected last time.. but as I am seeing there are many people affected with this.. they usually speed up the process when a huge group of people are facing a problem.

Best of luck!!!

It was! @Binbin22 check your status today. Mine was fixed this morning when I logged in! :D Let's hope that's the last technical snafu. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, CGs_Mother said:

It was! @Binbin22 check your status today. Mine was fixed this morning when I logged in! :D Let's hope that's the last technical snafu. 

Congratulations.. hope ur DQ comes quickly.. I just did and it’s still the same 😓😓

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
3 hours ago, AllTheseGoneBy said:

That's what I said 

let us know if your strategy of submitting another document works because that's what my husband and I are planning on doing to maybe move forward. we Submitted march 30th. thanks

Timeline
8 minutes ago, MarlinCobon said:

faites-nous savoir si votre stratégie de soumission d'un autre document fonctionne parce que c'est ce que mon mari et moi prévoyons de faire pour peut-être aller de l'avant. nous avons soumis le 30 mars. Merci

I will let you know as soon as I have an answer ! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.