The waves and wind still know His name
Oh it is well with my soul

Hey guys,

I post our case update in every month's forum so here we go again:

PD: 03 May 2018

CC: 01 Feb 2019

Type: CR1

Embassy: Mumbai 

• Waiting on IL - NVC won't explain why cases after ours have received CC and we have not
  • Expedited by ourselves - Denied
  • Expedited by our Senator - Denied
  • Outreach by our Congressman - NVC responded to them mentioning that our case was complete and was in line to be scheduled. Didn't explain why cases after ours have received CC and we have not
  • Inquiry sent to NVC requesting Embassy change from Mumbai to Singapore 4 weeks ago ( I live and work in Singapore) - NVC 'missed' our request and accepted it was their oversight. Asked us to resubmit. We resubmitted 2 weeks ago - Now waiting for their response. 

This has been literal hell.

5 hours ago, Rohit07 said:

Hey guys,

• Waiting on IL - NVC won't explain why cases after ours have received CC and we have not
  • Outreach by our Congressman - NVC responded to them mentioning that our case was complete and was in line to be scheduled. Didn't explain why cases after ours have received CC and we have not
  • Inquiry sent to NVC requesting Embassy change from Mumbai to Singapore 4 weeks ago ( I live and work in Singapore) - NVC 'missed' our request and accepted it was their oversight. Asked us to resubmit. We resubmitted 2 weeks ago - Now waiting for their response. 

you entire situation gives me anxiety beyond measure. i mean 5 months and still no interview!  and noone to give any reason is the most frustrating part! I really hope this gets resolved for you!

Hey guys, 

Sorry to hear your situation Rohit.

Hope everything works out soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hey guys,

I remember you and I'm an completely in shock right now!....I really thought u had ur date by now...hang in there and praying for you😥

Timeline
7 hours ago, Sara Aw said:

I have a question please, what is the meaning of case created date on NVC Website, is it the date when the case have created on the website or the date when the case has completed?

If u talking abt the 1 u see when checking the status of your case on ceac then it’s when the embassy received ur case

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.