dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2019

940 posts in this topic

Timeline
33 minutes ago, DDP&JDP said:

would that be the same for IR1?

IR1 is always current.

31 minutes ago, dmoney1 said:

I saw the visa statistics for Mumbai, every month they are issuing 64 or 65 Immigrant visa's. It seems like there are more people waiting, 

For which category? For numerically limited categories they cannot issue more than the allowed numbers even if a date is current. 

Edited by ram_shan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, DDP&JDP said:

look like for may they gave a ton of F4 visas. I am very curious as to what july numbers will be as tons of us were hoping for july dates that we didnt get.

what is your visa status IR1 or CR1?

2 minutes ago, ram_shan said:

IR1 is always current.

For which category?

IR1 is 65

CR1 is 161 for Mumbai - May 2019

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

“I think there is a reason. EB-2 category is becoming full. Which means if the embassy does not interview the applicants by end of July or August the PD might retrogress for months (at least the month of September). CR1/IR1 do not have a PD date and can get a GC anytime. So priority for the next two months will be on Employment Based (EB) categories.”

How true is this statement? 💭

1 hour ago, ram_shan said:

Can explain a bit. Since your PD was not current at the time of CC it was not considered for May 2019. Normally it should take 2 - 3 months after PD turns current. Since your PD became current in May, you should get IL for August.

Priority dates doesn't matter for IR based categories right?

12 hours ago, jeanita68 said:

Praying for IL this month... im tired of waiting!!!🙏🙏

praying with you friend.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, MMatrimony said:

Interview 24 days away 

I’m so anxiety 😤😤😤😉🙏🏽

All  is well..my husband said it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be..confidence is key

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

PD 2 April 2018

CC 1 May 2019

cr1

its been 60 days when I got email from embassy that my all documents have been accepted n u ll get email for interview in Mumbai....it’s still pending .....

Edited by Punn

50 minutes ago, Punn said:

PD 2 April 2018

CC 1 May 2019

cr1

its been 60 days when I got email from embassy that my all documents have been accepted n u ll get email for interview in Mumbai....it’s still pending .....

Man a lot of newbie r coming ...welcome...join the waiting line...we’re bunch here also waiting for Mumbai to give IL’s ...

Timeline
3 minutes ago, The Rock ll said:

Man a lot of newbie r coming ...welcome...join the waiting line...we’re bunch here also waiting for Mumbai to give IL’s ...

May 1st. We have one more May 1st in the waiting list now.

22 minutes ago, IKD said:

Seriously guys Mumbai embassy 

Don't know what they are doing... 

It makes angry 

Really 

Sometimes think that let's go we all n ask them.. Literally it creates vilent 

Always slow when our turn 

The way this group is venting about Mumbai..we should change the name to CC to Mumbai group...lol..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.