Killerbee04x

Untrue bill (cyberstalking) for i129f?

105 posts in this topic

Well I was doing my job for the military got falsely accused by a state. Because it was a arrest I have to list it? How do I even list it In the packet? Do i have to get a waver for a untrue bill? It's like someone falsely accused you and you still get damages or discrimination from it? I'm sure theirs laws against what they are asking for. Because If it's not true.. then why do I have to list it.. I'm so confused.. do I need a waver or not. Why isn't untrue Bill's explain better in the instructions.. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Follow the instructions exactly on the form.....failure to do so could result in a denial.  It has happened.  You must list all arrests...

Edited by missileman

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

I am listing it. Still if its untrue it technically is exempt. Asking for it is illegal. They can't ask for it. They can't deny me on that grounds. I can understand them ask for it from a non us citizen. They are under different rules as a green card holder. Asking a us citizen about a untrue arrest on the grounds of denial is illegal.. they can't ask for it.  

31 minutes ago, Killerbee04x said:

I am listing it. Still if its untrue it technically is exempt. Asking for it is illegal. They can't ask for it. They can't deny me on that grounds. I can understand them ask for it from a non us citizen. They are under different rules as a green card holder. Asking a us citizen about a untrue arrest on the grounds of denial is illegal.. they can't ask for it.  

Huh?

It is illegal. Why are they asking  for a untrue bill. It's like asking for your medical history. They just want to know if you're a risk to the healthcare system.. have you ever eaten any unhealthy foods? Do you exercise? They aren't using it against you. They just want to no the risk factor to society

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
1 hour ago, Killerbee04x said:

Well I was doing my job for the military got falsely accused by a state. Because it was a arrest I have to list it? How do I even list it In the packet? Do i have to get a waver for a untrue bill? It's like someone falsely accused you and you still get damages or discrimination from it? I'm sure theirs laws against what they are asking for. Because If it's not true.. then why do I have to list it.. I'm so confused.. do I need a waver or not. Why isn't untrue Bill's explain better in the instructions.. 

I’m definitely nowhere near the most experienced or knowledgeable member of this forum so everybody feel free to correct me if I’m wrong here, but I think you need to list it anyway and explain your side of things if you guys are asked anywhere in the process, so be on the same page. I believe they can look into it themselves with background checks and decide whether or not it’s worthy of a denial. I’m 99 percent sure you need to list it though. I’ve seen people on here get denied for not listing charges because they considered them irrelevant. The government does not take kindly to being lied to, and this will probably be perceived as such. Avoid an RFE and list it now before it slows you down. I think people with criminal records need to submit documentation on the offense as well so you may want to look into that, it may prove your innocence depending on the circumstances of your issue. It’s not illegal for them to ask for that nor medical records, you’re the only applying for the visa, you don’t have to apply for it if you don’t want to abide by their rules, they view this as a privilege.

"Well, I Was Sleeping, Y'Know, And My Mother, Who Passed When I Was Very Young, Y'Know, She Appeared In A Dream, Y'Know, And She Told Me, Y'Know, Very Gently To Just Let It Be, And So The Next Morning I Went Right Over To The Piano, Y'Know, And I Began To, Y'Know, Write The Song, Y'Know"

"Untrue bill" has no legal meaning (maybe back in the 19th century, but definitely not now) so I suggest that in your dealings with USCIS you avoid that term. What I believe you mean is that you were arrested (or perhaps charged?) and that ultimately no charges were brought or if brought, such charges were dismissed because there was lack of probable cause or insufficient evidence. No biggie. Happens more frequently than you'd believe. What is absolutely imperative is that you disclose ALL meaningful interactions with criminal law enforcement, even if nothing ever came of the interaction. Governmental and quasi-governmental bodies get to ask about all sorts of embarrassing stuff about us and it is 100% legal within certain parameters. If you have heard somewhere that USCIS is not permitted to ask about charges that went nowhere, please do not listen to that source any longer. 

If you do not disclose the arrest, believe me, USCIS will find out and it can cause unwanted delay or even more prying into your life. I sense that you treasure your privacy, as you 100% should! It is one of the beauties of being an American. However, going through the immigration process requires you to throw open many doors to your life to the government, and the government is required to look inside the doors. I'm a pretty private person in real life, and I didn't enjoy having to share certain aspects of my "story" with USCIS because I found it painful or embarrassing. But I pulled on my big girl pants and did it.

Immigration is not a right, it's a privilege. When a privilege is involved, we are supplicants, and do not get to make the rules. Instead, we must follow them. We're trying to help you here by suggesting you follow them too.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

I'm not applying for immigration. I'm a us citizen.. so tell my why they need to know a untrue bill?  If its not true why do they need to know. I'm ready part of society so how can I be a risk. So I'm guilty of a crime I never committed or some how a risk factor  because someone lied.. what is this? Why isn't untrue listed? I wonder why isn't not listed at all. Because it's illegal to ask for that..

4 minutes ago, Killerbee04x said:

I'm not applying for immigration. I'm a us citizen.. so tell my why they need to know a untrue bill?  If its not true why do they need to know. I'm ready part of society so how can I be a risk. So I'm guilty of a crime I never committed or some how a risk factor  because someone lied.. what is this? Why isn't untrue listed? I wonder why isn't not listed at all. Because it's illegal to ask for that..

"Untrue bill" is not a thing.  Perhaps folks here could better assist you if you define what you think this means.

6 minutes ago, Killerbee04x said:

Because there is no such thing as an untrue bill? It is NOT illegal to ask for this information from you, as the United States citizen. USCIS needs to have a full picture of the petitioner -- you -- and that includes your background, warts and all. You HAVE to put this in. There is no way of getting around it. If you refuse to answer this question, it will only cause you and your fiancee/spouse needless delay and harm. 

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.