dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2019

940 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, The Rock ll said:

It’s scary how many r waiting for Mumbai...unbelievable...I really hope this consulate does flood with IL’s this month...we r already tired of wait this process has bring...

i am utterly shocked at the number of people waiting. everyone says this is the quick part, to be honest i can not believe the amount of time mumbai embassy has taken. lets pray that we hear something this week.

8 minutes ago, DDP&JDP said:

i am utterly shocked at the number of people waiting. everyone says this is the quick part, to be honest i can not believe the amount of time mumbai embassy has taken. lets pray that we hear something this week.

We r now truly seeing Trump immigration nightmare...

Timeline
32 minutes ago, nirav123 said:

CC 3rd April

PD 10th April 2017 - India

Still waiting for IL

Can explain a bit. Since your PD was not current at the time of CC it was not considered for May 2019. Normally it should take 2 - 3 months after PD turns current. Since your PD became current in May, you should get IL for August.

Timeline
23 minutes ago, DDP&JDP said:

Looks like they are slowing down all categories other than IR1/CR1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, ram_shan said:

Looks like they are slowing down all categories other than IR1/CR1

I saw the visa statistics for Mumbai, every month they are issuing 64 or 65 Immigrant visa's. It seems like there are more people waiting, 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

11 hours ago, jeanita68 said:

Me too.. this waiting is torture!! 🙏🙏

Are you telling me!?!? I’m already depressed and extra sad 😢🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

10 minutes ago, dmoney1 said:

It seems like interview date is based on what your visa class is. If you are IR1 then, Bombay embassy is limited to 65 and for CR1 goes up to 350. 

look like for may they gave a ton of F4 visas. I am very curious as to what july numbers will be as tons of us were hoping for july dates that we didnt get.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.