dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2019

940 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Virgy said:

Hi, those filing for a child, anyone asked to do DNA by uscis, was sent letter of intent to deny and requested to do DNA.

Im at NCV stage with my step child and never was asked for a DNA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I emailed and ANKARA .. I called them. Waiting on a reply from them.. sighs.. I hate dealing with the government .. sighs... 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Potomac said:

Now that it's raining heavily in Mumbai, i wonder if that will impacts the IL's?

Doubt it. It is a short drive from Airport to Kurla-Bandra Complex. UNless flights are cancelled don't see any interview cancellations.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Kartinee23 said:

“I think there is a reason. EB-2 category is becoming full. Which means if the embassy does not interview the applicants by end of July or August the PD might retrogress for months (at least the month of September). CR1/IR1 do not have a PD date and can get a GC anytime. So priority for the next two months will be on Employment Based (EB) categories.”

How true is this statement? 💭

Probable.

2 minutes ago, ram_shan said:

Doubt it. It is a short drive from Airport to Kurla-Bandra Complex. UNless flights are cancelled don't see any interview cancellations.

Well that's good news to hear. I am June CC, way behind than pretty much all the people here waiting on the IL's.

Hoping they speed up the process

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Parcaran said:

I have a good feeling about next week.

ahhh, Im hoping for everyone too for next week. try to stay positive. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, ram_shan said:

Ok. It does look like flights have been cancelled. May be that is the reason why fewer appointments were scheduled for July

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.