Timeline
54 minutes ago, Sarry08 said:

Any May filers here who got their NOA 2 already? 🤗

if u go to the thread u can get ur question answered

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

there is a may filers thread.

i believe one may 3 has but its an outlier so i wouldnt pay it much mind. and one in late may but it was an expedited case iirc.

i would not expect to hear any consistent may approvals until nov/dec

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, JIL. said:

Hi guys, 

Please help me out with one thing.

Here is my situation: 23MAY, USCSI received my i129f (“received date” on NOA1) and the online status changed to “your case is received” on 29MAY. But it was after July I actually got paper NOA1 via mail and “notice date” is July. Will my i129f processed with May applicants or July applicants?

They just sent the hard copy of noa1 late, nothing to worry still May filer on their site. My friend from other group June filer they never received hard copy of noa1. Her fiancé called uscis and asked about it, uscis says they are still in process even they don’t received noa1. As long as u have already the case number nothing to worry.

Timeline
On 10/21/2018 at 3:20 PM, Sarge2155 said:

I see that 5/31 approval now, it was an expedited case, he said he called and requested it on October 1st sent in the forms on October 2nd and two weeks later he was approved. Shocked even him he said. I think that might clear things up a bit and not make the rest of us feel so out there. But still the 5/3 approval is out there so that means basically anyone of us could be approved any day now. I am still going to set the bar low to avoid undue stress and heartache. Let's see what this new week brings see if any other Mayers get approved.

I have never heard that it’s possible to expedite the case. It’s very interesting what forms he sent 🧐🤔

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

It's possible to expedite a K-1 case, but showing acceptable grounds for an expedite is apparently extremely difficult (though not impossible).

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Timeline
3 hours ago, debbiedoo said:

there is a may filers thread.

i believe one may 3 has but its an outlier so i wouldnt pay it much mind. and one in late may but it was an expedited case iirc.

i would not expect to hear any consistent may approvals until nov/dec

The May 31 was an expedited case. I didn't think the May 3 was. But pretty much agree, though we saw several last week of April last week.

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

50 minutes ago, Zhan_Mike said:

I have never heard that it’s possible to expedite the case. It’s very interesting what forms he sent 🧐🤔

I don't  know what forms  he sent in as I did not ask him, but I gathered it was for a medical reason.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline

well I see a

May 3 approved on 10/19

May 4 approved on 10/22 

May 31 approved on 10/15  <--- the expedited one?

when I run a query. So looking good now for Mays.

Edited by MikeMc

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, pretendthisisfun said:

Just wanted to share we were approved.  We mailed in April, but our notice date for NOA1 was 5/1.  It’s not showing on old or new site, but I’m holding the paper in my hand.  Approved 10/17/18.

Good luck to all here!  It’s coming soon.  Keep the faith, this last bit is the most stressful.

Congrats!!!!

Timeline
23 minutes ago, MikeMc said:

well I see a

May 3 approved on 10/19

May 4 approved on 10/22 

May 31 approved on 10/15  <--- the expedited one?

when I run a query. So looking good now for Mays.

I don’t see anyone who has been approved from May 4th on. Where did you find that?

My NOA1 is May 4th also 🙈

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 8/17/2018 at 6:37 PM, Fernando&Steven said:

Hello Everyone,

So I am posting this and I have been looking at other threads but haven't found any gay filers. SO I decided to be the first one for our May crew!!! I am very nervous since I just dont know how this administration would handle my case. My boyfriend is in Guatemala and gay marriage is just not something that they will ever approved. I submitted my case back in May 4 and I got the NOA1 a week later saying that they received our case on May 7th that also matches the information with the old website now I checked the new website and it shows May 10th. 

I know we still have a long journey to go but I just hope this process goes quick and smooth for everyone.

Theres a whole bunch on here, see some among the profiles I follow.   We got approved without any issues.     Good luck.  

first met late 2016, met 13 more times since. Filed i-129 Apr 14th. NOA2 dated Oct 11th. 

Timeline

OMG!!! Congratulations @pretendthisisfun and @seganku so happy for you!! Thank you for sharing us with such a great news!! 😊😊😊

I will be sneaking over to my kababayan - Filipinas and Filipinos in this thread soon 😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 hours ago, pretendthisisfun said:

Just wanted to share we were approved.  We mailed in April, but our notice date for NOA1 was 5/1.  It’s not showing on old or new site, but I’m holding the paper in my hand.  Approved 10/17/18.

Good luck to all here!  It’s coming soon.  Keep the faith, this last bit is the most stressful.

Omg!!!! congrats 😊

6 hours ago, seganku said:

Yay, I just got the NOA2 (text) and it's showing up on the old website!

I was (notice and old website) 4/27, and 5/2 on the new website, so I've been lurking on the April and May filers threads.

Congrats !!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.